Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2017, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure it will be on Youtube soon
Old 02-26-2017, 11:24 PM
New Fan

Hey I have a question about season seven episode five. shut up DR. Phil. reminder of episode is that they track down witches and cant kill them so they counsoul them. My question is why did they just let them go at the end. I know the guy saved there lives from his wife at the end. Dean was so set on killing Amy who saved Sam from his mom as a kid but he lets these witches gO Can someone please help me explain.

Thanks for your answers sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh gosh, James Marsters or not...it's been a heck of a long time since I've seen this episode. Could they kill him if they wanted to? He was a very powerful witch, I think it was safer for them to let him leave, and once he got back together with his wife nobody was in danger. Plus a witch is a witch, it's not a supernatural being like Amy was.

ETA: New thread time...any title ideas? Maybe something fun from the Regarding Dean episode?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-27-2017, 08:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
Oh gosh, James Marsters or not...it's been a heck of a long time since I've seen this episode. Could they kill him if they wanted to? He was a very powerful witch, I think it was safer for them to let him leave, and once he got back together with his wife nobody was in danger. Plus a witch is a witch, it's not a supernatural being like Amy was.

ETA: New thread time...any title ideas? Maybe something fun from the Regarding Dean episode?
I dont think they had a way to kill them.

I guess just seems weird that Dean was so caught up in killing every monster he came in contact with like Amy than the just let these witches live. What if they end up getting in another fight and more people died because of it. Anyway still one of my faveorite shows just some thoughts on the episode.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f222/protect...ever-63186557/