Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2015, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Going by other tumblr posts with pics of him it appears the film has wrapped officially now. Just in time for him to have a little break for he starts promoting VF.

From someone who lives in Hopewell
Quote:
We should all be proud. Daniel Radcliff told me as they wrapped the film Imperium last night that he has never felt so welcomed by any locality through his entire career. He said Hopewell will always hold a special place in his heart because he felt so honored and everyone was so kind.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

and now his hair can grow back
Old 10-25-2015, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ahh yes now he can grow his hair back.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-27-2015, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great smile and picture.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ agreed. And good to him not wearing the science goggles.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
VCUVerified account ‏@VCU

While filming in town, Daniel Radcliffe signs poster for @ChildrensRVA - Daniel Radcliffe Signs Poster for Children at VCU - WhiteCoated, for Medical Students and Residents … #actsofkindness
Old 10-29-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

very sweet of him
Old 10-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is really awesome of him.
Old 11-04-2015, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

International Distribution sale complete

Quote:
Green-Light Intl. has completed key sales for thriller “Imperium,” starring Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette and Tracy Letts.

Green-Light has completed a multi-territory deal with Universal Pictures Intl. in Benelux, Scandinavia, Latin America, Hungary, Poland, India, Indonesia and Iceland. In addition, the company has sold Germany and Switzerland to Ascot Elite, the U.K. to Signature, the Middle East to Shootings and Turkey to Filmdom.

“Coming to our first market with such a great title has been the perfect way to start our new company,” said president of Green-Light Intl. Christian de Gallegos. “The enthusiasm we’ve seen from buyers is exciting and reassuring for the space we’re looking to fill in the marketplace.”

Shooting recently wrapped in Virginia.

Daniel Ragussis is directing “Imperium,” which follows Radcliffe’s character, a special agent with the FBI who specializes in domestic terrorism and covert operations. Radcliffe’s character goes undercover and joins a white supremacist group in order to expose a sizable terrorist plot to create a bomb.

Collette portrays a veteran battle-hardened colleague and Letts is playing a leader of the white supremacy movement.

The script was co-written by Ragussis and former FBI agent Mike German, whose counterterrorism activities inspired the movie’s plot.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

glad to read it's going to be seen in many countries
Old 12-27-2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

New poster!

Old 12-27-2015, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That poster came out fast.
I didn't realize Toni had such a big part in the film
Old 12-28-2015, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

She might or she might not. She is the biggest name though next to Dan so maybe that's why they used her name on the poster.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Makes sense.
I do like Toni, so if she does end up having a lot of scenes (and lots with Dan) I won't be mad.