Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah she got engaged a few months ago I think. Let me find the date. Jess you need to catch up on gossip. I read celeb gossip everyday! It makes my day complete!
icon: xthebesthing
Old 01-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

i know! i used to be such a celeb gossip hoe. idk what happened. I've been watching a lot of news lately on cnn.com instead of celeb news.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eva got engaged November of 2006. I am a celeb whore! I love it!
icon: xthebesthing
Old 01-25-2007, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

wow really? that long ago!! I've just started check 'Bricks and Stones' again lately. That's a pretty good online source for random gossip.

Last i heard Eva was broken up with Tony and possible dating Mario Lopez

Old 01-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

wow really? that long ago!! I've just started check 'Bricks and Stones' again lately. That's a pretty good online source for random gossip.

Last i heard Eva was broken up with Tony and possibly dating Mario Lopez

Old 01-26-2007, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Wow, I've missed you guys

I'm not desapear like this again.. ever!! I swer.. no matter how much my internet sucks!
Old 01-26-2007, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Awww we missed you too!! It's been a while since you've been around the board has been lonely. I'm happy you're back! How is the Jen Aniston board?

Old 01-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Jess I'm not gonna be out like this again... there was just so much stuff going on by the end of last year I was coming here and only going to the Jen's board. But now things are better and here I am

The board is really good!! I'm loving being a mod it's fun... and I saw that there's an opening for the MST.. I would try but I've only been a mod for 3 months now

And how's things with you?
Old 01-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kaylee* (View Post)
Eva Longoria is getting married that same day as you Val. I found out today and I was like "ooh that's Val's day"
yeah they told me that on the kelly board also!

aww.. adara.. you'd do great as a MST.. maybe in the next opening, you'll be able to apply..

new wedding updates??

umm.. did i tell you guys that we ordered our cake?! it's going to be so yummy!!
Old 01-27-2007, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

adara - it would be sooo fun if you were a MST member too!! You should try next time!

yummmy cake. What kind did you pick?

Old 01-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

I'll definitly try next time

Okay, I said I wouldn't be away anymore... something came up yestarday.. I won't be able to post for a few days... but when things get better with me I'll be back.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

no worries adara.. just make sure to tell the mod managers..

i hope things are okay with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess
yummmy cake. What kind did you pick?
oohh.. well.. we got 100 chocolate cupcakes, because their vanilla or yellow cupcakes or whatever weren't very tasty.. and we also ordered a really pretty three teir cake for the guests that don't want chocolate cupcakes...

the bottom layer of the cake is going to be Marble Mousse, which is basically white cake, chocolate mousse, and then chocolate cake.. and it is sooo freakin' good, i almost liked it better than the layer that i picked out!

the middle layer is lemon creme, which i wasn't too thrilled about until i tried it and it's so good! and pretty much self explanatory.. casey wanted this layer..

and then the top layer.. where our cake topper will be, which we haven;t really decided on what it'll be if we'll have one at all.. i'm thinking our initials or something.. i can't really find a bride and groom figurine that i'm liking..
anyway, the top layer is going to be tiramisu.. and it is sooo dang good especially from the place we're getting it, it's so freakin' yum!!

and i think we got an excellent deal, considering we got great flavors and a hundred cupcakes along with our cake.. for like 600 bucks.. which sounds like a lot, but in comparison to other people who have less people than us coming, and buying like a $1500 cake! i'm just really excited about it!

now we have flowers and a dj, limo, tuxes and a few more other things to do in 5 months..
Old 01-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

no problem Adara we'll talk to you soon

Oh my god! I love tiramisu! I kind of really want that for my wedding cake now! I never even thought of that! I really want cake after reading that description.

Have you seen the cake topper where the groom is sitting and the bride is pulling him around by his sollar that one is funny

600 is really good for a cake and cup cakes! wow

you're in the home stretch!

Old 01-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

i forgot we also need to find someone to officiate the wedding! kind of important! my mom is kind of disappointed that we're not having a catholic wedding.. so i feel bad about that..

yeah.. after i told pregnant friend in texas about our cake.. and she was so jealous she went out and got cake, and is eating it right about now.. i know that because i just got off the phone with her!

i love love love tiramisu also!! i wasn't sure if it was a good choice for a wedding cake, but the lady said that it's not that uncommon.. and i absolutely LOVE the way it tastes from this particular place!
Old 01-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

i really want to have tiramisu too! I didn't realize that people do different types of layers on their cakes. i learn something new everyday

Pat and i were talking about cake and he likes chocolate but I like white so we said we'd get marble haha now we can just get a layer of each and of course a layer of tiramisu now