Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Total Fan

At the same time I'm a little hesitant, though. So many people hate Cameron because she gets so much screen time, I don't want the same thing to happen to Cuddy, and I don't want the writers to write something that makes her look unfavorable.

Reading all the spoilers, it seems she's in the spotlight in all the episodes so far. That's pretty cool. I hope they don't go overboard, though.

Somewhere over the rainbow... there's another rainbow.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:28 AM
Passionate Fan

I want more Cuddy, more Cuddy means more House bothering her, more House leads to tension, tension leaves to love, love turns to you know what

Forever was also a House/Cuddy episode because he was trying to prove it wasn't a date and he asked when his 'date' was

And yes the icon is from OR (Love that episode so much for Chase/Cameron and House/Cuddy)

and welcome Carlabehr

As for the title if we cant think of a one for the window scene there are other awesome scenes like in All In, se can do something like uhhh off the top of my head...

Greg House & Lisa Cuddy Aooreciation Thread #6 - Her breast dont match but they do

or something like that.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

See, I don't hate Cameron perse. It's more me being irritated that Jen gets more screentime than Lisa.

And as for Cameron...only when she's with House because she turns kind of weak and it's awkward. And even though some might go: "nono, she's stood up to him before", her 'power' seems forced and unnatural. It just makes her character inconsistent because she goes from over-emotional to "nay-nay woman" in a flash. Her interactions with the rest is fine...I just feel eugh when she's near House. But of course, that's a personal thing - those are just my personal observations.
"I feel as awkward as [House] does. It's inappropriate in so many ways, and yet if two people are attracted, then I suppose there's not much you can do. But I'm 50 times her age and I'm her employer and I can't see good things coming from it."~from the mouth of Hugh Laurie himself
Old 09-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

thanks guys!
wickedfiend I love your icon, I was looking for cuddy/house icons and I didn't find any.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfiend (View Post)
See, I don't hate Cameron perse. It's more me being irritated that Jen gets more screentime than Lisa.

And as for Cameron...only when she's with House because she turns kind of weak and it's awkward. And even though some might go: "nono, she's stood up to him before", her 'power' seems forced and unnatural. It just makes her character inconsistent because she goes from over-emotional to "nay-nay woman" in a flash. Her interactions with the rest is fine...I just feel eugh when she's near House. But of course, that's a personal thing - those are just my personal observations.
I agree. It seems sometimes the writers were trying to force a strong Cameron. I don't mind Jen getting more screentime than Lisa, I just don't like that her screentime is with House because as you said, she is annoying around him. I find it especially cringe worthy when she interfers in his personal life. Which is a shame because I in general do like Cameron ( I was a Cam fan before I was a Cuddy fan), especially when she's arguing with Chase or having sex talks with him. There are just those few episodes...

OK, for new thread. Only could you fix this up: Because a flesh tube is way more fun that a test tube!
"that" should be "than" That was my fault.

Also, great arts. We have the hottest thread!
Old 09-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Mooshu - yes!! I love that quote! I'll add it in for the possible Future Threads. *squee* Heheh! Cos flesh tubes are more fun! Rawr!

Carlabehr - thanks for your kind words on my icon! It is snaggable. Also, you can always click on my Creative Journal link where I have tons of House (and CSI) icons. House is mainly House/Cuddy, House and/or Cuddy related.

Hahah! Self-pimp'age is hot. *smiles*
"I feel as awkward as [House] does. It's inappropriate in so many ways, and yet if two people are attracted, then I suppose there's not much you can do. But I'm 50 times her age and I'm her employer and I can't see good things coming from it."~from the mouth of Hugh Laurie himself
Old 09-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

You have amazing icons!
Old 09-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

The Icons are great. Love them!!!!
Old 09-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Carla your icon is so beautiful and so are your icons wickedfiend love 'em ALL
Old 09-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great thread! yay. I'm not the only one that thinks they belong together!
the header is lovely and, wickedfiend, your icon is super cute!
you can add me on the list.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Passionate Fan

You are definetly not the only one, there are OODLES of us including Lisa.

I find it no fare that Hugh and Jenn get to add 'extra' parts to episodes to make them FFL, well i get Hugh but why Jenn (Even though i do like Jenn alot). Why not Lisa? Maybe it's because David knows Lisa's 'intensions' for House and Cuddy
Old 09-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hiya Lonnie! Consider yourself added!

And thanks again for your kind comments on my art, guys! You guys make me squee! Hee!
Old 09-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think DS is a little afraid of Huddy because I don't think he expected it and look how amazing it is. They are just so natural together and hot and hot....and oh yeah did I mention HOT!!!! I love Jen but I've NEVER EVER been a fan of the older man younger woman thing it's just creepy. Jen and Hugh are amazing actors too but I just don't see the chemistry there like I do with Lisa and Hugh. Oh well I just hope they don't get romantically involved because I really don't want another great show ruined for me (Like CSI.) Whew! Rant over.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Hey Lonnie hun, I told you this thread is great!
Old 09-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, I'm feeling at home here

I don't know your opinions about House/Cameron relationship, but I don't like. Actually, I don't like Cameron, I think she is so annoying sometimes and she offers to House so desperately. This makes me so nervous, she doesn't have self-esteem. About Stacy, I like her, I love Sela Ward, I'm big fan of her so when I watched the first episode with Stacy I liked her automatically *g* and I really like House/Stacy in the same way I like House/Cuddy, unfortunately they didn't work out, good for Cuddy!

I haven't watched the whole season 2, last episode I watched was Forever, I can't wait to watch the season finale and start to watch season 3 on the computer, I'm going to download the season 3. I live on Brazil, so I don't know when the season 3 will start and I don't want to wait to watch on television.