Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amy- Over here we have been using the 10 digits thing for quite some time. I'm surprised that you guys just recently took that in. It is a pain to remember the area codes but yep we have been dialing that for a while over here. Yes there are not enough digits I hear so that is why we must do that.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting. I didn't know that. I agree it is frustrating. And to have a recorded voice come on that says we have to use our area code now everytime we forgot is annoying.

And this means I have to convert all me business stuff adding the area code now. Grrrr.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

That does suck because you are so not used to having to dial the area code for local numbers. That is annoying when they say that we have to use 10 digit numbers.

Planning anything fun this weekend?
Old 07-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to go back home to get my trial hair and make-up done for the wedding that's next weekend. Hopefully, it won't be too painful. Other than that, I don't plan on much. You?
Old 07-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't plan on much either. Maybe cat POTC 2 but not sure yet.

Good luck wiht your trial hair and makeup for the wedding.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I want to see it too. I love Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.

The trial went good. I think I feel much better now with everything. At least I know I won't embarrass myself in the pictures.

Now if only I could settle these nerves about my brides maid speech for the reception.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome Amy. HTat is great news. I heard that POTC 2 was good so hopefully I will see it soon.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's getting mixed reviews but I still want to see it too.

So do you have any summer plans?
Old 07-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not really at this point. Because I still have classes and work during summer so I don't think I have much time to plan anything else? What about you?
Old 07-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Working as usual. I may take some time to go up to the cottage but only if I have nothing better to do.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Are things going well at work? I think you should take time to go up to relax. The wedding is coming up soon right?
Old 07-13-2006, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, 2 days away.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow!!! You must be quite nervous since you are the only bridesmaid. Are you really busy with all the plans.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well she's married now! The wedding was a huge success. I was super nervous the night before and I didn't get much sleep. But yesterday seemed to go by so fast. It's all a blur really. It was a beautiful day. Hot but really nice. And Sharon looked amazing in her bridal gown with her hair and make-up done so well. I never realised how photogenic she was. The ceremony was long with alot of hymns and prayers, we did comunion and everything. I had never been in a recessional line before where you meet every single guest that attends the wedding. 80% of them I didn't know. Boy, by the time that was over my feet were hurting. We were late getting pictures because every one wanted a picture with Sharon and her new husband with their own camera, so our time was cut a little short for the professional photographer.
The reception was great. The food was amazing. I was nervous a bit with my speech but I think it turned out okay. And by the end I was very emotional. It was a good day and I'm glad everything went according to plan. (mostly anyway). Now she's off to Singapore on her honeymoon and to begin her new life.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah!! Congrats to your friend. I'm so thrilled that it was amazing and that your speech truned out well and that it went well. all your hard work was worth it then.