Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Loyal Fan

The Calling Appreciation Thread #4: For all of time, forever lovin' TC!

~*Welcome to The Calling Appreciation Thread*~

The Calling Fans
1. TakeMeAway (Sam)
2. Mei Zhuo (Fla)
3. crazy4TheCalling (Mandy)
4. Ne-fehr-ious (Nef)
5. L u x i e (Luxie)
6. gill_orlib13 (Gilliane)
7. elethoniel
8. Orton
9. ~*Carrie*~
10. Leg鴨ien
11. Chilli
12. WildAtHeart

(If you want to be added to the list just let me know)

~*Band Members*~
Alex Band - lead singer
Aaron Kamin - producer and writer (now works behind the scenes)
Justin Meyer (Chops) - drummer
Justin D'Errico - Guitarist
Daniel Damico (Arms) - guitarist
Corey Britz - bassist, keyboard
Flarb - tour buddy *see pics*

~*Pics of the Band*~

And of course...Flarb

And just for your knowledge...

About FLARB(written by Alex): Flarb does not play any instruments because he is only 1.5 yrs old. But he wants to be a drummer some day. Flarb came in the mail one day and I named him Flarb. Don't ask where the name came from. Flarb was born in China and was promptly shipped to Pennsylvania which is where I think he resided until being shipped to me in Los Angeles. Flarbs favorite foods are pistachio nuts and peanuts. He is also working on three different languages. Although flarb does not have any vocal chords, he manages to converse and communicate for hours on end.

~*Websites*~
The Calling Band Official Website
The Loft
Alex Band's Official Website
Aaron Kamin's Official Website
Just That Good
Dreams of My Heart
http://alex-band.uw.hu

New thread!!
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3

Last edited by TakeMeAway; 06-03-2005 at 12:28 PM
Old 02-21-2005, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

New thread! Finally! Just thought I'd post a few pictures of Alex and Jen. You can see them all (there's a ton) at his official website. I Jen's hair, she looks way better as a brunette in my opinion.

Alex and Jen at the Pre-Grammy Party

Alex and Jen at the Post-Grammy Party

My favorite..Alex and Adam from Maroon 5!

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 02-21-2005, 10:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow Jen looks so pretty!! I love her hair And Alex's outfit...weird but cool lol. Although I think Alex should change his hair cuz half of its brown and the other half is blonde.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

i haven't been here ina long time, been pretty busy with school

thanks for starting the thread, Sam i the pics of jen and alex! jen looks good as a brunette!

and yum, i like the alex and adam pic

av
Old 02-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Alex is sooo hot...love him

Cute!
Icon by neel luvs tony
Old 02-27-2005, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

yup, he definitely is cute!

av
Old 02-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome back Heidielle Long time no see.

And I think we all agree, Alex is one hot hottie His smile is so adorable

Btw, I like your icon Fla I hate labels. People spend too much time labeling and not even time appreciating.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry I've been away so long, but with all the snow I decided to hibernate...just kidding!! But I wish I could just curl up in a ball and do nothing some days. We have piles of snow everywhere in our yard and we may get up to another foot of the while stuff tonight. This time it will be very heavy snow full of water so it will be so heavy when I shovel it tomorrow.

And everytime there's a new storm you get that look from the chickens after you finally work your way to the coop. The look says "why did you order more of this stuff? We already don't have anywhere to walk!"

So, if you don't hear from me again for a while, I'll be tunneling back to the surface after I'm buried in snow once more.

Sorry to hear there's no more concerts for this album, but won't it be nice if the new album comes out a bit quicker than the last one?
Old 02-28-2005, 03:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Nef: I heard about all the snow they're getting up in the east. Where exactly do you live? We haven't had snow in a couple weeks, I kinda miss it actually. I love snow I dunno why but I do. Most people hate it cuz it gets so cold and you have to shovel and all that. But there's just something about waking about to fresh sparkly snow. And snow days are awesome too, although we rarely have them. But I do agree too much snow is annoying.

Yeah I cant wait for the new cd! I guess it makes not having a U.S tour okay since we have new music to look foward too
Old 03-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Alex is definately a hottie, although I'm not too crazy about his hair right now, I like his hair a little bit shorter.

Hey Nef! Wow it sounds like you're getting a ton of snow. It hasn't snowed here in awhile, which is good cuz we get enough snow over here lol And yeah, at least we have a new album to look forward too.

Hello to everyone else

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 03-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Just bumping it up cuz I refuse to let it slip lol
Old 03-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Hi people! Sorry haven't been around. I've been absolutely swamped in work, but I try.

Mandy - thanks for starting up the thread! And the pictures. Jen does look nice, but I think Alex looked better with shorter hair.

Sam - I agree! Labels are the worst snow sounds cool, but I can imagine how people'd get sick of it after a while.

Fla - nice icon aren't we all sick of school.

Heidielle -
Old 03-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeMeAway
Nef: I heard about all the snow they're getting up in the east. Where exactly do you live?
I'm in Connecticut. I'll take a picture of the 7 foot tall icicles on my house and post them when I get them back. We have literally run out of places to put the snow in our yard. I could shoot a snow mountain adventure in my front yard it's piled so high. My shoulder is just getting better after the last shoveling. It's been a tough year, but at least we won't be in a drought come summer this year. For a few years we had no snow, but also had no rain in the warmer months. I'll deal with snow shoveling if it means we can still shower in the summer.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Nef: Yikes, that sounds terrible. We had a blizzard like that a couple years ago. School was closed for a whole week (which is record breaking for schools in Colorado). People were skiing/snow-shoing down the streets lol. So needless to say it was pretty much impossible to drive anywhere, let alone dig out your car. It was fun though. With no school, we had a lot of free time on our hands. I guess if I had to shovel it wouldn't be so fun though. I hope your shoulders get better and the snow lets up there.

Gwen: It's okay, we all get busy. But it's nice to see you around Hardly anyone has posted here since I started the new thread, I wonder where everyone is
Old 03-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne-fehr-ious
I'm in Connecticut. I'll take a picture of the 7 foot tall icicles on my house and post them when I get them back. We have literally run out of places to put the snow in our yard. I could shoot a snow mountain adventure in my front yard it's piled so high. My shoulder is just getting better after the last shoveling. It's been a tough year, but at least we won't be in a drought come summer this year. For a few years we had no snow, but also had no rain in the warmer months. I'll deal with snow shoveling if it means we can still shower in the summer.

i hate shoveling, and what i hate most is that i'm the only person on the block who shovels. No other house shovels so the only piece of sidewalk that hasn't frozen into ice is the 1 in front of my house....i should slip and fall in front of someone's house so i can sue
Closed Thread   Post New Thread