Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Off Topic #21 ~ Warning: this thread contains work rants, fun gigs, caffeine, and more tv than is healthy.

don't ask.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 07-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Seems pretty accurate!! I am about to watch more HIMYM. A great way to wind down!

Thanks for the new thread I just preformed my first modly duties Closed a thread and edited a post.. I'm on a roll
Old 07-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

very nice. tonight I watched big brother, even though I knew what was going to happen, and the jaycee lee dugard special, such a terrible story.

haha. congrats.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 07-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Perfectly accurate, as usual
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 07-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Happy for you Nellie

Later I will be the most desperate housewife ever. Everytime I'm cleaning up, I turn up my Ipod and end up dancing and singing for hours and hours...
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 07-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

That's what I do (and just did)! I work so much better when I'm allowed to listen to what I want and loudly. I sing along obnoxiously and it's just amazing. Makes cleaning, dare I say... fun!?

I'm just about to head out and meet some work friends. Hopefully there's a turn out!! I will harass everyone there to come out for a drink (or two )

Old 07-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
That's what I do (and just did)! I work so much better when I'm allowed to listen to what I want and loudly. I sing along obnoxiously and it's just amazing. Makes cleaning, dare I say... fun!?
I know right? Have fun tonight!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

As I figured, no one else besides me showed up I was a bit disappointed, but I still had a drink (and wings) with the girl who organized everything. We had a long talk because she had a big row with some "friends" of hers Friday night, which caused her to call in sick. I felt bad for her, but.. come on! I found out that my other friend booked Saturday off, so now we're going to be short handed again. I'm going to go crazy! I get so stressed on the weekends.

[/work rant]

So how is everyone today?
Old 07-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

better than you, I think hopefully it gets better
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 07-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Yeah probably! It's my day off and have been cleaning for the past 4 hours! All I wanna do is watch HIMYM.. Shows like that are so dangerous. The 20 mins go by so quickly.. before you know it you find you've been watching for 2 hours...

So are there any shows you're currently watching? I am thinking of re-watching Battlestar Galactica There was something about BSG on TV (they interviewed Tricia She's so beautiful!) and now I feel like I kind of miss it... I wonder why they were talking BSG though
Old 07-13-2011, 02:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
As I figured, no one else besides me showed up I was a bit disappointed, but I still had a drink (and wings) with the girl who organized everything. We had a long talk because she had a big row with some "friends" of hers Friday night, which caused her to call in sick. I felt bad for her, but.. come on!
Seriously. It always pisses me off so much , it's a vicious trend or something like that; I hear that kind of things more and more. It's so sad for the person who organized it. I hope you two still had a great evening

Quote:
All I wanna do is watch HIMYM.
I get the feeling

Quote:
So are there any shows you're currently watching?
Have to admit, I almost never watch TV anymore. And the shows I watch are on hiatus (The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl and HIMYM).

Quote:
So how is everyone today?
Me and my roommate wanted to go shopping this morning, but it's really rainy and stormy... this year the weather is really depressing for a summer So I think we're going to do some shopping in the neighboorhood then and tonight I have my music practice
Old 07-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsyntheMinded (View Post)
Seriously. It always pisses me off so much , it's a vicious trend or something like that; I hear that kind of things more and more. It's so sad for the person who organized it. I hope you two still had a great evening
Mmmm, it was alright This person I met up with, I still can't decide if she's genuine or not. My workplace is just FILLED with dramaqueens and s--t talkers. I've been warned of this girl, I'm just going to be cautious about what I tell her. AND YESS!! Unfortunately my friends are kind of like that all the time. Case in point - on Saturday I met up with my friend and I hadn't seen her since last October. She only wants to ever get together when she wants to. Always had other/better things to do when I asked, so whatever. I mean I love the girl but you know I only said yes because another friend was visiting from out of town! I asked her to come to the Monday gathering and she said (predictably) yes at first, then no.

Quote:
Have to admit, I almost never watch TV anymore. And the shows I watch are on hiatus (The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl and HIMYM).
I haven't watched Gossip Girl in forever! It kind of got to me how scandalous these 16/17 year olds were I know they're rich and privileged, but come on! When I was in high school, I was never like that, nor did I know anyone like that. But that could just be me I was a good girl.

Quote:
Me and my roommate wanted to go shopping this morning, but it's really rainy and stormy... this year the weather is really depressing for a summer So I think we're going to do some shopping in the neighboorhood then and tonight I have my music practice
Aww, yeah it's been the same here!! And during one of the busiest weeks in Calgary - our annual Calgary Stampede. I think tomorrow the thunderstorms are supposed to stop, but I really hope it won't be like that on Sunday, when I go myself.

Music practice? Are you in a band?
Old 07-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost lullaby (View Post)
So are there any shows you're currently watching? I am thinking of re-watching Battlestar Galactica
Sure, but none on tv other than Torchwood, which starts here tomorrow currently watching Frasier and I've been rewatching CSI: NY and Torchwood lately Also Mythbusters and The Mentalist when I can I started rewatching BSG so, so long ago and never finished. I should get back to it eventually
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 07-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Mmmm, it was alright This person I met up with, I still can't decide if she's genuine or not. My workplace is just FILLED with dramaqueens and s--t talkers. I've been warned of this girl, I'm just going to be cautious about what I tell her. AND YESS!! Unfortunately my friends are kind of like that all the time. Case in point - on Saturday I met up with my friend and I hadn't seen her since last October. She only wants to ever get together when she wants to. Always had other/better things to do when I asked, so whatever. I mean I love the girl but you know I only said yes because another friend was visiting from out of town! I asked her to come to the Monday gathering and she said (predictably) yes at first, then no.
Just be yourself, I always tell myself Awh, that's such a pity. But her lost right?

Quote:
I haven't watched Gossip Girl in forever! It kind of got to me how scandalous these 16/17 year olds were I know they're rich and privileged, but come on! When I was in high school, I was never like that, nor did I know anyone like that. But that could just be me I was a good girl.
Haha It's probably not very realistic, but I do know a lot of kids who were a little like that in high school and I was in the middle of it Gossip Girl has always been my guilty pleasure.

Quote:
Aww, yeah it's been the same here!! And during one of the busiest weeks in Calgary - our annual Calgary Stampede. I think tomorrow the thunderstorms are supposed to stop, but I really hope it won't be like that on Sunday, when I go myself.

Music practice? Are you in a band?
I hope the weather will clear up soon for you then! It will get worse here by day, they actually send out a warning. Here comes the summer
Yes, I'm in a band I play the cornet there.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

Care to help us break a tie at the RG board survivor?

Icon by sourburst
Closed Thread   Post New Thread