Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
I only saw the two videos that were posted on Youtube. The other two are not available in my country. Was there some more Josh/Sawyer there?
There is a bit of Josh in the clip where they talk about filming in Hawaii, Dark posted a DailyMotion version:

Alice Video - 16e8a1d668b3e0f8971cf75b372dc53a7cddfa0b, a video from tvspoilers101. rr
Quote:
It's nice to see you so happy!
And, just because you asked for it:
Go for it girl! (I know it's all foreplay, anyway)
Today I'm at my silliest - considering how idiotic I am in general, I think this dose will make me hated by everyone.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
There is a bit of Josh in the clip where they talk about filming in Hawaii, Dark posted a DailyMotion version:

Alice Video - 16e8a1d668b3e0f8971cf75b372dc53a7cddfa0b, a video from tvspoilers101. rr
Thanks.

Quote:
Go for it girl! (I know it's all foreplay, anyway)
Today I'm at my silliest - considering how idiotic I am in general, I think this dose will make me hated by everyone.
Please.

Old 07-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Misty, if I told you that I've been checking the updates from CC on Dark's, and that all the idiotic OGR stuff is darkly appealing to my sci-fi geek side, would you lose whatever respect you have in me?
Quote:
Please.
Look, you can say everything you want, but denying that I'm silly is like trying to sell people hot cocoa in the desert.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Misty, if I told you that I've been checking the updates from CC on Dark's, and that all the idiotic OGR stuff is darkly appealing to my sci-fi geek side, would you lose whatever respect you have in me?
I'll assume you're extra bored and Sawyer-deprived. j/k
Report if anything interesting comes up.

Quote:
Look, you can say everything you want, but denying that I'm silly is like trying to sell people hot cocoa in the desert.
You're talking to someone who was laughed at for ordering hot chocolate on a super hot summer day (more than 35° C). I was forced to have something else to drink because even the waiter thought I was insane.

BTW I checked Ausiello's column and he had nothing about Lost.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'll assume you're extra bored and Sawyer-deprived. j/k
Report if anything interesting comes up.
So far, nothing.
But next year we need to go because I still have in mind my Desmond-like dream. Remember, the one where Sawyer was Walt's dad and you beated the hell out of Damon?
Quote:
You're talking to someone who was laughed at for ordering hot chocolate on a super hot summer day (more than 35° C). I was forced to have something else to drink because even the waiter thought I was insane.
Wait, he didn't accept your order?!
Quote:
BTW I checked Ausiello's column and he had nothing about Lost.
Yay.

Remember me (us ) to send some questions out next week. I'm sure I'll forget after so many weeks skipping to do it.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So far, nothing.
But next year we need to go because I still have in mind my Desmond-like dream. Remember, the one where Sawyer was Walt's dad and you beated the hell out of Damon?
I can take care of the second part.

Quote:
Wait, he didn't accept your order?!
No, I think everyone just expected me to order something else.

Quote:
[Remember me (us ) to send some questions out next week. I'm sure I'll forget after so many weeks skipping to do it.
Sure. We can try sending something for Kristin, too.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No, I think everyone just expected me to order something else.
You shouldn't have. You pay, you choose, period, unless he explained to you that they didn't have it at that moment, if it's in the menu why you can't have it?
It happened to me once at the restaurant, I had had my pizza, bruschetta & French fries, and at the end I order my usual cappuccino, and the waiter laughed and thought I was mocking him.
Quote:
We can try sending something for Kristin, too.
Okay. Let's wait for what they say at Comic-Con, I'm already preparing yself to ask where the heck is the hints I was hoping to get about the Islanders, lol.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It happened to me once at the restaurant, I had had my pizza, bruschetta & French fries, and at the end I order my usual cappuccino, and the waiter laughed and thought I was mocking him.
Maybe he only drink coffee in the morning?

Quote:
Okay. Let's wait for what they say at Comic-Con, I'm already preparing yself to ask where the heck is the hints I was hoping to get about the Islanders, lol.
You should ask then no matter what they say at Comic Con. It looks like Kristin was there yesterday. Maybe she'll do today, too.

Lost special on G4 features Lindelof, Cuse, Matt Mitovich and Doc Jensen - TV Matt'rs | TVGuide.com
Quote:
Damon Lindelof remembers the day clearly. Not long after turning into ABC a 23-page outline for a show that would be called Lost, his phone rang, on a Sunday. It was Lloyd Braun, who at the time was the president of ABC Entertainment. "I'm going to greenlight this show," Braun said. Lindelof's immediate thought? "Oh, s--t!"

That story and many more reflections on the serialized phenomenon concerning castaways, Others and others are shared in Lost: A G4 Special, premiering Friday, July 25, at 10 pm/ET on the G4 cable network.

Among the Losties sharing their views on the series' secrets and theories are Matt Mitovich (that's me), Entertainment Weekly's Jeff "Doc" Jensen and MediaWeek's Marc Berman. If you get a chance, tune in and check it out. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!
I doubt they'll say anything about the upcoming season, which is what I'm interested in right now.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe he only drink coffee in the morning?
I still say you deserve our revenge. Next time we got out for a romantic dinner this August, you order hot cocoa and I'll ask for a cappuccino with lot of foam.
And if I feel inspired, I'll order polenta, too.
Quote:
You should ask then no matter what they say at Comic Con. It looks like Kristin was there yesterday. Maybe she'll do today, too.
Nice to know, then next week is e-mail time.
My Matty is there!
Quote:
I doubt they'll say anything about the upcoming season, which is what I'm interested in right now.
I'm pretty sure they won't say anything about the upcoming season, Though I'm curious to hear if they'll give some explanations about the events of S3, like the whole O6 lying business, Locke's character arc, etc.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I still say you deserve our revenge. Next time we got out for a romantic dinner this August, you order hot cocoa and I'll ask for a cappuccino with lot of foam.
And if I feel inspired, I'll order polenta, too.
It's a deal.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure they won't say anything about the upcoming season, Though I'm curious to hear if they'll give some explanations about the events of S3, like the whole O6 lying business, Locke's character arc, etc.
I think they'll talk more about Lost as some kind of pop culture phenomenon, praise the creators and mention the fans, especially those who go online. I don't expect them to talk about anything specific.

I just hope someone at Comic Con will ask a Sawyer-related question.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think they'll talk more about Lost as some kind of pop culture phenomenon, praise the creators and mention the fans, especially those who go online. I don't expect them to talk about anything specific.
Well, at least they could mention something about the kind of feedback they get, that may be useful to know.
Quote:
I just hope someone at Comic Con will ask a Sawyer-related question.
I don't think anyone will ask anything specific about Sawyer, but I'll be hugely disappinted if no one asks about the Islanders, their story in those 3 years left behind, the "bad things" happened there & co.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think anyone will ask anything specific about Sawyer, but I'll be hugely disappinted if no one asks about the Islanders, their story in those 3 years left behind, the "bad things" happened there & co.
Right there with you.

Why aren't there any videos or news from Comic Con today?
Old 07-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

If I was right about the 9 hours of difference between our time zone and San Diego, the Lost panel is taking place right at this moment. If the clips and the OGR were the only Lost related things besides the panels, that could explain why we have received no news this afternoon, so far, 'cause those things were covered yesterday.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Tapdawg from DocArzt's blog will be reporting live from the panel with Darlton - Lost News - Live Coverage: EW panel with Damon and Carlton

Live blogging on Dark's site - Live Lost - Live reporting from key events on the TV Show LOST: Live From EW Visionaries Panel

This the only bit where I saw Sawyer's name mentioned - Lost at Comic Con - Live Blogging
Quote:
The first question covered the change in the upcoming seasons based on the writer’s strikes. Damon and Carlton revealed why they couldn’t do the Season 4 finale in one hour. The Sawyer/Kate scene on the airport would just have consisted of a kiss and jump.
It's not like there was much more than that IMO.

Nobody asked the questions we're interested in.
Also, who cares about mobisodes?

Last edited by misteriosa; 07-25-2008 at 02:56 PM
Old 07-25-2008, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Are you telling me that the only moment of the session is which Sawyer was accidentally brought up, was to mention the frakking finale kiss?!?!

*nostrils flare, jaw squares, fists are in smashing mode on*

*deep intake of air*

Okay, at least not all the question sucked. The producers said Desmond's vision isn't in contradiction with what had happened and is still valid. If the future can't be changed, then Claire will get inside the helicopter with Aaron at the end of the series, for the "final rescue"? But then Desmond should've seen a kid and wondered why he had grown up so much. It must be something else, but I can't think of anything.

Also, this part:
Quote:
The characters on LOST don't ponder the sci-fi elements of the show because at its core, LOST is a character show. The show is like a cake... the characters are the bread part and the mythology is the icing. While the icing is nice you don't want just the icing from the cake.
I'm still waiting for the bread, he.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread