Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, a spoiler thread just to talk about Logan. Although, I think we could have just requested a LoVe spoiler thread for the spoilers board.

Anyway...I think that there will be a continuation of Logan's downward spiral from season 1. I think despite being with Veronica over the summer, his anger, guilt, and sadness at everything will push her away. Veronica also reeling from the events of last season won't be equipped to deal with Logan's issues and she'll break up with him and will try to find some comfort in her old life. And since Duncan's part of her old life...she'll get back together with him.

I think after Veronica dumps him, Logan's life will bottom out after losing the last person in his life that matters to him. I expect that the rest of the season will involve Logan rebuilding his life (kinda like the fanfic) and finding his way back to Veronica (hopefully).

Or...the scene in the hotel room is actually with Logan and V finds her way back to Logan in episode 2. Hee!
Old 08-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Jo
Lets just hope that while we have VD we get a lot of flashbacks with LoVe.

I'm no doctor, but I don't think one of the side effects of VD is flashbacks. Hot flashes maybe. Itching, most definately. Painful swelling? Depends. Flashbacks? Never heard that one.

I think the new motto should be, as Maxy said, Only love can sure VD.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:00 PM
Absolute Fan

I hate all the Logan torture. He has been put through hell like 50 times over and I'm really going to have trouble watching all of the Logan pain. Oy! I'm kind of not looking forward to next season as much as I should because of that.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

I feel the same fleur. I know that we'll have to deal with D/V but it's still going to hurt to see Logan in so much pain again. Although I'm sure Jason will make it all very compelling. I just hope we'll get something, flashbacks or whatever to help us through.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Absolute Fan

I need the flashbacks as well if I'm going to have to sit through VD. RT did call it a triangle, so even though Duncan is the current boyfriend, Logan still has to be ever-present in Veronica's life, doesn't he?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

That's what I keep telling myself. I hate that my pessamism is starting to rear it's ugly head but I keep worrying that maybe the flashbacks will be the extent of the triangle. I hope not because what worries me is just because Jason is said to be in all 22 eps and Teddy might be leaving after 12 or whatever-who's to say we'll still see L/V back together? Maybe Logan has his own journey that has nothing to do with Veronica?

But then I think back to RT saying that it will be a roller coaster and that L/V have a rocky road ahead of them. So that has to mean something right?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JulieB

Maybe Logan has his own journey that has nothing to do with Veronica?
I would think that Logan's journey should have something to do with Veronica because after all, the show is Veronica Mars. My negativity is pretty much taking over but I'm still positive about LoVe long term though. Really though, the thought of seeing VD makes me sick. I can only imagine what it will be like when I actually have to watch it.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

I know she'll be involved somehow in his life but I get scared that maybe it won't be as a love aspect. And then like I said I think back to RT's words and he just has to be or what's the point of the "triangle" if Logan isn't factored in somehow.

I just worry too much. It comes from being burned with other shows and I need to learn to trust again.

I'm curious too about Jason talking about what else happened on the bridge. It makes me wonder if he factors later on in the seasonal mystery arc.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm not really that negative about the spoilers anymore. I was at first I'll admit because it all seemed way to DC for my liking. But now that we figure RT is screwing with us, hopefully it won't turn out to be as bad as it sounds. And even if it does than hopefully things will improve after the first couple of episodes. I'm trying to focus on the positive things, like Logan being in all 22 episodes. This is just so great, it means he's a major player now. I really don't mind V/D for a while anyway. I might once I see it in season 2, but hopefully it won't last too long or won't be really cheesy. Oh please don't let it be all sappy, RT. The scone scene needs to go.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

The thing is- I'm not worried about V/D. I'm sure it will start falling apart. Veronica seems much too focused on retaining some "normalcy" that is sure to not last.
But I do worry about L/V, what's going to break them up, will that affect them longterm (if it didn't have to do with Duncan), that kind of stuff.

I can't believe it's coming back next month. The summer has been flying by.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm just worried that RT is being forced to do a triangle and with the triangle it'll turn the loyal viewers off the show. We need all the viewers we can get.
He looks better in red. ~ River
Old 08-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I kind of get the impression that RT wants to the triangle, not that the network pressured him into it. I know UPN wants them to kick up the sex more and all, but RT seems pretty excited about doing a triangle. But hopefully it won't turn away viewers, because we do need bigger numbers. And it's a brilliant show, of course.

Julie, ITA about Veronica really wanting to return to "normal". Which surely can never happen because the whole effect of her character is being a badass outcast type girl, not a popular and perfect one. So much humor on the show comes from her snarky sarcasm and dry wit. So I really don't see V/D lasting very long either. (Especially if the death is still occuring and it is in fact TD.)
Old 08-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Passionate Fan

I think if the triangle is really what RT wants then it'll be great. He after all has never seen a episode of DC, even though he wrote a couple of them, and has said that he only did DC to buy a house. If he knows the shows reputation then he knows what triangles that are drawn out too long will do to a show. I think he'll handle it pretty good.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Jo
I think if the triangle is really what RT wants then it'll be great. He after all has never seen a episode of DC, even though he wrote a couple of them, and has said that he only did DC to buy a house. If he knows the shows reputation then he knows what triangles that are drawn out too long will do to a show. I think he'll handle it pretty good.

now im not sure but I think he may have writen on of the triangle episods for DC
Old 08-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Passionate Fan

He was only on the writing staff for the first season he wrote the ep where Pacey and Dawson go out of town for the day with Jen's old boyfriend. And another one but the first season wasn't about the triangle so I know he didn't write one of them.