Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Jared was in the Cry Wolf commercial I saw yesterday. His roomate is the primary character. But you still see Jared a lot in the movie Jared's real-life girlfriend, Sandra McCoy plays Mercedes in the movie.

I'm looking forward to a new ep of SN on Tuesday I'm going to forego watching who wins BB6 .. a show I've been watching all summer .. and watching SN instead

~~ CHECK OUT SUPERNATURAL THIS FALL ON THE WB!! ~~
Vote for a Jared Padalecki Forum!!
Old 09-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Two things... and both may have already been said. But I'm not the most observant.

A friend of mine recently posted on her LJ that she hadn't seen one pic of Jared from the premiere of Cry Wolf. Opinions, comments, speculation, pic, anyone, Bueller?

Second thing is, what does everyone think of his growing facial hair? I bet it's kind of a novelty for him. Having played someone so young and clean cut and all american (Dean) so long that now he gets to just relax. I think it might be okay in small scruffy doses, but if he gets a full on fuzz like I've seen some actors do... um... no.
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to see Cry_wolf tomorrow, hopefully
icon: xthebesthing
Old 09-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE=Bent137]
A friend of mine recently posted on her LJ that she hadn't seen one pic of Jared from the premiere of Cry Wolf. Opinions, comments, speculation, pic, anyone, Bueller?
[QUOTE]

Funny that you would use a Ferris Bueller refrence in referring to Cry Wolf .. since there is a Ferris Bueller reference in Cry Wolf On True-Stars there are a number of pics of Jared from Cry Wolf. I can't comment too much on the movie because I don't want to spoil anything

Note: Never have a laptop and a cat on your lap at the same time .. my cat keeps laying on the keyboard

~~ CHECK OUT SUPERNATURAL THIS FALL ON THE WB!! ~~
Vote for a Jared Padalecki Forum!!
Old 09-18-2005, 02:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Just in case anybody wants to know ... if u go to the official homepage of the movie and click through it (I love this homepage!!! I've never seen one like that ...) you'll end up at the bios and stuff. there you can see two trailers. The teaser trailer is like almost a year old, but I like it more. And Jared is in it more (at least he's talking more in it)

I'm so glad that this movie will finally come to theatres ... I mean ... I'm waiting for that movie to be released for almost a year now. (I have to wait till september to see it though )

Everyone who'll see the movie soon ... have fun
and I hope those who've already seen it enjoied it.

... and now I'm really gonna watch the first epi of SN ...
Old 09-18-2005, 02:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jewel~
Mel: Everywhere? Is the Bryan board everywhere?
Okay, maybe not everywhere. But I spend most of my time there. and now you're here.
You're here, you're there, you're everywhere.
That was cheesy. Please ignore me. It's 5:00 in the morning. I should sleep.

BIG THANKS to whoever made my avatar
Old 09-18-2005, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

Mel: It´s okay. I was just kidding.
It´s nice to have you here.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the link Anne and the trailer looks awesome, I can´t wait to finally see the Movie

@Bent: I think Jared was just busy and that´s the reason he didn´t show up at the Cry Wold premiere

Icon Credit
Old 09-18-2005, 05:21 AM
Passionate Fan

If there'll be a red carpet premiere in Germany, I would have no problem if he showed up there ...
(I know, that's probably a dream, but ... well )

Bent137 I just read what you said ... and ...
Yeah, I don't want him to get "a full on fuzz" as well ...
I like it when he just has the longer hair ... without a beard at all. It makes him look more male than just the short hair he used to have on GG (at least season 1 - 3) but it doesn't make him took too old and not that cute anymore as he would with a beard ...
(I love how he looks in Cry Wolf!!)
Old 09-18-2005, 05:25 AM
Supreme Fan

@Anne: Well if he shows up at the premiere in Germany you will definitely read something like that in the "Bild" next morning "Fan spielt twister mit Star"

Hmm... I also like Jared better with the longer hair but a little beard don´t bother me at all as long as it´s not the Brad Pitt style.

Icon Credit
Old 09-18-2005, 06:26 AM
Passionate Fan

lmao So ... you would do that??? ohhhhh, so if the premiere is in Germany I'll definitely have to go there ... I mean, come on, I can't miss that

The brad Pitt style ... ... don't get me wrong, but ... II think Yeti's are cute
(no, I'm not talking bad about Brad ... yes, he is hot, but THAT look was physical injury )
Old 09-18-2005, 07:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Meekomist - Wow, movie just won points. But I wasn't talking about from the movie, I was talking about from it's premiere, like the red carpet and whatnot.

Sonya - They were probably filming scenes for a new episode in Vancouver and he wouldn't have been able to make it in time to L.A.

Scara-Anne - Yeah, usually on guys I like short hair, but on Jared it looks weird. So I like the kinda floppy semi-long hair thing.

Sonya part deux - EXACTLY! That's one of the people I was thinking of. Some guys just look better without facial hair. Brad Pitt is one of those guys, Jared is to an extent. 'Cause I gotta admit, I am a fan of scruff. A nice "I haven't shaved in a couple days" darkening... heh. But if he goes at all like Brad did well...

Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bent137
A nice "I haven't shaved in a couple days" darkening... heh.
I like that on some ppl ... but this again is something that really doesn't fit all ppl!!!

I don't wanna see it on Jared, actually ... ... I don't think it would look good
Old 09-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Hmm I have to agree with Bent on that one, Jared does look cute with the "I haven't shaved in a couple days" look but again, pleaso not the full beard cause´ boy the head is the only thing where hair should grow

Icon Credit
Old 09-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure about his growing facial hair, I have to wait to see

Sonya you need to clean out your PM box, you have the max amount
Closed Thread   Post New Thread