Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Oh my gosh.. I know that they try to leave Sully issue open.. but i really hope he doesn't come back Who knows he find someone while sailing ...
But yes if he does come back, as what Court says, I want Booth to fight for her too and let Brennan know his feeling
icon:jr24tw
Old 05-19-2007, 10:30 PM
New Fan

Hi all!

Firstly, awesome job on the animated icons Karen... especially the hug ones!

ITA agree with what everyone else was saying about the hug - I think this episode was huge in terms of progression for Brennan - for a woman who 'doesn't like to be touched' she certainly was instigating a lot of it!

And the whole video from her mum thing - her mum saying 'You were cherished'... I think that, and having her dad around and the chance to rebuild her relationship with him, are going to do wonders for her ability to open up and be open to the prospect of love and a relationship, because she's healing all the stuff from her past that has made her so closed off.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that something will happen between them very soon (a kiss, or near kiss where they are interrupted, or a revelation of Booth's feelings etc), but I don't think the writers are going to give us a full-on relationship. The Sully thing? I *really* hope that he doesn't come back and they try to throw Bones & him together again, because I think she's made enough progress to realise that he's not the one for her, even if she's not admitting that Booth is. (Same goes for Booth/Cam).

I think, in order for the writers to make B/B not being together believable, it needs to be for reasons other than 'they're seeing other people.' We've had that this season.

That said though, Sully coming back, and Bones being silly enough to go back there could be a good catalyst for Booth to tell her how he feels. Oooohhh, the angsty possibilities!

Right, enough of my rambling!

Steph
Old 05-20-2007, 01:26 AM
Extreme Fan

I just re-watched the episode again (obviously), & it made me laugh when Zach said:

"Things aren't always 'either/or', sometimes they're both"

It made me thingk of Booth & Brennan, how they're partners/friends, but they can be more than that...

It's made me smile enough to give it pride of place in my signature
Old 05-20-2007, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullybroken (View Post)
I think moving to fast with Booth, if they do begin dating, might scare Brennan. I think attachment scares Brennan..
i dont think its the attachment so much as it is the falling in love with someone and then getting left behind..which will remind her of the pain of when her parents left.. hopefully her father(and booth) will help her get past all that
Old 05-20-2007, 02:40 AM
Extreme Fan

I've decided this is what I'd like to happen in 3x01, or something like it haha.

Brennan wakes up in Booth's appartment, in his bed , and she really freaks out...

...so she goes to find Booth but he's not there, so she just sits and thinks, and then as it sinks in, she wonders if its such a bad thing after all. Booth comes in and he's his usual self

Booth: Hey Bones, I went to get us some pancakes from the diner
Bones: How did I get here?
Booth: What no 'thank you'?
Bones: but I didnt thank you?
Booth: man, you were so drunk last night, losing the keys to your apparement, its a good job you have such a handsome FBI agent on hand that gives you his bed and takes the couch
Bones: *laughs* and where exactly is this handsome FBI agent?

But we all know that deep down she's upset that nothing happened

Last edited by BeMyBaby; 05-20-2007 at 03:38 AM
Old 05-20-2007, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

Hello

Oh wow I have some serious catching up to do!

Kim - oh oh oh... I like your scenario! he he
Old 05-20-2007, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Kim, ohhhh goshh... I wish that can happen in show ... I would not be able to stop grinning if that happens.

To be honest I can't really see why Brennan wants to go back with Sully if Sully does come back because I can't see any sadness when Angela brought Sully up. The only reason I can see Brennan wants to go back with Sully is to deny her feeling with Booth & to stop Booth from telling her his true feeling. But this will be getting too soap operaish & I don't think the writer will go with this direction.. *I hope*
Old 05-20-2007, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

<sniff> guys, I'm already missing the thought of new BB stuff this summer. But I have hope because of our re-runs on FOX, and because filming starts soon and we'll get new promo images and it'll be fall before we know it.

hockeymom19, I was actually thinking about Sully and when/if he might reappear. I do suspect we'll see him again sometime, but I know in my heart it won't really matter.

Quote:
I think, in order for the writers to make B/B not being together believable, it needs to be for reasons other than 'they're seeing other people.' We've had that this season.
Exactly and I do think that we have those issues there ... her father's arrest, family history, and her dealing with that ... her dealing with abandonment issues, her not being able to give herself fully, etc.

Kim, now wouldn't that be an adorable opening?

Pssst ... working on a video from the finale, featuring mostly scenes from it. No idea when I'll get it done, but I am hoping today or tomorrow.
Old 05-20-2007, 06:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Karen, do we really get promo images? Oh thats so cool! Bones is the first show I've followed online so to speak, so I have no idea! Made my day!

Oh & Looking forward to your video
Old 05-20-2007, 06:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey there!

I just watched 2x04 now, and oh it was the cutest episode so far.

"Meet Jasper"
"She wasn't the one who needed protection" (or how he said it to Cam)
"I'm glad you did" (When she shot the guy)

So I can't wait for more epis to watch
Old 05-20-2007, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kim, yeah, we'll usually get new character promotional images at the start of the season, that the shows put out to be used for articles, news releases, etc. So I'm ready.

My vid? I'm struggling. I wanted it to be a Booth centric on what he'd done arresting her father, flashing to her forgivness, but I'm really struggling on that. I might try that one later, and just do one focusing on BB right now, and all the little things that have led to this, their being left at the altar kind of thing. Who knows? Neither's doing what I want. So I think I'll get off for a while.

And Rory-Jess fan, oh yes! 2x04 is the CUTEST thing. You are in for such a treat, if you're just starting there. There is so much good stuff beyond that episode. But for me, it was great. how she shot the guy for him. No doubts or worries, and how protective and worried he was about her doing so.
Old 05-20-2007, 06:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I can't wait to watch these episodes. See, I need to study cuz my 4 bigest exams are coming and still, I just wait till 4 AM so I can watch a new epi Am I addicted or what
Old 05-20-2007, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Rory-Jess fan, Bones is very *addictive*
You will see a lot of cute moments between Booth /Brennan throughout Season 2. I'm sure you will enjoy the ride
Old 05-20-2007, 06:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I'm sure too. I love how David acts, so even if there aren't any cute B/B scene (which I know there will be) even then I'll loved all epis.

You can call me Angel it's easier then Rory-Jess fan.
Old 05-20-2007, 07:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Kim your 'scene' is adorable!! I love it because I can see the writers teasing us SOMEway for the premiere. If she woke up in his bed or anything similar, even if its not real (Roxy/Tony) I would it!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread