Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2003, 12:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Man, *I* wish I could relieve you of your second ticket. Would be a blast. But just ask Kristy, going by yourself is no big deal. I mean, she got serenaded for crying out loud! *pouts* Not like I'm jealous or anything [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ok, and you guys cannot laugh. I drew another Gavin a la LGiO today in Color Theory. My first one is better, but my fingers were still itching to do one after this past weekend. Looks nothing like him, but I like the feel of it.
LGIO doodle

If you can't see it, just go here then to Gavin, then it's the last pic uploaded.
this a prince song. the lyrics don't make much sense, but then again, neither does prince, does he? little man, symbol man, little ass, lots of women. he's like an elf - a sex elf, making fudgy sex cookies.

Matt Nathanson
NutMeg82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 03:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Excuse me while I die! That is just freakin' cute and sexy. Wow. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
orion_d13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 07:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ron! Missed you boy! Did you watch the video????? Or were you talking about my doodle? If so, screw my doodle and watch the video! I don't know HOW you could not post something about it. I can't get it out of my head!
this a prince song. the lyrics don't make much sense, but then again, neither does prince, does he? little man, symbol man, little ass, lots of women. he's like an elf - a sex elf, making fudgy sex cookies.

Matt Nathanson
Old 10-10-2003, 11:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just bringing over some stuff from Dallas posted on Gav's boards.

I hate that my in-store pics came out like crap...not like THIS!

aw, Matt the drummer is so cute

Matt Nathanson
Old 10-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

He, he wore the same thing in both Dallas and Austin [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Still so strange seeing him hatless

he is too damn sexy for his own good

Matt Nathanson
Old 10-10-2003, 11:37 AM
Loyal Fan

wHOA!!!!Those pictures are awesome! Yeah and don't be scared to go alone..i did it and met some great people and now i have a concert buddy! And yeah he serenaded me! YAY!! BTW, this is my voice mail recording... "Hi, this is gavin deGraw and you've reached Kristy's uh..automated voicemail (laugh) see ya later!"
Old 10-10-2003, 12:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Omg, I wanna here that! I love his laugh sooooo much. NEVER ERASE THAT!

Matt Nathanson
Old 10-10-2003, 02:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NutMeg82:
<STRONG>Ron! Missed you boy! Did you watch the video????? Or were you talking about my doodle? If so, screw my doodle and watch the video! I don't know HOW you could not post something about it. I can't get it out of my head!</STRONG>
Um, hell yeah I watched the video. Guh, dude. Guh.

Still recovering from the hotness ok? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Give me some time to form coherent thoughts that don't come off sounding pervy. That pic of Gavin taking off his shirt? Along with those other concert pics?

This man is sexyhotliciouscandytothesoul!!

Ahhhhhh. I had an overload from the visual smorgasboard that is hotsweatysexy!Gavin. I seriously couldn't post after seeing those pics. Could. not. form. the. words. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And yes, am still a jealous hater of anyone who gets to see Gavin live. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 10-10-2003: Message edited orion_d13 ]
Old 10-10-2003, 03:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Boy have I missed your posts, Ron! You know exactly how to word what I'm thinking. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Quote:
Still recovering from the hotness ok? Give me some time to form coherent thoughts that don't come off sounding pervy.
Sorry I snapped a bit, I should have known you'd need time to sink it all in. Can you believe that video! Did you hear my screaming the *entire* time? It's all me, embarrassingly so. That crowd man...just went nuts for that song, better than *any* other version I've experienced.
Now I just need to hook you up with those songs so you can listen to LGiO to your heart's content. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And feel free to sound pervy! I've had to hold my tongue long enough. Come join me down in the gutter! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

You will see him soon! Have faith!! Hey, does your sis like Gavin yet?

Omg, haven't watched the video today...must get my daily dose.

Matt Nathanson
Old 10-10-2003, 07:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Boy have I missed your posts, Ron! You know exactly how to word what I'm thinking. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Most of the time with Gavin, I'm not thinking. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Just kind of reacting. We're such Gavin goobers aren't we? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Quote:
Sorry I snapped a bit, I should have known you'd need time to sink it all in. Can you believe that video! Did you hear my screaming the *entire* time? It's all me, embarrassingly so. That crowd man...just went nuts for that song, better than *any* other version I've experienced.
I didn't think you snapped. I don't know if my tone came off like I was snapping back or anything, but I wasn't. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just didn't feel the need to overuse some smilies. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And duuuuude, I watched the vid last night, but I didn't get a chance to really watch. Kinda distracted with some school work at the time. And that crazyinsanpefanscream was you? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] During some parts, I was all like, now I wish I could hear Gavin instead of all those hysterical screaming going on... [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Quote:
Now I just need to hook you up with those songs so you can listen to LGiO to your heart's content. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And feel free to sound pervy! I've had to hold my tongue long enough. Come join me down in the gutter! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
Yes m'am. I want a good v. of LGiO so I can prepare myself and not end up some kind of puddle at the actual concert. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Quote:
You will see him soon! Have faith!! Hey, does your sis like Gavin yet?
I'll have to get back to you on that. I haven't heard from her in a week or so, but I plan on calling her this weekend. And yes! If my friend (aka "the slacker") will get off her procrastinating butt and figure out if she can afford to go, then I'm all set to buy the tickets on-line.

[ 10-10-2003: Message edited orion_d13 ]
Old 10-10-2003, 11:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
We're such Gavin goobers aren't we?
Understatement of the decade [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Quote:
I didn't think you snapped. I don't know if my tone came off like I was snapping back or anything, but I wasn't. I just didn't feel the need to overuse some smilies.
No no, *you* didn't. I thought my incessant bugging was keeping you from replying. I'm a dope, we all know this. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Quote:
And duuuuude, I watched the vid last night, but I didn't get a chance to really watch. Kinda distracted with some school work at the time. And that crazyinsanpefanscream was you? During some parts, I was all like, now I wish I could hear Gavin instead of all those hysterical screaming going on...
I'm so sorry! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I knew the song was coming and just went nuts because I knew he'd be coming right in front of us. And I had *no* idea she was recording. I would have shut my ass up.

Yeah, lemme know about your sis. Better get on quick, tickets seem to be going fast lately!

Some awesome pics from the first Austin concert I wasn't able to go to. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But yay for others who could go and take pics [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
One of the guys from Sister Hazel supposedly brought that lovely doll out as a gag for the last show, and Gavin immediately went where you see him now. Dirty! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Matt Nathanson
Old 10-11-2003, 04:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
</STRONG>
OMG! My mom has that shirt! *Promtly steals shirt from her mother* Dude! I have a Gavin shirt! YAY!

NutMeg haha, haven't watched the video yet. (I was just about to get offline when I saw this thread) but I'm going to go dl it now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And I've already got the cd and I'm going to go investigate Gavin's website to see if he's coming anywhere near me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
mnmstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 05:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's so cool about the shirt! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I want one!!! I love all the vintage tees Gavin sports and that he wears them repeatedly. Mmmm, imagining Gavin all sweaty in those little shirts after the concerts. Gah, I'm so sad. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Yes, watch the video....like NOW. If you don't come back, I'll just expect you do be dead from too much stimulation. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Can't wait for you to watch it.
And yay for buying the cd!! Aren't all the songs great? Got any certain faves yet?

And tonight is that All Access thing on Austin's WB. I hope they show a little bit of Gavin. Why can't it be 10 already!!

And I got some more pictures in the mail today from a friend I went to Dallas with. She was nice enough to send me some pics from Gav's performance since my evil camera died on me before his set. She'll also be sending me copies of the in-store performance since mine was so crappy. So that's something to learn: make friends with the people at the concerts!! They're awesomely cool and you can help each other out! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'll scan those others shortly...but the parents came to visit so I *should* be entertaining them...but you know....I gotta keep checking in on Gavin. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 10-11-2003: Message edited NutMeg82 ]

Matt Nathanson
Old 10-11-2003, 09:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ok, so Gavin wasn't the artist showcased tonight, but there is good news! Since they didn't show a bunch of clips of concerts like I thought they were, it means that we should be getting a full half-hour of Gavin sometime!!! Tonight's band was Seether, who after watching, I've decided I'm no fan. Anyway, the show talks a bit with them inbetween clips of the songs they perform. They showed about 3 full songs from their concert. And good news #2!: Gavin did a promo spot!!! It was during the first commercial or show and I almost jumped over my coffee table when I saw his face come on screen and say, "Hi, I'm Gavin DeGraw, and you're watching Austin's WB." Too bad they cut it just before he broke out into a smile, grrrrr! But he was too cute in his white shirt and hat. I think they recorded it before the concert, because that's what he was wearing during the soundcheck. COOOOOL!!!
Good news #3 (maybe): I was afraid since the show is all about that artist and their songs, that they wouldn't show them singing a cover. We have hope for Let's Get it On making the cut since the last song showed from Seether was a cover! I *know* Mr. CameraMan was filming during LGiO. Cross your fingers people!

Bad news #1: I can't find my digital camera!! I'm hoping I just misplaced it around here or that it fell out of my bag somewhere. I just looked through my car and no luck. Gawd, I hope I didn't leave it in Waco, or worse, have it fall out of my bag from my car to all the places I took it. But don't worry guys, I WILL find a way!

So I just emailed the people of the All Access site and asked if they knew when Gavin's show would air. Here's hoping they get back to me!

But I scanned those pics like you said, so there is stuff to look at. And seeing how adorable Holly's self-portraits with the guys turned out, I've decided that I'm gonna try that next time I see Gavin. Placing the camera above seems to be the key. Look ma, no double chins! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

See *this* is what I normally look like, although I wish I had pretty blue eyes like these other gals..

C'mon C'mon C'mon

[ 10-11-2003: Message edited NutMeg82 ]

Matt Nathanson
Old 10-11-2003, 09:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

my *fave*

just can't stop raving about marc...so adorable

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Matt Nathanson
Reply   Post New Thread