I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 01-31-2009, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww.

he loved that she said that
Old 01-31-2009, 02:32 PM
Passionate Fan

he's thinking durning her linking- am i made of could stuff for her?
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
Old 01-31-2009, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by some mad hope (View Post)

She thinks he's made of good stuff.
HE'S MADE OF AWESOME STUFF
heheh my icon
Old 01-31-2009, 02:38 PM
Passionate Fan

i don't know if this is spoiler or not, it is just basically how people see his attraction to brennan (warning: very long & do not own)

Relationship-Temperance Brennan
While Seeley and Brennan maintain a professional relationship and friendship, there is also a level of deep emotional attachment evident on both their parts, as well as a hint of romantic and sexual tension within their relationship.[1] This tension is crucial to the plot of the series, with fleeting minor characters constantly mistaking Booth and Brennan for a romantic couple, which they consistently, vehemently deny.

Particularly, Seeley is apparently jealous of Temperance's romantic relationships in the episodes "Two Bodies In The Lab" (1x15), "The Woman In Limbo" (1x22) and "The Boneless Bride in the River" (2x16). Booth has shown a tendency throughout the television series of intimidating, confronting or competing with anyone he believes to have a sexual interest in Brennan, including his own brother. He is also extremely protective of her in general, and is often defensive of her to the point of physically assulting those who pose a threat to her safety. He has saved Temperance's life in several episodes, digging her out by hand when she is buried alive, violently threatening a gang member into calling off a hit put out on her, and killing a crooked FBI agent-turned-hit man just as he is about to slit her throat. In other instances where he believes Brennan's life to be endangered, Booth often (to Brennan's annoyance) refuses to leave her side, once offering to sleep on the couch at her apartment and flying immediately from Washington D.C. to New Orleans after Temperance wakes up bloodied, beaten and possibly date-raped in her hotel room.

In "The Woman in the Sand" Seeley is extremely impressed when he sees Brennan in a somewhat revealing dress he picked out for her, and slaps her buttocks later in the episode, ostensibly to convince others they are a couple while undercover as a street fighter and his "sugar mama". In many other episodes he appears somewhat stunned whenever he sees her in revealing clothing, such as a Wonder Woman Halloween costume, a dress for a date with another man, and a gown for an event at the Jeffersonian. Booth has admitted to Brennan and to her father that he finds her "well-structured" and "beautiful", and once reasurred her that she has "her looks and a whole lot more".

In the third season their relationship was extended as they were forced to undergo therapy together with Dr. Sweets, though Booth intimidated Sweets at first. Sweets said though they were very close to each other he detected very deep emotional tensions between them. He told they were avoiding talking their personal lives by talking about work. Both are very protective of each other.

In "The Santa In The Slush" (3x10,) Brennan's father wants to spend Christmas with their family, so Brennan asks prosecution attorney Caroline Julian to "pull some strings", though Seeley cautions Temperance that Caroline will want something in return. Caroline jokingly blackmails Brennan; amused by Booth and Brennan's longstanding insistence that they do not view each other in a sexual light, she demands that Brennan kiss Seeley on the lips for 5 "steamboats" (seconds), using mistletoe as an excuse. He became freaked hearing about the deal and wanted to know why but Caroline was only feeling "Puckish". The two kiss, and to the shock of Caroline (and themselves,) the kiss lasts for 12, not 5, "steamboats", during which Brennan's chewing gum ends up in Booth's mouth for a humorous effect.

It is revealed in the Season 3 episode The Intern in The Incinerator that Booth knows Dr. Brennan's favorite things very well, naming her favorite flowers and planet and effectively guessing her choices for computer passwords. In several episodes he presents her with small, quirky personal gifts and favors, including a toy pig named Jasper, a 'Brainy Smurf' action figure, and a Christmas tree for her family. He often comforts and hugs Brennan after severe emotional distress associated with her personal life and their jobs. Throughout the series, despite their bickering and teasing, Booth has made it clear to Brennan that he has a deep respect for her as a woman, a professional, and as a person.

In the Season 3 episode "Wannabe in the Weeds," Seeley is stalked by Pam, a suspect in his investigation. The emotionally unstable woman is suspected for the murder because she had previously stalked the victim. She subsequently begins stalking Booth, stating that she feels a special connection with him, inspired by his reassuring touch as she grieved over the victim's death. At the end of the episode, Pam tries to shoot Temperance, jealous of her close relationship with Booth and mistaking them for lovers. Seeley, however, steps in front of Brennan and tries to stop Pam as she pulls the trigger, but he inadvertently takes the bullet.

In the Season 4, it's revealed he survived but Brennan was unaware of his survival, so the two had an argument about the trust factor in their relationship. Otherwise, Booth talks with Brennan about his top secret missions.
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
Old 01-31-2009, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for posting that Sara
Old 01-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Passionate Fan

np, once i read it i had to share it
Old 01-31-2009, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing that Sara.

I know better
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the article Sara!

Icon; immortalje
Fan Forum Star

the hand holding
Old 01-31-2009, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Sure Sure, but doen't it not make sense though
i couldn't find any on brennan suprsly
Old 01-31-2009, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know better
Old 01-31-2009, 03:58 PM
New Fan

Hey, can I be added?
Old 01-31-2009, 04:00 PM
Absolute Fan

BRENNAN: I get nervous when you fall down and don't get up

omg I totally died when she said that!!
Old 01-31-2009, 04:07 PM
New Fan

Heyy so im kind of new to the show, but I love Brennan and Booth!! can i please be added?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread