Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2006, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kat- (View Post)
I love House/Chase scenes

I loved how they played "You Can't Always Get What You Want" again, I thought that was a nice touch.
Yeah, like when he wanted this test(or whatever) to be done and Cameron said no, then Foreman ... and then Chase "How much milimeters?"
|it's about time
Old 09-06-2006, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

I loved the premiere! What a great episode! Loved Cameron saying she needed him! SOOOOO awesome!
Old 09-06-2006, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

I had so many expectation for this episode, and I was pretty pleased with the outcome!

The Good:
- Chase slapping House on the shoulder, in an attempt to be friendly.
- House running...because he can.
- "You Can't Always Get What You Want" being played at the end of the ep.
- House's usual mischeif...only funnier now because he can run.
- the skateboarding
- Cameron finally being gutsy enough to stand up to House
- the blood stain on the carpet...nice to see some continuation from the season finale.
- the Wilson/Cuddy exchange at the beginning of the ep, trying to decide which case to offer House on his first day back.

The Not-so-Good:
- I was hoping they'd mention House's hallucinations, more about how the surgery went, or more about the guy who shot House. But maybe that'll come in the later episodes.
- Wilson telling Cuddy not to let House know that the cortisol treatment worked. They shouldn't be plotting behind House's back, he's obviously going to find out.

I'm thrilled that House is back.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*bitterswt*~ (View Post)
I had so many expectation for this episode, and I was pretty pleased with the - I was hoping they'd mention House's hallucinations, more about how the surgery went, or more about the guy who shot House. But maybe that'll come in the later episodes.
But didn't someone say that they did not catch the guy?
I mean I think the things we know about him from Houses hallucinations are about right ... he remembered him from the case and what else do you wanna know?
|it's about time
Old 09-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

The shooter didn't know who House was. The guy in the hallucinations did, because he told House about his affair. I don't think House remembered the guy at all.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
The shooter didn't know who House was. The guy in the hallucinations did, because he told House about his affair. I don't think House remembered the guy at all.
yeah, but maybe House saw him when he treated his wife ... and then remembered him in his hallucination.
|it's about time
Old 09-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Banned

This episode was fantastic. I agree with most of what you guys have said. I don't think House is alright. I think that shooting changed his way of thinking. I did like his interaction with the wife of the mute paralyzed man. I know that House has the "Rubik's cube complex" but he really wanted to help the guy get better. I got the impression that he did show some good bed side manner in this episode, lol. Cameron and House had some fireworks in this one. It was weird seeing House being much nicer to her than in the past. And Cameron was somewhat nice when House came back but then they butted heads. At first, I didn't like the bangs look on her but I think it does her well. I have to say I have never seen a woman doctor wear black capris and heels at a hospital, lol.
Wilson was right about House though. He did get kinda lucky. Cuddy and House didn't seem to fight that much in this episode. I thought it was very good that Cuddy gave the paralyzed patient the cortal shot. I was suprised that he started to get out of his chair and talk.

Did anyone see that Chase had tennis shoes on? Was he trying to be like House?

The funniest part of this episode is when House told Cameron to look at something and then ran away and slid onto the floor to see the yoga patient.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983 (View Post)
I know that House has the "Rubik's cube complex" but he really wanted to help the guy get better.
May I ask what that is?

Quote:
I have to say I have never seen a woman doctor wear black capris and heels at a hospital, lol.
Do you remember season 1 when House did those itws with other doctors to replace Cameron?
When that girl came in, so house-like, but House did not want her because she was wearing high heels?
He never said anything to Cam about that
|it's about time
Old 09-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
In the season finale, when the shooter dude came in, didn't he say '*I* was a patient of yours?'

And then in the hallucinations, the guy says it was his wife that was the patient?

Shipper of: House&Cameron, Luke&Lorelai, Lex&Lana, Erik&Christine, Captain Gregg&Mrs.Muir, Wolverine&Rogue.
Friendship shipper of: House&Wilson, Rory&Jess

I had tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera stage production, for my first time. My life was complete on September 23rd 2006

Old 09-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeMaria (View Post)
In the season finale, when the shooter dude came in, didn't he say '*I* was a patient of yours?'

And then in the hallucinations, the guy says it was his wife that was the patient?
yeah ... i just checked it again ... in the finale he said "I was a patient of yours" and later he said "his wife" ... well maybe House got him mixed up with some other patient, you know?
|it's about time
Old 09-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

This was such an awesome eppie! I loved it. Why? Because Lisa Cuddy is da bomb!

I love her! And I loved her interaction with House. Gah, they have so much chemistry, whether it's just as colleagues or more. I just love when they play off each other.

And Chase! He cracked me up when he slapped House on the back and then in that scene where everyone turned House down because of what seemed like 'morals', and when he looked like he was going to, then he said, 'how many milimeters was that?'

Cam was really irritating in this one. I guess they haven't eased off on her character which is good. Gah, I hate flirtiness when it comes to her. It's so blatant and obvious.

Overall great first eppie. I was like crying at the end! with the guy. and the shot. and the getting up and hugging family.

I agree with everyone being upset with the secret. I thought it was going to play different in the eppie, not like right at the end, cause then it might have made sense cause they would admit it by the end of the eppie. but the way they did it, now i am not liking wilson so much. i understand his reasoning, but i hate that he justifies it with 'hey everyone lies...' yeah moral compass my derriere. he lectures house about so much stuff and now here he's lying and getting cuddy to lie about the patient he just saved.

i don't blame cuddy as much. i mean i know she'll break. i think she cares about house to much and has more of a moral compass than wilson to keep it up. you could tell even the thought made her cringe.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON

Last edited by jayta; 09-06-2006 at 12:12 PM
Old 09-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw the advert for this on E! I was so shocked to see clare Kramer is in it, cus last time i saw her she didint say anything cant wait to see the eppy.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darla rules (View Post)
I saw the advert for this on E! I was so shocked to see clare Kramer is in it, cus last time i saw her she didint say anything cant wait to see the eppy.
I like Claire Kramer, though I have only seen her on Buffy ... but she looked cute
|it's about time
Old 09-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Loyal Fan

One of the first things I noticed about this episode was that it had alot of scenes outside the hospital and I enjoyed all of them and House all wet...... it was a very sweet 16 for me yesterday
Old 09-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

It was nice to have scenes outside of the hospital.