Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

ooh thats cool. Were you seen properly in any DC or OTH eps? I could try and spot you in my tapes. I'm so jealous, ive been trying to visit wilmy for about 10 years, since DC first started filming and i still havent been there once.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:28 PM
Addicted Fan

The 2 hr Series Finale of DC, I was in the first bit before the credits there. At the Ice House, walking the boardwalk behind Pacey Jr. lol.

Um, OTH Season 1 Ep 2 The basketball game at the beginning, I was in a blue shirt, front row, near the end where Lucas kept missing the basket.

Also the episode where Lucas was in the hospital, at Karen's when Nathan came to talk to Haley, and she wouldn't talk to him, and he went to leave, and Deb was there. I walk by across the street over her shoulder. It was FREEZING so I'm wearing a big denim jacket.
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

16 days, 2 hours, 40 minutes
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 08-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

oooh cool Ash, im gonna check those eps again and see if i can spot you.

Yay just over 2 weeks until it starts! I cant wait!
Old 08-29-2005, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria
It sucks that there haven't been many spoilers. There have been spoilers for the first 5 episodes after the Pilot at another message board Anything But Ordinary but that's about it. And they request that those spoilers not be posted anywhere else. Hopefully, some spoilers will start popping up at the other Supernatural sites.

I didn't post the link since were not suposed to link to other boards.
I have small information about the first 5, but I should really check out the websites that we have. I should post the two that I have, but they have pics/info on other eppys. Would that be considered spoilers
Old 08-29-2005, 10:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Angel
I have small information about the first 5, but I should really check out the websites that we have. I should post the two that I have, but they have pics/info on other eppys. Would that be considered spoilers
A spoiler is any image (revealing a pivital plot point. Promotional Images the WB releases generally aren't TOO spoilery. However sometimes they do reveal a Luke/Lorelai kissing image, or a Haley leaving Tree Hill image or something that IS spoilery. But close ups, like some I've seen of Holly on What I Like About You and Amy on Everwood, aren't really spoilery because it's just the actor, which you already knew about, posing. But if they were holding/wearing something that gave away the scene, then it's spoilery), script bit, plot news, or re-casting (as in people coming back, not new people coming in) for an episode that has not yet been aired (if it's been aired in the preview trailers it is no longer a spoiler) in the United States. Some places put a time on it too, like 24 hours. But here we tend to discuss the episodes on the episode discussion threads as they are going on/immediately after so it doesn't really take effect.

For example. Images and plot news not yet revealed about the show in the teaser trailers the WB is showing are spoilers until AFTER September 13th at like 10pm/as they occur on screen.

Personally, I like to be polite and courteous to people who are trying to remain spoiler free and therefore leave any discussion of the episode on an episode discussion thread or behind an LJ Cut (if I'm posting on my LJ about it) until 24 hours later, thereby giving people time to watch it if they taped/tivo'd/dvr'd/downloaded it.

So for Pilot I will not be discussing the episode anywhere but those two places (and maybe spoiler boards since I've already seen the whole thing.) until 10pm Wednesday the 14th of September. That's just my own personal general rule lifted from a GG icons community I mod on LJ.

Wow, this post was heinous to write. There's so many if/then, contingenoucies and exceptions to the rule. Spoilers are so... GRR! Wishy Washy. I totally also just read an article somewhere talking about them (mostly it referenced the new Harry Potter book, but also some classics. Like the endings to movies like Psycho and The Sixth Sense.)
Old 08-30-2005, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope that rant wasn't to be mean to me, but just to inform me. I'm sorry for making you rant about it
Old 08-30-2005, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Were you talking about just posting a link to a website? Cause if so you can do that. Posting links is not spoilish. Just give a heads up that the site does contain spoilers.

If that' not what you meant, then I'm still way too tired to be posting.

Heh. When I used to post at the ER board, we didn't even wait until the episode was over, we'd frickin be posting during the first commercial break.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 08-30-2005, 08:01 PM
Addicted Fan

It wasn't a rant. It wasn't mean. That's really weird you read it that way seeing as how it was an informational post essentially answering a question you asked. (Although I think now I'd misread. I thought you meant post info/pics based on spoilers, but you meant websites didn't you? They're actually probably already one the websites thread, so I don't see why not?)

Mysteria, I tried to imply that, 'cause I know lots of others who do that for some shows, but I may not have succeeded entirely..

NOTE: If this post does not make sense, it's because I have been up and working since 5am.
Old 08-31-2005, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't see it as being mean, don't worry. And I did just mean a link
Old 08-31-2005, 07:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Have you guys seen the new pics of Jared and Jensen ? There are two new promos and a pic from TV Guide. You can see the pics of Jared in the gallery of

www.jared-padalecki.net
Old 08-31-2005, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Not yet, thanxs for pasting the info along
Old 08-31-2005, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

I'm looking forward to this show.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopace1970
I'm looking forward to this show.