Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2005, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Real Hip Hop...Who are you feeling?

I just wanted to start a thread about hip hop music. My taste in the genre varies, but I'm a fan of the more lyrical guys, when the music meant something. Nowadays, it's all fabricated and pure crap.

I grew up listening to Nas, Wu-Tang Clan, Mobb Deep, Fugees, and even Biggie. What about you? If you're interested in hip hop, who do you like, past and present?
Old 01-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Addicted Fan

My three favourite albums!

I also like all the early Wu-Tang solo joints like Rae's "Only Built For Cuban Linx", GZA's "Liquid Swords", Ghostface's "Iron Man", and Meth's "Tical." But my favourite Clansmen has always been Deck (although I thought his solo album could have been better, needed to come harder with the tracks).

Nas sort of fell off for awhile after "Illmatic," but has been back in full form since "Stillmatic."

And then there's Outkast. They've been one of the more consistent groups out there. There always pushing the envelope and always coming with something fresh and creative.
Old 01-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Addicted Fan

I still listen to of hip hop but now its hard to find any good hip hop nowadays.

still listen to...
nas, outkast, Jay-Z, wu-tang, kanye west, jurassic 5, etc..
xbox360 gamertag: Chaosxflame ADD me!
LP 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread