Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Total Fan

OK... how much do you love me? Come on... say it... I'll wait...
So, I spoke to someone with a great British accent at Zepper Studios. He said that he and the producer were just talking about it (from my voicemail yesterday) and he gave me the number to Gus Cristo the producer of the movie (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong). So... I just called Gus out in LA. hee hee
I will either get an update from him soon or call him back. I'll continue to keep you posted.

Thanks.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow! You are agoing all out to find out about this movie. You rock!
Old 11-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkneesuu (View Post)
Wow! You are agoing all out to find out about this movie. You rock!
One of the benefits of my job... I deal with executives and corporate arses all day... PLUS... I got a bit of VM detectiving in me. I'm taking a page from the episode where she pretended she needed info on the movie that Trina's boyfriend was doing, and getting to the bottom of this! hee hee
Old 11-09-2006, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

I have to echo Jenn Denise, you rock! Can't wait to see if you uncover anything else
Old 11-09-2006, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens23 (View Post)
One of the benefits of my job... I deal with executives and corporate arses all day... PLUS... I got a bit of VM detectiving in me. I'm taking a page from the episode where she pretended she needed info on the movie that Trina's boyfriend was doing, and getting to the bottom of this! hee hee
I love that episode cause it features that awesome kiss!
Old 11-09-2006, 09:30 AM
Total Fan

OK... I need your help now... we got to get this out to the masses!!!! I have the scoop! The lo-down! The nitty gritty! Below are the details I was able to uncover and we really need to get this to our friends/co-fans at the Jason websites and heck anywhere we can!!!! Who's with me???

I just got off the phone with the producer. He called me back and I'm such a squeeing fangirl right now. LOL

The Deep Below.
-They are waiting on the Director's Commentary to be completed and they are lining up replica companies (??) to produce the DVD's.
-They are hoping for a release date before Thanksgiving. The November 15th is not yet firm.
-They may not be able to get them onto Amazon.com but will have them available thru a website.
-If we can get our forces together, they will be able to offer them to us (JD fans) at a discounted price.
-Guy is going to email me the press release and information. He is going to keep me in the loop and in turn I promised that I'd get the info out to all of us. But I'm one woman so I need your help in spreading the love!!!

Gus was so funny/cute... he knows how us JD fans are and he was like, "Jason is Jason, you'd love watching him in anything! But, I'm preaching to the choir." LOL YEAH, he know us and Jason well. I'd watch him read the phone book and guarantee it was the best performance ever! ha ha!

Last edited by Ravens23; 11-09-2006 at 10:30 AM
Old 11-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

I just read what must have been your LJ post on another board Denise LOL! (so it's already spreading)

Good work! I'm so excited.
You so rock my dear

Can't wait to hear more!

Last edited by JulieB; 11-09-2006 at 01:26 PM
Old 11-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Total Fan

Awe... sweet. Let the love spread. LOL. Now... if you all post it in your LJ's and so on and so on. hee hee.

I emailed a few JD site webmasters and hopefully they will reply. Please continue to spread the word. This DVD makes a great holiday gift for anyone...but mostly for yourself! hee
Old 11-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome work, Denise! I have the info saved and I'll post it on my LJ later
Old 11-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

I really wanted to put this on my Christmas List. I hope we hear something soon...

Last edited by JulieB; 11-25-2006 at 03:13 PM
Old 11-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to have to look next time I'm at the movie place. HOpeuflly it'll be somewhere!
Old 11-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Any new news on this movie? I would love to get it. I hope we hear something soon.

Veronica: You really think a relationship should be that hard?
Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Total Fan

**Updated Information**

I just received another email from Zepper Studios Producer of The Deep Below.
Here are his comments...
Quote:
We were frantically pushing to get something out by Thanksgiving to take advantage of the Xmas season, but there were a couple of glitches in the master that had to be fixed before we could manufacture the DVDs...
Also, there is a chance we will sub the DVD domestic distribution to a major DVD firm. If so, we will not be able to sell the DVDs ourselves. However, we will make that decision this month. We’ve decided to push the release to January 17, 2007. We may even enter it into a few festivals. In any event, as long as you’ve been waiting, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait just a bit longer...
Our distribution person believes this will sell into TV quickly. I will inform you who picks it up and when it will air on TV.

Thanks for your continued interest.

CGC
Well gang... your thoughts? I replied to him that we are good at waiting as long as we are kept in the loop. HEE HEE
I'll keep ya posted. You know I'm on it.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm a patient person! I can wait til Jan. 17th! It's only a month away.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the info. I can so wait. That would be so cool if the film got pick up for TV. More press for Jason.

Veronica: You really think a relationship should be that hard?
Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.