Fan Forum Star

Nice pictures/manips, thanks Roseli!

Old 10-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that was during the DUI joke.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

So funny^
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 10-19-2008, 10:26 AM
Banned

Great art! I love Josh and Evi

Edit--Fran, I agree with your signature! I know Im getting tired of cliche's, I want Skate back

Last edited by chemistry86; 10-19-2008 at 11:14 AM
Old 10-20-2008, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ada

Carlost posted several promotional stills for Afterwards in HQ, along with the French movie poster:

All the pictures - in their original size - are here:

CarLost: FOTOS HQ - Evangeline Lilly en "Afterwards"
Old 10-20-2008, 08:33 AM
Banned

Awwww Evi looks so cute with chubby baby
Old 10-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awwww! Thanks for the photos. That little baby is adorable.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've read the movie synopsis but I've already forgotten the details - is the baby a girl or a boy? I seem to recall a baby girl.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was a boy.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

You made me go check the movie description. It's a girl, if the baby she's holding in the pics is Claire and Nathan's daughter.

Evi is on a roll about this topic:
Quote:
Evangeline Lilly Regrets Stripping Off For Mens' Magazines
By Fame News, October 21 2008

Evangeline Lilly regrets her past as a lads' mag pin-up.

The Lost star, 29, insists she only stripped for the pictures because she was told to.

She explains, "I was inexperienced back then and quite trusting so I had to learn how to deal with that.

"There's some ugly burned bridges in the past because I put my trust in people and they just didn't follow through.

"I ended up in Maxim magazine and things like that and I would never in a million years be caught dead in those magazines. So I'm now with the right people and they understand me."
http://www.showbizspy.com/showbiz/10...Mens-Magazines
Old 10-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

well, i guess it depends on which child it is. Cause there are 2 children in the story. The little girl who at the time of the story is about 7, and the boy who died when still a baby. So obviously at the time of the story there's no baby of that age involved, consequently those photos might take place from a flashback scene, being with either one baby or the other, the girl or the deceased boy. All that to say that we can't really know.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloz (View Post)
well, i guess it depends on which child it is. Cause there are 2 children in the story. The little girl who at the time of the story is about 7, and the boy who died when still a baby. So obviously at the time of the story there's no baby of that age involved, consequently those photos might take place from a flashback scene, being with either one baby or the other, the girl or the deceased boy. All that to say that we can't really know.
Thanks for clearing that up, Elie! I had assumed the baby was their second child and those stills were from scenes in present time.
If it's a flashback, then it's more likely to be their first baby boy.

The movie will be in theaters this December in France, right? Only two months and we'll find out.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

u welcome ; )
my bet is on the boy too, but i really don't know. I mean it makes more sense to do a flashback for scenes with the baby boy than with the girl cause the death of that boy is the cataliser who lead the couple to separate... so they kind of have to show their past life with this child. so yeah, i guess it's the boy, of course i could be mistaken...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)

The movie will be in theaters this December in France, right? Only two months and we'll find out.

The French release is now scheduled on January 14Th '09. They keep pushing back the date ..
I really can't wait to see that film. The book was so good, i was so deeply moved by it, it's a beautiful but sad story, i'm really looking forward to see how it will turn as a movie.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

There are three shoots Evi must dislike. Maxim (as she said), Arena and Esquire in those pigtails and short ass skirts.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloz (View Post)
u welcome ; )
my bet is on the boy too, but i really don't know. I mean it makes more sense to do a flashback for scenes with the baby boy than with the girl cause the death of that boy is the cataliser who lead the couple to separate... so they kind of have to show their past life with this child. so yeah, i guess it's the boy, of course i could be mistaken...
I think your speculation is right. Also, the stills with Claire and the baby have such a peaceful look to them, they give the idea of how things were before the tragedy.
Quote:
The French release is now scheduled on January 14Th '09. They keep pushing back the date ..
I really can't wait to see that film. The book was so good, i was so deeply moved by it, it's a beautiful but sad story, i'm really looking forward to see how it will turn as a movie.
Thanks for the news about the release date! I checked IMDb a few days ago and they still report December 24.
Nice that you've read the book, I hope they stayed loyal to the original story in the film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
There are three shoots Evi must dislike. Maxim (as she said), Arena and Esquire in those pigtails and short ass skirts.
I really dislike the Esquire photoshoot, not because it's sexy (I still think Evangeline is worrying too much about things that are perfectly normal for her job, it's not like she's ever gone topless or anything like that), but because I think the poses are... lame.

Which ones are the Maxim pics? I'm sure I've seen them but right now I can't match the magazine with a specific photoshoot in my mind.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread