Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

they would try to stop melol and i would probably let them..i suck at standing up 4 mysel flol
Old 05-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Loyal Fan

lol, i think i would run away if my parents tried to force me to go to a certain school. like mandy said, its one of the most important choices you'll ever make, and for your parents to make it is just wrong. but hey, you might actually like it, and maybe after a while they will see you are responsible and let you make your own choices
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
TakeMeAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone. After FF was down I had some trouble getting into FF for awhile. I FINALLY got a new computer! Thanks for starting the thread. I have no clue how to make banners. Has there been any word from Alex lately? I haven't been to The Loft in soooo long!
Old 05-04-2006, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Carrie: great to see you back! haven't been to The Loft in forever either, so I wouldn't know

I have to agree with Mandy and Sam, your parents should let you decide, but the school sounds nice

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

welcome back, Carrie. i haven't been to The Loft in awhile either.

and i'm thinking of flunkin out of ITT to prove my point. i can't come right out and tell how i feel about something. i always have to show them lol does that make sense?
Old 05-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Loyal Fan

HEY Carrie Welcome back, and I'm glad you got a new comp! The whole FF crash sucked, but its all good now (though we still need a banner).

Personally I dont think you should flunk out of the school just to prove your point. I know it can be hard sometimes, but I think being direct and just telling them is the way to do it. Cuz I mean you'll just add more stress to your life if you do that just to show them rather than telling them, which could take a lot less time. And even if it doesnt work, at least you tried and you were honest
Old 05-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Carrie: Long time no see! I'm glad you finally got a new computer. I need a new one myself, the one I'm using right now is about to give out. I just went to the Loft the other day, having not been there for like 6 months, and its pretty much dead. You're not missing out on anything...

WildAtHeart: I get what you're saying, but I think you should at least try to tell your parents how you feel, you have a right to decide where you want to go. But whatever happens, I hope everything works out for you.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
crazy4TheCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

thanks for the advice everyone

but it really is impossible for me to come right out and say what i want lol. always beena problem for me. my legs shake, i stutter really bad and i feel faint....i think it's cause i alway sexpect every response to be bad so i worry about it
Old 05-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I get what you mean. I'm pretty honest with my mom most of the time but sometimes I avoid talking to her about certain things and I just handle it myself. But I hope you're happy whatever you decide

On other news, Alex needs to get his butt over to the computer and give us an update!! It's been sooooo long since I've heard from him....is he even alive? lol
Old 05-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

yes! we need an update...i miss alex! lol
Old 05-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAtHeart
thanks for the advice everyone

but it really is impossible for me to come right out and say what i want lol. always beena problem for me. my legs shake, i stutter really bad and i feel faint....i think it's cause i alway sexpect every response to be bad so i worry about it
This may sound funny, but have you ever considered writing them a letter and telling them how you feel about them choosing a school for you? I sometimes have a hard time actually speaking the words in certain situations. I've found it easier to just write a letter to the person. It's just an idea. Whatever happens, I hope things work out the best for you.

Thanks for the welcome backs! I've missed you guys! I agree, we need an update from Alex!!! Did he fall off the face of the earth or what?!
Old 05-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Extreme Fan

I know, it totally feels like Alex fell off the face of this earth. Judging from the latest pics, he's probably spending most of his time relaxing, which is cool cuz he deserves to relax once in a while. I brought some of the latest pics over here just for fun. You see the rest over at alexmaxband.com

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
crazy4TheCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

THose first 4 make me laugh lol
Old 05-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

awww... Alex pics! I miss him. He should get his butt over and makes updates

WildAtHeart: I agree with them, I don't think trying to flunk will be a good idea. it will look so bad on your transcript, that the school you might go to, might see it as a bad sign. If you don't get your way, then at least you tried talking to them

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Awesome Alex pics! He looks so much older these days, but in a good way The first pic is funny and I like the fishing ones where hes giving a big cheesy grin And the 6th one is just plain hot. I miss Alex!!!
Reply   Post New Thread