Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2017, 10:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Oh wow I hope don't they start getting rid of a lot of cons. I can understand downsizing a few but if they downsize too many then they will probably start charging more for the ones that are left. The whole supply and demand side of economics

Last edited by One Thing Remains; 05-23-2017 at 10:25 PM
Old 05-23-2017, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly! They will probably continue with the live streaming too...which is kind of annoying
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-23-2017, 10:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Why would anyone live stream it? I am curious. I just wait for everyone to upload it all to youtube where I can watch it for free. I guess there must be advantages to watching it live or people wouldn't pay for it.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

My only guess is to know what happens when it happens.

After Mark announced he left Supernatural, somebody asked him if he'd still be doing cons and he tweeted...

A con without Mark? Why? Who's going to provide the snark?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-24-2017, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww....I love Mark! So sad! I'm glad I got to see him last year and coming up this year!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-24-2017, 10:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Why is he boycotting Creation cons?
Old 05-25-2017, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not really sure but it's sad to think that they might treat the stars badly
Old 05-25-2017, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's not the first time some stars refuse to do Creation cons. Samantha Ferris will NEVER do a Creation con, I think she did a couple at first and then something happened and now she wont. I heard Jim had a problem with them for awhile, and now Mark. They must do something shady. Plus Mark doesn't allow his panels live streamed either...I wonder if that is part of it?

I like Mark's panels, some people complain about them because he never answers a question, but I think he just calls fans out, like if you're going to ask a stupid question, you're going to get a stupid answer, that type of thing.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-26-2017, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Mark's panel when I went last year....it was so funny! He answers the questions like Crowley would.
Old 05-26-2017, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoy them too. And last year he carried around his baby girl, and it was adorable. He stopped right in front of us, I didn't take a picture though because I thought it would be rude, especially since my flash was set to automatic, I would have hated for it to go off, right in her eyes.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-26-2017, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You definitely made the right choice!
Old 05-26-2017, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

As long as he's been around I'm sure he has something lined up next & then he's got his new baby to spend time with. And that "something new" might interfere with spn cons or like you said, Creation wanted him to live stream or do something different. He never stays on stage, which he would have to for live streaming. I loved his panel. Very entertaining & you got to see him up close when he walked by. He even stopped at a few people to see what they were doing on their phones during his panel
He will be missed. I'm glad I got my photo with him when I went.
Old 05-27-2017, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad I get to see him again and of course gr will be missed!
Old 05-28-2017, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

He'll do just fine, he had an amazing resume before SPN, and SPN was incredibly lucky to snag him as a regular the way they did. It's still sad to see him go though.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-28-2017, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There is no doubt that he we will be seeing him again in other things
Closed Thread   Post New Thread