Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

i loved the sex talk that anne and ginnie had with marjee, when they found out what marjee said.. and then when they tried to talk rose out of it!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

That was one of the best scenes of the series!

If Anne were a mom, what do you think she'd be like? Would she be tough or easy? I could see her dressing her kids up in cute clothes. I could also see her losing her cool sometimes when the kids were being little monsters.

And she'd makes that 'Help Me. I give up' kind of face haha

Old 01-04-2007, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Of all the sisters, I think Anne is probably the one who wanted kids and a family most. I think she would be a really good mom, though she may over-analyze them a bit.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. Ginnie was the most motherly to her sisters, but I think Anne would have made the best mother. You may be right about over analysising though! She'd probably want to raise her kid so it would be perfectly mentally health so she'd be using her psyhology background all the time

I wonder if Kiele will have kids! That would be adorable! Either that or she needs a part where she had a baby/kid. They should have her take care of Claire's baby on Lost! haha

Old 01-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope we see more of Kiele when Lost comes back.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CrazyBeautiful- (View Post)
I agree. Ginnie was the most motherly to her sisters, but I think Anne would have made the best mother. You may be right about over analysising though! She'd probably want to raise her kid so it would be perfectly mentally health so she'd be using her psyhology background all the time

I wonder if Kiele will have kids! That would be adorable! Either that or she needs a part where she had a baby/kid. They should have her take care of Claire's baby on Lost! haha
i think you guys are probably right.. ginnie was motherly because she had to be , but i think anne would be a great momma!! it would have been so nice to see ginnie's little baby being taken care of by anne or rose.. no offense to marjee but i think she'd be last on the list to babysit!

but nikki watching over claire's baby on lost would mean that they'd actually have to give screen time to Claire.. and they HATE doing that!!
Old 01-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Mel - I hope so too! I think we will. They just had to take a few episodes to introduce them and get them involved in the storyline. I hope we start seeing why they are on the island soon. There has to be some sort of reason they brought them on

I know! Well actually they could have Nikki watching the baby so Clair could go off and do something else we wouldn't see Claire then. I hope Nikki isn't the next Claire

Old 01-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

i thought people were being very receptive to kiele and nikki in the beginning and then after eko's episode people just really started hatin' on her.. it's not like they brough nikki and paulo on so that they could kill of eko.. it's part of the story..
Old 01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Everyone seemed very open to it before their first appearance then after that they were not having it! I really think it's because of the way that they were introduced. A lot of people don't like that the writers are making it seem like they've always been around.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

i hope after they introduce them better with their own episode.. the fans will be more receptive to them..
Old 01-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

I have a feeling the damage is already done. We may get a few more fans once their characters start serving some sort of purpose.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

i think you're right.... lost fans are pretty brutal..
Old 01-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

I think that I lot of them don't want new characters added because they would rather see more of the orginial characters that aren't getting enough air time. But there are about the same amount of cast members as there were last season aren't there?

Old 01-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

i think it's all evening out.. i just hate how they're not giving nikki or paulo a chance
Old 01-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

I hate it too. And the reasoning is very unreasonable for a lot of people. most of them complain that they are pointless character but they haven't even given them a chance to get involved in the storyline.