Absolute Fan

Wow, that sounds exciting Hope you have fun
Old 01-17-2008, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

aww.. Lisa, pretty pics the pic of you is cute! your hair doesnt look messy
Old 01-17-2008, 05:38 AM
Elite Fan

Oh thanks Court!
havn't seen in a while dear, where were you???

Yeah I will have fun but I have to keep in mind I will be there to work... sometimes... hum most of the time I forget it. I just cant stop dreaming of all the temples

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I've been visiting quite a few countries yet but I've also never been to China. Have you been there before, Lisa? My brother went to Shanghai once for a weekend or so and told me that everything was absolutely fascinating
Old 01-17-2008, 07:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yeah I will have fun but I have to keep in mind I will be there to work... sometimes... hum most of the time I forget it. I just cant stop dreaming of all the temples
But you'll have 3 months, so at least there's (I hope) time for both . Bring back some pictures for us! Motivate me to get my lazy butt out of the country
Old 01-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwood42 (View Post)
But you'll have 3 months, so at least there's (I hope) time for both . Bring back some pictures for us! Motivate me to get my lazy butt out of the country
Of course I will!! maybe I will do a blog so that everybody will see the pictures and will give me their opinion.

Nop Meredith this will be my first time in China. Well I have already been to Spain, England, Ireland, Tunisia, Czech Republic, Swizerland and Italy. That's not a lot but this year I hope to go to the USA, NY city I love you

Old 01-17-2008, 07:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Aww NYC is amazing, I adore being there
Did you go to all these places by yourself? Cause to most places I've been to (e.g. Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Greece, Canada, Mexico, Australia, about half the U.S.,...) I went with my family/ parents. Do you travel alone?
Old 01-17-2008, 07:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Of course I will!! maybe I will do a blog so that everybody will see the pictures and will give me their opinion.

Nop Meredith this will be my first time in China. Well I have already been to Spain, England, Ireland, Tunisia, Czech Republic, Swizerland and Italy. That's not a lot but this year I hope to go to the USA, NY city I love you
A blog would be great Hopefully

You've been everywhere Were those all for your job too?
Old 01-17-2008, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyHeartsClubMember (View Post)
Aww NYC is amazing, I adore being there
Did you go to all these places by yourself? Cause to most places I've been to (e.g. Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Greece, Canada, Mexico, Australia, about half the U.S.,...) I went with my family/ parents. Do you travel alone?
Wow I am impressed. How old are you??

Well I went to Italy, Spain and Swizerland with my family; I went to Ireland and Tunisia with my classes, I went to Spain, England and Czech Republic on my own.
Prague was amazing, I am lucky to know a guy who work for the airline company Air France, therefore I went with him to Prague. This year I really want to go to NY but I hope I will have enough money coz the trip to China is really expensive, I mean the plane tickets.

But I am just 20 years old so I think I will have visited more countries in a few years.

No, I have no job yet. Its just the fact that I love travelling and my studies ( Master of sciences International Business Management and before a Trilingual Asistant Degree) have allowed and still allow me to go abroad

Old 01-17-2008, 12:37 PM
Loyal Fan

that's pretty cool! I love traveling! One of my biggest fears is like to not be able to see all the different countries or pretty much all the places I wanna visit in the world

and I'm 17.. I know I'm traveling quite alot. I'm lucky cause my parents like it too. I live in the US and have relatives all over the country but I also have family in Europe, cause my mom's from Germany so she kinda wants me to see Europe and well.. it's not far to either Canada or Mexico..

Quote:
Trilingual Asistant Degree
what language do you speak then, besides French and English?
Old 01-17-2008, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoko Ayoama (View Post)
Oh thanks Court!
havn't seen in a while dear, where were you???

here and there

I had some trouble with the owners of a house we are trying to rent during our holiday.. but everything seems to be going back on track for the moment

how is everyones day going?
Old 01-18-2008, 09:06 AM
Loyal Fan

are you having holidays at the moment?
I hope it all works out for you

I'm okay today, still a bit sick so I'm not gonna go to school but I'm positive that I'll be fine again soon so far nothing really has happened but it's also only 8a.m.
what about you?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone

Anyone around?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm here
Old 01-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyHeartsClubMember (View Post)
are you having holidays at the moment?
I hope it all works out for you
Thanks

yup been on holidays since mid Nov.. and im bored out of my mind.. I dont go back to school for at least another month.. and this year, i've decided to actually do something on my holidays..
We got the house we wanted to rent now its in silverleaves..(a really nice suburb on the island) our place is only 200m to the beach..its really nice.. Im going to take HEAPS of pics..

How is everyone's weekend going??? anything fun planned???
Closed Thread   Post New Thread