Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2017, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

nope it will keep rising, I'm sure. I won't be doing any live streaming. I wonder if they will change the "recording" rule now
Old 03-24-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
If they're making money off of the livestreams they can at least lessen the price on con-goer tickets...or put a cap on how much they increase, it's getting ridiculous.
I agree! They need to realize they are getting crazy with these prices! If they are allowing live streaming and recording now why bother going?
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-24-2017, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Exactly! It would be cheaper for me to pay for streaming then the insane amount for gold, photo ops, hotel and air fare! Or at the very least only show up for Sunday.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-25-2017, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Completely agree! Some people get the con as a gift or something but there are other people like myself that pay for the entire thing..it's not right.
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-25-2017, 08:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Whoever gets the con as a gif is super lucky! Capitalism run amok. They are probably trying to figure out the max that people are willing to pay.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with both points! The prices will continue to rise and some people will pay and others won't but those that won't shouldn't be shamed because they can't or won't
Old 03-26-2017, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Exactly. They do realize we're just common folk. It's the actors that get paid the big bucks. I love my con weekends...but there comes a time where it has to be enough is enough.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-26-2017, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

if attendance goes down, maybe they will get the picture, but there are many that will pay no matter what.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
^ Exactly. They do realize we're just common folk. It's the actors that get paid the big bucks. I love my con weekends...but there comes a time where it has to be enough is enough.
I agree..it's sad to think about I this year will be my last one. I never thought I'd meet them ever so to go twice is a dream
Old 03-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's the problem. Somebody is always going to the price. Especially with the how nearing the end, nobody knows how long the cons will last...so go to them now, kinda thing.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-28-2017, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i see what you are saying....i don't blame people for wanting to go but the price really turns some off
Old 03-28-2017, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

I think the cons could go on for at least a year after the show ends. So creation is getting all they can.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that makes sense...they could go on forever
Old 03-28-2017, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes very good point.
Old 03-29-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

People will always want to go but they have to do something about the prices
Closed Thread   Post New Thread