Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to watch this as well.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 01-05-2018, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tell me how much you laughed
And I found out he had a little role in the 100th episode of Friends.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-05-2018, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did he really? I need to go watch that Friends episode now.
I am an original”
Old 01-06-2018, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

He played a doctor who came into the room where pregnant Phoebe was laying in her hospital bed and Ross was the one who introduced the doctor to her. But then Phoebe yelled at the doctor and he left the room
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-06-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I remember that episode. He played a doctor that Ross brought for Phoebe. She yelled at him because she thought he was too young.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that´s why she yelled at him

And please tell me what you think of TJ´s performances on Angel.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know exactly what Friends episode you are talking about now! I need to go watch it now.
I am an original”
Old 01-09-2018, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

It´s so cool he was in the 100th episode of Friends

Oh and you can watch his Angel episodes on Hulu. He was in three episodes: the first one, the sixth with the funny Halloween party (I loved it!) and the 100th episode of the show which was episode 12 of the season but he´s only one short scene there.
I would say: watch the Halloween episode it´s the most fun one
Old 01-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh cool. I'll definitely have to check him on Angel out.
Old 01-10-2018, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Trust me you gonna love his delivery of "Konga"
I could watch that scene over and over on DVD
Old 01-13-2018, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure that I will. It sounds really funny.
Old 01-14-2018, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Trust me it´s funny You can see how much fun TJ had
Old 01-15-2018, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I bet that you can.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Please tell me how you liked him in that role after you found the time to watch it.
Old 01-16-2018, 04:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas and after all this time I still can get over seeing him in it.