Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2018, 03:50 AM
Elite Fan

I wasn't going to touch the boy bands but since people are already posting them I might as well go a bit back into time, way back to the boy group that I could never understand how they got famous...

Menudo

Only giving this because it's still 80s music and not even this can't ruin the entire genre for me.

Old 11-04-2018, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Oh my gosh Menudo

Now I have only heard this next artist recently but she has been around for a very long time and was a X Factor judge in the UK and every song she did and the group she was in previously deserves millions of pukes. I have to say that this Cheryl Cole chick is atrocious

Old 11-04-2018, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

From Sweden with a bad attitude, Zara Larsson

Old 11-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

I gotta stop clicking on these vids, as I only end up liking the songs.

This is for ruining one of my favorite TV shows!!
Old 11-05-2018, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Zara Larsson's music

That Chloe Wang track was awful

Another Puke song but by a well-known singer: Rihanna!! She is arguably one of my worst artists ever and this song seriously annoy me

Old 11-06-2018, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Viewer Discretion Advised

Old 11-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

@PSY....I actually enjoy Gangnam Style

Now this is seriously pukeworthy

Old 11-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

I felt the same way about Umbrella, Mike, but over time it seemed to grow into a guilty pleasure.

These whiny lyrics rub me the wrong way.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Miros, i hate every Rihanna songs except 2 songs from her.

Now this artist and her songs and whatever she is or what planet she comes from deserves hundreds of pukes

Old 11-08-2018, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

I would admit this has a catchy rhythm but the lyrics put this into the puke category.

Rating this

Old 11-08-2018, 07:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

This really makes me puke
Old 11-09-2018, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

I realize that time has passed me by and certain "music" is not for me but this brings the point home for me. Egads!

Old 11-12-2018, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

DES-PA-CITO

Yes that is worth for a few pukes

Now Pitbull...his music is pukeworthy for sure but I do enjoy his songs especially in clubs and on cruises - he has the fun factor with his music but yep he is definitely pukeworthy.

Now this song by Zara Larrson really makes me vomit

Old 11-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

One of things that foretold the inevitable death of disco, when they made a disco version of Ethel Merman's There's No Business Like Show Business.

Old 11-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMikeTarzan (View Post)
Miros, i hate every Rihanna songs except 2 songs from her.
Which two?

Don't know whether to puke or laugh when it comes to this one. Okay one puke OR... is it a guilty pleasure?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread