Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2005, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

I agree, she looks amazing and it's only been a month after giving birth. I heard that she lip-synced at the NFL Opening Kickoff as well. But I dunno, I haven't seen it yet.

BTW, I found this.
Quote:
MICHELLE BRANCH had such a difficult time giving birth to her daughter OWEN ISABELLE, she promised a pain-relieving anaesthesiologist she'd name her child after her.

On 3 August (05), the EVERYWHERE singer welcomed her and husband TEDDY LANDAU's first child into the world, but not before enduring 19 hours of labour and an emergency Caesarian section because her infant daughter's heart rate was slowing down.

Branch says, "Once the anaesthesiologist came in, I was like a different person. I said, 'I'm going to name the baby after you.'

"To have her come into the world and already have something scare you, I was just so relieved that she was okay."

After the birth, Branch reneged on her promise to the anaesthesiologist, opting for a more "tomboyish" name for her offspring.
link

-CherryPixie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

New thread

-CherryPixie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread