Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2017, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would have liked a solo Jared panel but I love him with Jensen…they play off each other well
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 10-16-2017, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

My very first con was still old school where you had half an hour of Jared solo, half an hour of Jensen solo and then half an hour of them together. But it ended up half an hour Jensen and then an hour of J2 because Jensen and Jared kept talking and Jared never did get his solo panel. and I had no complaints because I watch the two of them interact for hours. I've went to meet and greets for each of them, and yes they are still interesting solo, but it's like magical when they're together. I definitely go to cons for J2. ...I mean yes I love R2 or R2M and the others but I need my J2.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-17-2017, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes J2 is the highlight of the cons for me 2 and so far next year for 2018there will be 2 cons with out J2. Those will he called the Misha Collins give back tours.
Old 10-19-2017, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I will be skipping those cons.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-19-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m not going next year but I would definitely skip those too
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 10-20-2017, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I skipped Misha's panel this year, I'm not about to pay to go to a con where he headlines. But good for Creation and Misha doing a charity-ish con and giving back to communities. Plus it's a great opportunity for the rest of the cast to get more con gigs and that extra cash.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-21-2017, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm done with SPN cons to much money now even Sundays for J2 are super more expensiive now too.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They have such inflated prices it’s definitely insane! I don’t see how people can go to multiple ones a year
Old 10-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

That is true. They are able to raise an amazing amount of money for causes, but I'm probably done due to prices as well
Old 10-24-2017, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't understand how people do multiple cons a year. They either have good jobs or good credit. ....I had good credit when I started going to cons. . but no seriously it takes me all year to save, and it has gotten to the point where I really question going to the next one, a big deciding factor is having so much fun with my friends and enjoying Vancouver so much, we always find something new to do. With Vancon being pushed back to October for next year, the flights should be cheaper so that will help a bit.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-24-2017, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they are definitely lucky! i had to pay for everything for mine but it is absolutely worth it!
Old 10-24-2017, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

It's worth going. I loved my experience, but I honestly love to travel with my husband & do new things/new destinations. I've got a long bucket list of places here in the US. I know, I can go to cons around different places, but my husband's not all that interested in the con so I'd be deserting him for 3 days *sigh* And it took me a year to pay off my trip because I couldn't help but add a few things at the last minute.
But I would advise people to do it at least once.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At least once for sure! It will definitely be one of the best weekends of your life!
Old 10-26-2017, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

I agree.
Old 10-29-2017, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Completely agree. I wish every SPN fan could attend at least one.

I see Creation is going an SPN con in the UK.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread