Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2006, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fez you complete me. Seriously. Stop laughing.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Total Fan

Aw, Elizabeth, I just read your fic! It really got to me and I loved every minute of it. You really nailed the characterisation and seriously you've turned into one of my favourite Harry Potter writers!

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 09-26-2006, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ginny's guy.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Total Fan

And, what a guy! ;p

So seriously do you think we'll get any foreshadowing in OotP? I know it's still guess work and even though the Daily Record said we would, do you honestly think we will?

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 09-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

See this is why I want to pick the new screenwriter's brain. We have no idea what to expect with him. We haven't really heard a peep from him. A little from the director but not enough to form an opinion about. These two guys are the key. We can rest assure that David Heyman will champion Jo's story as much as possible like he has with R/Hr so that's good.

I'm not sure if the Daily Record was refering to the general story or this particular movie. But it sure is nice to read regardless.

I've stayed optimistic throughout this whole process so I'll stick to that for now. I know all of us want a glimmer of forshadowing for HBP. We can't expect too much realistically. Slow and steady.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I made this icon a while ago and found it again today so I thought I'd post it.

Old 10-18-2006, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Reviving this thread because, well, this a thread for HG and it should be active.. Lets pick a topic and discuss. There's so much to talk about with this fantastic pairing. Hmmm. Okay, what about this.

When do you expect HG to get back together in book 7?

For me, I'm thinking it will be after LV is defeated for good. I believe they will certainly have interaction before this time but officially, it won't be until after the war is over.

Thoughts?
Old 10-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

s Michelle Well, well, look who found her way back home! Thanks for breathing life back into this thread sweetie.

When do you expect HG to get back together in book 7?

I agree with you. They won't be completely and officially reunited fully until after the war. Voldemort will be vanquished and then Harry can finally live. Although, they will meet again throughout the last book - building the angst and adding to their mutual desire to 'get this bloody thing done with so they can be together.' I've always maintained, in their hearts they are still very much together but they just can't physically connect until the final obsticle is over.

Then its orgasm city my friends. Consider everything leading up to their reunion, foreplay.

I posted this over at the HP board but it's appropriate here too.
Welcome to the Family by LostInNarnia
Old 10-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
s Michelle Well, well, look who found her way back home! Thanks for breathing life back into this thread sweetie.
Awww no problem, Amy. It's great to be back.

Quote:
Although, they will meet again throughout the last book - building the angst and adding to their mutual desire to 'get this bloody thing done with so they can be together.'
Definitely. It will be a build up throughout and I'm assuming the starting point will be the wedding.

Quote:
I've always maintained, in their hearts they are still very much together but they just can't physically connect until the final obsticle is over.
I can't believe how some feel like there was such a finality to their break up. I never saw that. Just the opposite. I didn't even "feel" a break up to be honest. I felt more of a "stay tuned" type of inference. Like you said, their hearts are together and that will never change so as a result, they will be connected throughout this entire journey even though physically they will be apart until the war is over. And of course that's just what will happen. HG were meant to be and we'll see one heck of a beautiful ending to their love story in the final book of this series.

Quote:
Then its orgasm city my friends. Consider everything leading up to their reunion, foreplay.
LMAO!!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2006, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I can't believe how some feel like there was such a finality to their break up. I never saw that. Just the opposite. I didn't even "feel" a break up to be honest. I felt more of a "stay tuned" type of inference. Like you said, their hearts are together and that will never change so as a result, they will be connected throughout this entire journey even though physically they will be apart until the war is over. And of course that's just what will happen. HG were meant to be and we'll see one heck of a beautiful ending to their love story in the final book of this series.
Yeah, I think Jo made it very clear that in no way does Harry feel any different towards her. Infact, his words during the breakup only strengthen and solidify his deep and undying love for her. He's finally vocalized how much losing her would mean to him. How is that an ending?

You know if they hadn't broken up, I wonder if the H/G community would be as enthusiastic as they are. Strange though it may be, Jo really gave us a gift with this break-up. She gave us back the desire to crave for more. We're yerning to see the angst again. We know now that Harry and Ginny want to be together. It's in the canon now. We want that too because we know that that will make them happy. For others, she crushed any hope they had lingering. For us, she gave us more than hope. She gave us a future filled with promise and the knowledge that Harry has goal beyond surviving the war.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Couldn't resist...

Old 10-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Halloween Leos!

Copying Fez's link from the other Leo thread - Mudblood428 had done it again!

Oh and some icons from yours truly.

Old 11-04-2006, 03:06 AM
Master Fan

Ginny is an Big Girl now

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 11-04-2006, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

That she is. And finally Harry has discovered that for himself. It's a thing of beauty.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

how old is actress whoes play Ginny?

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Closed Thread   Post New Thread