Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2006, 03:04 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *BabyBuncher*
hey there Icesurfer !! whats your name? did i meet you in myspace. i think i have seen your vid before?!?!
*waves hello* Name's Izzy - and you may have met me on myspace I don't know :p but as for the vid - i literally just finished it yesterday so i don't think you could have seen it b4
Old 04-21-2006, 03:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *BabyBuncher*
that one didnt work for me before...? it was just teh song, no picture, is it working now?
Which one didn't work. I have the one from you're beautiful on my PC. So I could upload it again. The other one, I don't have.

I haven't figured out, how you can actually download the videos from you tube to your PC. I thought therer's no possibility..
Old 04-21-2006, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

oh i downloaded it again, it was the SOS one, but when i DLed it again it worked, so alls well...

Izzy- oohh ok, well someone else that i was talking to on myspace made a video with that same song, so thats why i was confussed, but i guess it wasnt the same, if you just posted yours.... Its a great song though, fits perfectly!

iz, whats your myspace?
Old 04-22-2006, 03:42 AM
New Fan

^^ Glad you liked it -
Old 04-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

man, these videos are really making me LOVE the songs!..when i first see the vid, i thought the songs were ok, but now i LOVE the songs!! every step, love song, shimmer, true colors, i LOVE these songs now, thatnks to the vids, you guys do a great job!! keep it up, and let me know whenever you make a new vid, ill post it on the first page!
Old 04-23-2006, 01:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay I just need a programm and I mean a good one because I used to make some but that program just sucks... And...I just have TEH idea. ^^
Old 04-23-2006, 03:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I haven't seen many Lincoln/Michael vids and I think I was going to try and make one and I was wondering if anyone knew any good songs. I've been trying to find some and am having trouble. Thanks.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Um.......a song that makes me think of them is "Count On Me"-Default......it totally makes me think of Dean/Sammy from Supernatural more than anything, but it also applies to Lincoln/Michael from PB, I think.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks. I'll see if I can get my hands on it.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:12 AM
Passionate Fan

rio- I really your video ...*_____________________* great job...uh GREAT job ! Thanks

S.O.S. - _-_ ....I need a cold shower ...great imagination *__________________* and I love that song (I didn't know it but I it now )....

Icesurfer-I've to see your video ...

*Savior*Breeder*Jahammer*Jater*Candy*Mondler*Spuffy*Java Junkie*Guardian Angel*APer*

*Foreign-Shippermate of PiCkLeS4dAwSoN * Sister of Dreamwalker*Anja is my Personal Haywire*

We are the CHAMPIONS ...of the world
Old 04-23-2006, 08:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

My new favorite but s'pose you know already: Harder To Breathe
Old 04-23-2006, 09:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Wow ...but I can't download video from You Tube ... ç_ç

*Savior*Breeder*Jahammer*Jater*Candy*Mondler*Spuffy*Java Junkie*Guardian Angel*APer*

*Foreign-Shippermate of PiCkLeS4dAwSoN * Sister of Dreamwalker*Anja is my Personal Haywire*

We are the CHAMPIONS ...of the world
Old 04-23-2006, 09:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

I know that's a shame... *sigh*
Old 04-23-2006, 11:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

SOS was brilliant, who did it, cause you deserve an award, its my fav song at the moment.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know that sounds a bit stupid but is that SOS Video also on you Tube? Or where else can I find that? I would like to see that one as well. So thx if anybody could let me know, where I could get that video from.