Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-24-2005, 09:15 AM
Total Fan

"The Thinking Woman's Man" That needs to go across a banner for our threads. LOL.
I love how you just see his mind working and you sit on the edge of your seat to see where it will take you. I freaked out when he was above the janitor smoking guy and he was sweating... besides getting caught... I was all, "That is so gonna mess up your time." Yeah, I'm sick into it. LOL

OK... so I need to officially switch my avi. I'm off to run errands, but I will think about it while I am gone. LOL

PS. The Abercrombie pic is one of my faves.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Ravens23, I agree that should go across a banner, I like that "The Thinking Woman's Man"

I was so freaked out that he was going to get caught by the janitor also Luckily he didn't.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello everyone, thanks for adding me on to the list.

So I ended up watching Wentworth Miller on GW and I think he did a really good performance, some of the scenes where he started to tear up (made me almost cry..lol) And what can I saw about a man in uniform and when he smiled at the end, how hot was that? It kind if ironic that his son was named Michael and he plays a character named Michael, I wonder if the writers caught that Anyways I like the character he plays on PB, the mysterious quote on quote "bad boy" but it was a nice change to see him play someone other then a convict. With those acting skills you know this boy is going to get far.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

oooh... me likes it... That would make a great title guys!
Old 09-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliya
I have to say even dead and all evil looking Wentworth is one hottie.

Ghost Whisperer wasn't even that bad, I'm actually going to watch it next week to see if I like it without Wentworth.

That is freaky. I noticed right away that Pauls' son name is Michael. I wounder when Wentworth taped this episode of GW, was it before or after he started taping PB?Because if it was before, then that is some coincidence.
Found this at Ghost Whisperer thread...so this could be your answer .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTUgal21
I found this very interesting article......

Is there 'Ghost' of a chance?
By Scott D. Pierce

Miller and Hewitt in Ghost Whisperer

Deseret Morning News
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — There has been quite a bit written — or at least joked — about the fact that CBS thinks a show about a young woman who talks to ghosts will prove more popular with viewers than a show about a young woman who talks to God.
The network canceled "Joan of Arcadia" and, come Sept. 23, will replace it with "The Ghost Whisperer," hoping more and younger viewers will be interested in a series about a young woman (Jennifer Love Hewitt) who can see and talk to dead people.
Vivian Zink, Touchstone
Wentworth Miller, right, guests stars with Jennifer Love Hewitt in the pilot of "Ghost Whisperer." Miller was also in the last two episodes of "Joan of Arcadia" — the show "Whisperer" is replacing on CBS.
So, does CBS Entertainment president Nina Tassler think ghosts will skew younger than God?
"I wouldn't use those words exactly," she said. "The truth is anytime you put a new show in an existing time period, you're taking a risk. You're betting on it doing better. That's really where it comes from."
But, do you think it will skew younger because of the ghosts?
"Right now the show appeals to all demos," Tassler evaded.
Gee, she ought to be in politics.
Actually, Tassler has made it clear she wishes "Joan" could have remained on the air. And she's not just blowing smoke when she says the network did try to bring viewers back to a show that started off strong and then fell off in the middle of its first season (2003-2004).
The cancellation was "a big disappointment for all of us (and) me personally," she said. "We lost probably about 24 percent of our audience the middle of the first year. We never got them back.
"We went through massive marketing campaigns, promotional campaigns. We just couldn't get the audience back. It was very disappointing. . . . If you could tell me where that audience went, I would love to know."

WHAT'S REALLY ODD is that the final couple of "Joan" episodes introduced a character played by guest star Wentworth Miller — a character named Ryan Hunter who seemed, perhaps, to be the personification of the devil.

In addition to his current starring role on "Prison Break," Miller guest stars in the pilot episode of "Ghost Whisperer" as a dead soldier the title character helps.
"It's strange how that worked," said Miller, who met with the producers of "Joan of Arcadia" last fall. "By the time they called back about the role, he had been cast in "Prison Break," but "Joan's" producers still wanted him for their show.
"They knew that my commitment was, of course, to Fox and to 'Prison Break' and that I would not be able to continue that character's arc on the show if 'Prison Break' was picked up. . . . But I don't think they were worried about that because, at that point, they had bigger fish to fry," Miller said.

He shot the pilot of "Prison Break" in December, and while waiting to find out whether it would be picked up, got the guest-star role in the "Ghost Whisperer" pilot.
"I thought that was a very sweet and sentimental kind of show," he said. "It was certainly a change-up from a show like 'Prison Break,' which is action/thriller."
And even Miller finds the whole "Joan of Arcadia"/"Ghost Whisperer" coincidence rather interesting.
"I do find it strangely poetic, though, that a character who shows up on a show about God to play something kind of Satanic winds up in the very last two episodes of that show and the appears in the show that replaces that show on its exact time and night the following season."
Old 09-24-2005, 03:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
a character who shows up on a show about God to play something kind of Satanic winds up in the very last two episodes of that show and the appears in the show that replaces that show on its exact time and night the following season."
On a show in a show about a show... say that 10 times fast!
Old 09-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks much for bringing that article over here as well
Old 09-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Total Fan

Hmmm... Interesting facts I did not know: (Yes, I'm googling)

Birthplace: Chipping Norton, Oxford, England
Birthday: 6-2-1972

Is mixed with African-America, Jamaican, English, German, French, Dutch, Syrian, and Lebanese. He graduated from Princeton with a degree in English literature.

Go HERE to watch Trailers of the movies Wentworth has been in.
Old 09-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Is mixed with African-America, Jamaican, English, German, French, Dutch, Syrian, and Lebanese.
Such a nice mix.
Did anyone else think that the kid who played Michael in the flashback last ep looked nothing like Wentworth? It kinda bugged me because the kid was way to light-skined, I know Michael is supposed to be white on the show but really, how much darker has he gotten with age?
Old 09-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, it bothered me that the kid was so white too. The young Lincoln looked nothing like him either. You think they would have put a little something into the casting.
Old 09-24-2005, 08:42 PM
Total Fan

LOL ^ Thank you! I was NOT the only one thinking that!

Ok...back to staring at his beautiful eyes... Saturday is almost over and that's put us closer to Michael Monday Mania. Hee hee.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

The Thinking Woman's Man - I love it.

Ravens23 - Thanks for all the pictures. So hot!

Astra - I too noticed Wentworth's accent in GW..........it did sound like he was trying to do a southern accent...........if it was on purpose or not I'm not sure............it did sound "off"but again I'm not sure what the intent was.

I watched GW tonight and don't shoot me down but even aside from Wentworth I enjoyed it. I'm going to watch it next week and give it a chance. Strange because I didn't want to like the show.........don't even get me started on the whole Joan of Arcadia cancellation.........but yeah, I liked the pilot.

As for Wentworth in GW..............amazing performance as always. HoneyB103 I too teared up during his emotional scenes. As for his appearance in the first half of the show.........even all freaky looking he was still hot.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens23
Michael Monday Mania. Hee hee.
^That's freaking adorable! I love it! Also loving this The Thinking Woman's Man. You ladies are wonders with the nicknames. LOL.

I watched GW and Wentworth did a fantastic job. I probably won't be watching it next week though, it just didn't catch my interest.

Thanks for that article. Interesting how everything played out for him. I still miss JoA though.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens23
Is mixed with African-America, Jamaican, English, German, French, Dutch, Syrian, and Lebanese. He graduated from Princeton with a degree in English literature.
I'm Dutch!

Quote:
Saturday is almost over and that's put us closer to Michael Monday Mania.
Hee! That's cute!
Old 09-25-2005, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Still haven't seen the Pilot of GW Even though I have it on tape, just haven't had the time.

So, tomorrow all new ep of PB