Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liayso
Well, she hasn't been that much professional lately, but it will be great to see her in a different kind of situation
I was just going to post that.....but decided not to for fear of getting my head bitten off again.

But yeah, hopefully she will start thinking smarter and just going up, as you said.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
I was just going to post that.....but decided not to for fear of getting my head bitten off again.

But yeah, hopefully she will start thinking smarter and just going up, as you said.
Exactly. She's done it once already, obviously, so she can do it again. I have faith! lol
The jury's out, but my choice is you

Old 05-16-2006, 07:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN

Nope, no biting off the head from me, I agree with you about that Anji.

I think once she pulls through the overdose, it will be another life changing moment and she'll start going back to being that strong woman we saw at the beginning of the season. But a part of me is worried that once she sees Michael again, she'll break down again.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think once she pulls through the overdose, it will be another life changing moment and she'll start going back to being that strong woman we saw at the beginning of the season. But a part of me is worried that once she sees Michael again, she'll break down again.
I really hope she doesnt break down again.. I want her to be clean, healthy and strong when she meets up with him again..... So they can have a good relationship.. I dont want him to take advantage of her agian...
Old 05-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think he would take advantage of her again, once he realizes what it's done to her already.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:35 AM
Extreme Fan

S.O.S thts good....I really hope she recovers!
Without sara the show won't be the same!
Old 05-17-2006, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't think he would take advantage of her again, once he realizes what it's done to her already.
I would so hope not! I mean, just how awful would that be?
Old 05-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
If he did take advantage of her again...I would totally NOT be pleased with him. I love them both but if he hurt her again....boy I'd hurt him.
The jury's out, but my choice is you

Old 05-17-2006, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

*Mod Note*

Attention All Posters- MUST READ:

There has been an increasing problem on the board lately, in two specific threads. In the Sarah Wayne Callies/Sara Tancredi and the Michael/Sara appreciation threads, there has gotten to be too much bashing of other posters in some form. This will not be tolerated at all here at Fan Forum. In fact, it is against general and this specific board’s rules. Bee, some fellow posters, and myself, have noticed everyone seems to get along perfectly fine, until someone just might happen to disagree. Now, this being a message board, it’s all about discussion, though some debates can happen. And that’s fine, just as long as they are friendly and respectable. If any poster ever feels intimidated to post, that’s when we realize there is a problem. There have been quite a few posters who have felt this way lately. They feel that no matter just what they might say, it will be torn apart, used against them, and they will be belittled for it. And this ends now. No one should ever feel they can’t go in and post in any thread they truly want to. And even if someone is a fan of someone/something, yet doesn’t fully agree or even like everything that said someone/something has been doing recently, or has done, they have the right to express that without being attacked. Bee and I understand that the fanbase for these two particular fandoms are pretty large, but you have to respect those who also do not like them, or don’t like them as much. They should not be made to feel guilty just because they are not always in constant agreement with everyone else.

Now, of course no one should post any full on bashing of a character/ship in that character/ship’s appreciation thread. That is why there are anti-threads, if you really need to vent and let off steam. But if you aren’t fully against them, just their actions, and don’t want to go into the complete anti-thread, you have every right to express that in the appreciation thread. And it does go both ways. If you don’t fully dislike a character/ship, but want to vent, then please feel free to enter the anti-threads. Just remember to not fully defend the character’s actions in ways that it insults what the purpose of the thread is. Discussion/debate can go on in either, but you have to be respectable of everyone’s feelings. Also do not insult another character just to praise the one you are for, and then use that against someone who is in difference of opinion. No one is perfect after all. But to form these cliques and groups that in turn read something that disagrees from their views, ganging up on the opposing person(s), is just wrong, and will not be tolerated. And to take another person’s post, quote it, and use it against them is also wrong and needs to end. Don’t get me wrong, it’s okay to quote someone if you want to add on to what that person has said. But just to use it as more ways to attack that person of what they believe in, opposed to what you might, will not be tolerated. If you have an in issue with someone on the board, please handle it via PMs, not on the board itself.

Now, Bee and I have never had any problem or issue on the board like this. This has been a recent thing, given people are starting to change their opinions about Sarah Tancredi and the Michael/Sara relationship (Since, as I said, this has only been going on in these two threads.). We find it really childish and upsetting that just because someone doesn’t full praise both these fandoms, they are being bashed, attacked, or just downright saddened lately. So, this is what we have decided to do, this message has been posted in both threads where the problem lies, hoping you all do take the time to fully read and understand it.

*If we see posters are still continuing this behavior, they will be PMed with a warning.

*If it continues even after that, we will close the threads down temporarily in hopes that will prevent this from starting again.

*And, if it still continues after that, you will be banned.

We figure all that is beyond enough warning and after that, there is nothing more Bee and I could do personally, and that would be that.

This used to be a fun place for anyone to post. And unfortunately it hasn’t been for quite a few posters lately. We are sorry if this sounds really drastic, but no one seems to be listening. And this is going to end. Everyone should know bashing/attacking a fellow in any way is out of line. So, from now on, if there is a difference of opinion, all view points have every right to express their thoughts. If it starts becoming a repetitive debate and then turns into a full on argument, Bee and I ask that you please just leave it at that, and try to move on to some new topic. There are going to be moments when others don’t agree with you, and that’s okay. But it’s how you treat them that matters. So, we ask that you all please read, take full understanding of this, and hopefully all this will end. We want nothing more than this place to be a fun place for anyone to hang out.

Thank you for taking your time to read and understand this. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to PM Bee or myself.

Thank you, Bee and Anji,

(This will be re-posted in the next new thread, and so forth, until we are sure this has stopped)
Old 05-17-2006, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm jumping on the SOS bandwagon as soon as I alter my siggy
Disclaimer: Anything said by XxAsHxX should not always be taken literally due to fact that lack of sleep impares her judgement. Meaning if she says something stupid or something that doesn't make sense you may want to dismiss it 'cause she's slightly off kilter
Old 05-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

yey!!!! the SOS is on its way! keep it up!

ya, the original quote which Anji validated about not being professional in this state but would like to see her in a different situation is what would be great

as for the overdose scene, why did they have her technically 'naked'? if you look at the pics at sarahwaynecallies.org or in the icons she is lying with no top on. maybe for the injection but seriously, if it was to show some skin, dude, respect

Last edited by bobbins34; 05-17-2006 at 01:18 PM
Old 05-18-2006, 01:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Save Our Sara icons as promised

Old 05-18-2006, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh.. yes.
i love those!

I'm taking #1
Old 05-18-2006, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Kellie!!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:00 AM
Extreme Fan

those icons are..great..but damn..i cant have an avatar yet..it annoys..me..lol S.O.S!!!!!