Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great icons hun!!
Old 11-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you like! Now, I am really off to bed.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

oks!! cya tomorrow!! though its afternoon over here!!
Old 11-02-2006, 08:50 PM
MsJ
Part-Time Fan

Reasons:

Because they each think that the other is "structured very well".

Because he'd rather work late with Bones than keep his "appointment" with Cam.

Because just thinking about having a baby with Bones moves him so much (right into the next chair).

I'll try to come up with more tomorrow.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooooooo....look at what you brought us Karen! them hun!
Snagged!! And oooo.. I really love that "Yummy" one. Brilliant!

Now I have some of my own.

I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 11-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*cough* I got a few more. I er um.. went a little overboard.. but I can't help it!

I know better
Old 11-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Total Fan

Great icons and wallpaper Shauna. I loved them.

I loved the episode, it was creepy but was good and their scenes was the best, especially the last one when decided to stay with her !!! Yay !!!

Livejournal
Old 11-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww....Thanks Louise.

And yeah that ending with BB was the best. It was just pure love.
I know better
Old 11-03-2006, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh my gooosssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shauna, hun, those are GREAT!!!!!! them!!! MsJ, great reasons (even if i havent seen the eppy)~ i like the 'having a baby' one!
Old 11-03-2006, 05:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow, another thread already We're moving fast hehe

I really love the latest episode... I still can't believe that we got such an amazing BB end... If someone would have heard me squeeing they'd thought I'm crazy But that scene was just *so* good... They way they looked at each other
AND we got to see that Cam obviously isn't that important to him as he's willing to rather spend more time with Tempe than with her

Shauna Thanks for those caps!
I already told you on the fanart thread but that wallpaper looks absolutely amazing Snagged it. As well as your new icons. I'm so going to use one of them Just perfect.

Karen LOVE your icons! Snagged them all I especially love the "he thinks she's beautiful" one...

Love your reasons, MsJ! Especially that one:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJ (View Post)
Because just thinking about having a baby with Bones moves him so much (right into the next chair).
One of the funniest scenes ever!
Old 11-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Sara...I'm glad you like the icons.

And awwwwww.....Nat..I'm glad you like them too....and your using one... Awww.. And even though you already know this.....I couldn't agree with you more on your thoughts of the episode. That scene at the end....gave me such butterflies. Really..one of their best and most signficant scenes ever between them. I think I wore out my tape from watching it too much.
I know better
Old 11-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJ (View Post)
Reasons:

Because they each think that the other is "structured very well".

Because he'd rather work late with Bones than keep his "appointment" with Cam.

I'll try to come up with more tomorrow.
Great! The best is .... the last one!

Will catch up later, I promise!
Old 11-03-2006, 11:36 AM
New Fan

My laptop went insane for a few days, so I couldn't watch the new episode right along with you guys - but I finally had it downloaded and I watched it just a few minutes ago...

And oh. My. Goodness. I think I just died from all the squeeing and the giddiness from this episode. Oh, man. After that long hiatus, we DESERVED this episode. Not just us B/B shippers, but all the Bones lovers out there. This was just so great.

The character interactions that has always been the central theme in this show was so present - most notably so with Booth/Brennan and Jack/Angela. I think I just died and went to 'shipper heaven with B/B. All of their scenes: Booth is so touchy-feely, and Brennan is so comfortable around him now. They're just so wonderful to watch, and to listen to, and to stare at. They satisfy all the senses. Oh, man. I can't get over this giddiness. I love these two together.

I'm so behind, but I just wanted to comment:

Quote:
I think this is my fave seebones moment, thus far, now. The end, you know? Kinda like the end with Jasper a bit ago. We get a ton of stuff. #1) We get Booth all but telling Bones she is beautiful. #2) We get Booth cancelling his sure fire roll in the hay with Cam to stay with Bones and #3) We get them *almost* kissing yet again!
(Emphasis mine. Because it is so, so, so true.)

That end scene was so cute. He was just leaning over her, he complimented her using her anthropologist-speak [omg how cute was that?], and they had these playful looks on their faces, they were just so happy to be in each other's company. They're friends, and they respect each other, they share donuts after solving a case.. and they're such a married couple when they bicker about the "last time" they had Thai food. Hee.

I totally snagged that wall, Shauna, and your icons too. And Wildfire Girl's, too.You guys are so quick with the caps and the artwork. And you are all so talented.

This?

Quote:
Just cracked me up.

Oh man, this post is getting too long. I've missed this show so much, and I am so GLAD that it's back. And I have so, so much love for this thread.

Next week - guh. I couldn't watch the promo! But still, I'm giddy just thinking about that. Take care, everybody!

Last edited by Bear84; 11-03-2006 at 11:45 AM Reason: because I can't say "Oh my goodness" within two sentences and not look like a freak.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

1st off...in case I didn't say it b4... all the icons! our group's getting more and more talented all the time..yup!

and the reasons....? awww... 'em! esp:

Quote:
had me cracking up too!

can't wait for next Wenesday!!!

*is it November 8th yet?
Old 11-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I totally snagged that wall, Shauna, and your icons too. And Wildfire Girl's, too.You guys are so quick with the caps and the artwork. And you are all so talented.
Awww...thank you Lara!!!!!

Quote:
And oh. My. Goodness. I think I just died from all the squeeing and the giddiness from this episode. Oh, man. After that long hiatus, we DESERVED this episode. Not just us B/B shippers, but all the Bones lovers out there. This was just so great.
OH definiltey!!! I never expected that it would be that good. I was hoping we would get a nice scene ..but I never dreamed we would get such a scene like that at the end. It was just awesome! And your right.. we SO deserved it!

Quote:
Booth is so touchy-feely, and Brennan is so comfortable around him now. They're just so wonderful to watch, and to listen to, and to stare at. They satisfy all the senses. Oh, man. I can't get over this giddiness. I love these two together.
You've just described exaclty how I feel. I really can't ever get enough of these two and Wed's eppie just proved it.. I swear.. this is one of the best on screen relationships on the history of TV.. I can't even began to describe how wonderful they are and how wonderful they make me feel .

Quote:
Oh man, this post is getting too long. I've missed this show so much, and I am so GLAD that it's back. And I have so, so much love for this thread.
Don't you worry abou that.. I long posts.. That's what this thread is all about.. to discuss and squee over our B/B as much as we want. And..yes.. I am right there with you on both fronts. I couldn't be happier that the show is back..and .. this thread is so amazing. We just have ...a wonderful group of people here. It's probably the first place I go to in the morning.

Francie- Just cause.
I know better
Closed Thread   Post New Thread