Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-29-2006, 10:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I heard that she was really a brunette, and I can picture that. I can't picture her as blonde though.
Old 04-29-2006, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAsHxX
The rumor is she is a natural blonde... but we dunno
Wow...seriously? I couldn't see her as a blonde at all.
Old 04-29-2006, 10:37 PM
Loyal Fan

BLonde.... Brunette... it seems it is a mystery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
Wow...seriously? I couldn't see her as a blonde at all.
I dunno, I think if she was Brunette it would fit, but with her skin, she's very fair... and through knowing the white side of my family people that fair are usually toe heads (and that side of my family cannot tan they are so fair). Her hair if you look closely is also very... well I'm a brunette and I have THICK hair.. most blondes have very light, soft, whispy hair. She's fair skinned and she has pretty whispy hair. SO she might be blonde... like a sandy blonde... hell I dunno I'm just guessing :lo:

It's late and I doubt I'm insightful
Disclaimer: Anything said by XxAsHxX should not always be taken literally due to fact that lack of sleep impares her judgement. Meaning if she says something stupid or something that doesn't make sense you may want to dismiss it 'cause she's slightly off kilter
Old 04-29-2006, 11:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

wow haha omg that would be so strange seeing her a blonde since I'm so used to her hair like it is

I can imagine her as a brunette
Old 04-30-2006, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

blonde? no way.. I think she's a brunette - her hair in the pilot, I think that's natural.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallocoth
wow haha omg that would be so strange seeing her a blonde since I'm so used to her hair like it is

I can imagine her as a brunette
Same here, I could never see her as a blonde. But could as a brunette.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

im soooooooo happy sara FINALLY stud up for herself... this episode really made me have complete respect for her again!! i just love it, her dad is a dick though, i cant believe he brought up the whole drug thing, and it was nice to see that she is still dealing with her past, that makes it soo much more realistic.....
i like that she wasnt all...gogo eyes and "oh k michael, whatever you say, anything for you"... im glad she talked back to him, and is deeply thinking about it. And isnt all nice what not.... ahh, i just am so glad they finally gave her some back bone! ahh, im soo excited right now!!
Old 05-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

See, I knew that the writers wouldn't make Sara be nice to Michael all over again even after he told her of his plan. Say it with me now: Sara is not a doormat!
Old 05-01-2006, 06:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I have to say, my love for Sara has never been stronger than after watching this episode. It showed that she will not have a crush walk all over her, it showed that she is a vulnerable human being that is continuing fight with her inner demons, that this situation with Michael will test her emotionally, physically, mentally .. GOD I LOVE IT!
Old 05-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobar
I have to say, my love for Sara has never been stronger than after watching this episode. It showed that she will not have a crush walk all over her, it showed that she is a vulnerable human being that is continuing fight with her inner demons, that this situation with Michael will test her emotionally, physically, mentally .. GOD I LOVE IT!

it was definitely a GREAT episode for Sara. I like her so much more now. I mean I loved her before and now I'm just like 'you go girl!'
The jury's out, but my choice is you

Old 05-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, so I think this might be one of my last posts in here, this made me officially not a fan...more than I have been. I still have to compose my thoughts.....
Old 05-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm sorry you feel that way, Anji. I'm not going to convince you that your feelings about Sara are wrong, to each his or her own, I guess. Hopefully you're still shipping the Saviors.

My two cents ..

Ie. Standing up to Michael, acting the way she did, and how moral her actions are ..

With the escape being ever near Michael was prompted to take desperate measures, ie. try and capture the keys from Sara (The Key) and telling Sara about the escape (Tonight). In both cases everything the Sara thought she knew about him was thrown out of the window, her world was rocked on its axes and she has no other choice but to say, "Hold up. There are so many things wrong with this, I have to re-evaluate everything. Just leave me alone." I think that because the situation between the two was so advanced, that so many different emotional factors were a part of the equation, that all she could do to salvage her reputation and her pride was to close off. It isn't a matter of "because of Michael", it's a matter of holding on to herself that caused her to act the way she did.

In any case, it's not a matter of being commendable, nothing about this show is commendable. The audiences watching this show are pro escape, really, who in their right mind would be for cons escaping prison, no matter how morally high it is?

In regard to her choice to unlock or lock the door ..

There is still time to the escape so we really can't judge and say she didn't have to make that choice. It's up in the air until the next episode.

Umm. That's all I have to say at the moment..

Last edited by Escobar; 05-01-2006 at 08:42 PM
Old 05-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No I don't mind you taking my quotes..............though I deliberately left them out of her appreciation thread for respect of you guys.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww. Thanks Anji, though it may have just fueled a large pro-Sara movement in here. I hope you'll still lurk through this thread from time to time.

Question: Is Sarah on Carson Daly tonight (Tuesday at 1:30AM) or tomorrow (Wednesday at 1:30AM)?
Old 05-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah.....maybe if you could leave my Anti-Sara quotes in her Anti-thread though.

I will, I still like the actress.