Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Desert (View Post)
Yeah Fran it's been a long time! I didn't have time for ff and when I was a kings of leon mod I was stuck only there. But im trying to be a good girl now hehe. How is the board doing?
I feel you, in the past two years or so I haven't had as much time to "play around" here as I used to. I hope everything is going well in your life.

As Julie said, we had a very slow August and we are in the low post count warning list, but all things considered we have been managing better than (I) expected. Josh has recently booked a new tv show, but we still see way too little of him around. It wouldn't hurt him - and it would help us - if he attended a couple more public events.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Ta reklama.
Pamietam jak sie nią wszyscy jarali i jak byłą u mnie na repacie chyba przez 10 minut straight Fajnie ze Evi tez ją zrobila chociaz w sumie w dupie z nią.

Thanks Fran, it's ok. Life has ups and down, it has to be good tho How about you? I heard about this new tv show, Pauline just told me. I'll do my best to check it out but with my work and personal life it's gonna be hard so I can't promise anything. You know how much I love Josh, always has and always will but can't watch all the tv shows I would like. It requires a lot of time and I'm doing mostly afternoon shifts so I'm getting back home really tired. Good luck with the post count!
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Cold Desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Desert (View Post)
Thanks Fran, it's ok. Life has ups and down, it has to be good tho How about you? I heard about this new tv show, Pauline just told me. I'll do my best to check it out but with my work and personal life it's gonna be hard so I can't promise anything. You know how much I love Josh, always has and always will but can't watch all the tv shows I would like. It requires a lot of time and I'm doing mostly afternoon shifts so I'm getting back home really tired. Good luck with the post count!
Pretty much the same, some work struggles but all in all I can't complain. I hope Josh's show is good, but I'm not sure yet if I'm going to a be a regular viewer - the previews haven't done much for me so far, even if I like the cast. But there is still time until the premiere so perhaps I'll get more excited as we get closer.
And I understand about having less free time in general - one can only check and follow that many things.
I'm really glad to have seen you around here again, I hope you'll have time/desire to stop by again.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Pamietam jak sie nią wszyscy jarali i jak byłą u mnie na repacie chyba przez 10 minut straight Fajnie ze Evi tez ją zrobila chociaz w sumie w dupie z nią.
Pamiętam jak pierwszy raz zobaczyłam tą reklamę w tv. Evi ma teraz nawet twittera.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ciekawe co tam u Josha i ciekawe czy tu ktokolwiek zajrzy.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 11:20 AM
MST Manager