Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2018, 04:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

that would be a fun episode to watch Hopefully it will happen.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was okay but idk, I was kinda bored watching it. The ghostfacers thing was sort of funny, i just wish its didn't take up the entire episode and I wish the POV had been shared by Sam and Dean to keep it more like an SPN episode.

Ive been busy but 3 episodes left! Very excited to finish this season and start season 4.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

This episode was very cute but, had such a sweet sentimental ending I didn't expect.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Eh, I wasn't much of a fan of this episode. Kinda found it a bit boring up until Sam & Dean finally came into it. Even then it wasn't all that interesting. I did like how Sam and Dean kept swearing at the camera and it would be bleeped. That was funny. And I LOVE how Dean completely wiped the tape of Ghostfacers. That was great. The ghosts were creepy and how that dude took the dead to a party and the way he killed Corbett was nasty.
Reply   Post New Thread