Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Banned

Loved every moniute of this episode such a great show.

Micheal he is so much fun he always pulls out a gun somewhere and this time it was the preist haha loved it.

Micheal & Sara are to cute love them

C-Note he is my favorite character on this show when he tried to help his daughter at the second doctors office then he had that breakdown i accually felt tears forming in my eyes it was so sad but so good

All and All great episode love this show.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

This was really good episode, although not as good as the previous one.

I'd have wanted more MiSa scenes, but happy what we got; the hand holding and the dinner talk were really sweet. But next week we need something more

I felt bad for C-note, but I don't really like him and even less now when he's gonna cause trouble for Michael, just have to hope, Mahone doesn't find the brothers.

About T-bag, Robert Knepper made once again amazing job. He's great!

Sara locking Kellerman out was so deserved ! Way to go, Sara.

I also love this season; it's as good or even better as first season. Only 5 episodes left, it's gonna be so hard to be almost 5 months without this show.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow this episode was really good! It def kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I thought it was very fitting to have sara lock Kellerman out of the car, she really got him back by doing that lol.

I was accually feeling bad for C-Note throughout the episode, but then the end came and he just ruined it. I understand why he is doing what he is doing, but giving up the man who got u out in the first place... thats just wrong.

Im glad we got to see the Pope again. I always loved michael and Popes relationship.

Lincoln at the end brought a tear to my eye, he was really devistated to hear that michael was turning himself in. The first time he threaten that Lincoln wasnt too disturbed by the thought but this time he was really upset. Awsome job of acting that scene by Dominic I thought.

I cant wait to see what happens next week. This show is so good
Old 02-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

This episode wasn't great but it wasn't bad.

I'm so happy that Sucre and Maricruz reunited. I can't wait to see more of them in the next episode

I understand why C-Note did what he did but I still feel angry because he is going to help Mahone catch Michael!.
I loved the last C-Note/Deedee when he was crying.

I felt so bad for T-Bag. It's good that he did the right thing. The flashbacks were so creepy.

Sara was great leaving Kellerman behind. And Linc punching Kim was priceless.

The MiSa scene was awesome but I want more interaction!.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983 (View Post)
Was I the only one that laughed at the way that Kellerman ran away? I kinda felt sorry for him. I also feel that he is not a happy camper about Sara locking him out of the car.
I know! At first, I felt really bad but then when I saw his "damn, I'm screwed" face and when he started to run, I couldn't help but laugh. But I thought it was plain bitchy and selfish of Sara to lock him out - what if they need him again? I know he tortured her, but it she should remember that they're trying to prove Lincoln's innocence, not trying to give her an excuse for her little revenge.

And I'd like to read your theory, Jacob, especially since you're spoiler free

On a note about the episode: even though the flashback of the sexual abuse was far from being too graphic, it was enough to make me feel incredibly disgusted. I think they did a pretty good job with those scenes.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Michael and Lincoln said they were gonna dump him anyway, when they got the evidence.
Plus, neither attempted to stop Sara, so they obviously agreed
Old 02-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Someone yelled Sara (I'm pretty sure it was Michael), as if telling her to open the door. Seeing how she wouldn't, they just took off. It's not like they could force her to do it - or had time to wait for Kellerman anyways
Old 02-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sochad (View Post)
I this episode.
Everything was great , Mahone has a heart !
Misa was the hands aww , can't wait to have an icon of that lol
I'm happy Kellerman is out!
haha yep! he does have a heart! as well as T-BAG!!! which is sooooooo surprising!

Quote:
Someone yelled Sara (I'm pretty sure it was Michael), as if telling her to open the door. Seeing how she wouldn't, they just took off. It's not like they could force her to do it - or had time to wait for Kellerman anyways
someone said sara?!!? i thought that was kellermen saying sara?!!?.. umm.. ill have to go back and watch it!!
Old 02-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, all i heard was Kellerman saying her name.. and no one else.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Jenzy-x (View Post)
Yeah, all i heard was Kellerman saying her name.. and no one else.
yeha me too.. ill have to go check again...
ahh i still ahvent seen the epp again.. ill have to go watch it..
Old 02-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not that surprised that Mahone has a heart.
When he was talking to his Son on the phone, you could tell, he was worried and he wanted that his Son knows that he loves him.

But T Bag however, that was a surprise.

The Scene were Sara locks Kellermann out, I watched it again and again and I can't really say if it was Michael or Kellermann who yelled Sara.
But I would guess Kellermann, would make more sense than Michael, since they anyway wanted to get rid of him..

Icon by Missy thx
Old 02-21-2007, 12:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok...really enjoyed this episode

it feels like it is back to the normal swing of Prison Break, hard to explain, but it feels different

The Michael/Sara part was great, exactly like original saviour
Linc, Kellerman, Mike and Sara scenes were great
loved the locking Kellerman out of the car!!!
The pope! dude, he rocks
And what in the world could C-Note have on Michael? am i blind?
T-bag---ooh!

It was enjoyable!
Old 02-21-2007, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbins34 (View Post)
Ok...really enjoyed this episode
And what in the world could C-Note have on Michael? am i blind?

At the beginning of the episode, when they show scenes of previous episodes, Michael is shown telling Sucre that if he ever needs help once they get separated, he'd just have to post a message on an internet site with a certain address. C-Note overheard the conversation and I'm sure that's what he'll use to frame the bros.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

gosh it was an AMAZING episode!!! and so very surprizing about the whole t-bag thing!
and I'm pretty sure it was kellerman who said Sara. and I liked it when no one cared!

M/S are amazing too... the hands thing was so romantic!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Addicted Fan

i felt sad for t-bag and cnote...

anyhow is cnote working for mahone now? because he said "i'll get you scofield"....

poor kellerman... sarah didnt let him in on the car....