Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the execution of the idea would be great regardless of when it's done, but I think it would be a bit grating at this moment and especially if it's her next appearance.... We haven't seen Ellen in ages and next time we see her I want her to be Ellen
I believe that down the line, at some point, I'll warm up to the idea of Possesed!Ellen again, but right now, not so much.
Possessed!Ellen would rock, but I wouldn't want her to be possessed right off the bat. I wouldn't mind if she was in a kind of two-parter episode; she came in to help the boys as Ellen, and then the story continues and in the next episode she gets possessed. Does that make sense?

Nice banner Folie!

Captain Ewevs: "You!? But we killed you!"
Boba Fett: "Yes, you killed me. And that made me very, very angry."
Old 04-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Thanks all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomsBullets (View Post)
Possessed!Ellen would rock, but I wouldn't want her to be possessed right off the bat. I wouldn't mind if she was in a kind of two-parter episode; she came in to help the boys as Ellen, and then the story continues and in the next episode she gets possessed. Does that make sense?
It does make sence
Mmmmm.... I'm not that sure about that one either...
Personally I think I'd require a good Ellen fix before we delve into such a story. Like a minimum 2 appearances prior to it fix.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mmmmm.... I'm not that sure about that one either...
Personally I think I'd require a good Ellen fix before we delve into such a story. Like a minimum 2 appearances prior to it fix.
I could see that. Would we want it to be Meg, a new player, or a minor demon we've met before?

This could be potentially awkward, since Dean manages to make-out with half the demons they meet.

BTW, I added your banner (with credit) to the opening post. Do you mind?

Old 04-18-2008, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I could see that. Would we want it to be Meg, a new player, or a minor demon we've met before?
I would love to see Meg inside Ellen But i doubt That Meg ,if she will atack in the future, use the same thing against Dean again.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would love to see Meg inside Ellen But i doubt That Meg ,if she will atack in the future, use the same thing against Dean again.
Maybe this time it's not about Dean, you know Bobby really pulled one over her last time. Maybe she's going to possess Ellen to get at Bobby, and Dean and Sam just happen to get involved or such.

Old 04-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think Meg would be cool, but I do think that it would be a bit repetative.
Because even if she does go after Bobby instead of Dean (and that would be an interesting idea) it's still kinda, sorta a rehash of the previos time she showed up.

If it is Meg I think it would be more inoveting if her reasons behind her posessing Ellen being completelly different than revenge.

And then of course any random demon might be cool.

I think Lilith might be an interesting option too....
~~~
Quote:
BTW, I added your banner (with credit) to the opening post. Do you mind?
Not at all
I'm quite flattered actually
Old 04-18-2008, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If it is Meg I think it would be more inoveting if her reasons behind her posessing Ellen being completelly different than revenge.
Oooo and the boys some how screw up her plan again? That'd be cool. And that Lilith idea was awesome, I hadn't even thought about her. Give the boys a chance for a face to face with Sammy's replacement. Though I wouldn't mind them getting the first face to face with that little child. God cause children aren't creepy enough (says the camp counselor ).

Hmmm, I wonder what else Meg would be after other than revenge? They could make a whole plot with her crawling out of Hell to replace Lilith. I mean, the YED was her father, so she should get some important role for heredity's sake. And Ellen would be a good person to possess. Ellen or Bobby I think would be my first pick if I was a demon, Sam and Dean we already know wouldn't work. But Ellen and Bobby are respected in the hunting community and would have a lot of influence.... I actually think maybe Ellen more so than Bobby because of the Roadhouse. The other hunters would probably believe a lot of what she tells them, even if they are paranoid by nature it's Ellen, and demons know how to cover their tracks. Meg would be smarter the second time around because of what happened with Bobby in BUaBS.

Quote:
Not at all
I'm quite flattered actually
That's good, I posted it and was then "oh crap I probably should have asked."

Old 04-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oooo and the boys some how screw up her plan again? That'd be cool. (...)

Hmmm, I wonder what else Meg would be after other than revenge? They could make a whole plot with her crawling out of Hell to replace Lilith. I mean, the YED was her father, so she should get some important role for heredity's sake. And Ellen would be a good person to possess. Ellen or Bobby I think would be my first pick if I was a demon, Sam and Dean we already know wouldn't work. But Ellen and Bobby are respected in the hunting community and would have a lot of influence.... I actually think maybe Ellen more so than Bobby because of the Roadhouse. The other hunters would probably believe a lot of what she tells them, even if they are paranoid by nature it's Ellen, and demons know how to cover their tracks. Meg would be smarter the second time around because of what happened with Bobby in BUaBS.
The boys messing with Meg again would be AWESOME!

I think there is a good chance that maybe Meg might want some more power and exactly because of her connection to Yellow Eyes she might actually have a reasonable claim to it.
I could see her possibly trying to de-throne Lilith, and maybe infiltrating the hunter community would be a good approach. And Ellen would be a cover from heaven.... so to speak...

Then again she could very well posses a loved one of the boys for whatever plan she might have just out of spite and to mess with them.
And in that case again Ellen more than qualifies.

Either way, Possed!Ellen would be amazing, just not right now....

Right now we just need plain old Ellen... because we miss her!
Old 04-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Right now we just need plain old Ellen... because we miss her!
Definitely. Which setting do you think would be perfect for Ellen's return?

Old 04-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely. Which setting do you think would be perfect for Ellen's return?
I think the boys needing some info either with regards to people they met or with regards to a case (I think the info on people would be more Ellen fitting IMO) would be the most probable.

Or maybe Ellen has a lead on a huge case.

Or maybe she's looking for Jo and can't reach her and asks the boys to help find her
(nah.... that's not the JoLover in me speaking )
Old 04-19-2008, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I think those are all really great ideas. I especially liked the middle one, with the first one Ellen's appearance might be minimized to a conversation and then another goodbye. But with the middle one we could see Ellen in action like AHBL.

The last ones great as well, cause then we'd get some more mother and daughter time.

Anything's good. The way Ellen deals with the boys is hilarious.

Old 04-20-2008, 05:27 AM
Absolute Fan

I Would love see Ellen return by asking dean and sam where is Jo and in that way sam and dean have to tell her what happened in BUABS.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Ooooo that would be REALLY good.

Last edited by FreedomsBullets; 04-20-2008 at 02:56 PM
Old 04-20-2008, 10:19 AM
Supreme Fan

It really would!!
Old 04-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

I mean what would they even say?

"I kind of got possessed and tied your daughter to a pole and threatened to slit her throat. That was the last time I saw her anyway. Dean?"

"Well you see I got shot, she patched me up, then I lied and told her that I'd call and didn't."

They would probably be a little more subtle.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread