Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2010, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslove (View Post)
I think he kinda likes Hannah a bit more? Cause he changed his favorite ice cream flavor to hers? Anyway, the next episode looks so so so so good. I can't wait.
welcome dslove

Quote:
I thought it was cliche but I'm glad Parker warmed up to Hannah although it made me feel worse for Brennan.
I knew they'd brainwash Parker into liking her. I think he only does to keep Booth happy
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:23 AM
New Fan

Season / Episode 9!!!

Did anyone see previews for the next episode 'The Doctor in the Photo'? WOW. Okay, first, because I know we are all thinking it, Brennan is not a pretty cryer... at all. In fact I kept rewinding my DVR because I thought I saw a snot bubble. *clears throat* Moving on to my second talking point... do you think Brennan will finally admit her feelings to Booth ...or do you think the editors are just sadists?

*bites nails*

It could go either way. Fox loves to screw with us (comatose love scenes, staged deaths ) But if this is for real... I will seriously do the Dance of Joy. It feels like I have waited nearly 6 years for this. Know why? Cause it's been 6 YEARS! And we need it. This, confusing/unexplainable backslide in Brennan's character development is annoying. It started with the premier and has been going down hill. And that premier! Awful. After watching 6,1...I knew only 2 things for sure.

First, I am NEVER TRAVELING TO INDONESIA.

Second, even though the writers haven't actually use the term Pod People I'm pretty sure aliens swapped out Brennan's Body. That's right, Brennan's body snatching Doppelganger is now King of the Lab - is everybody cool with that? No, Yes? Just look at the facts: her clinical detachment, her high functioning autism, her haircut. It all adds up.

Personally this new alien storyline does nothing for me. I liked seeing Brennan grow .. and I liked her hair longer, dammit! (again, never traveling to Indonesia). But, finally, this next episode looks promising (ugly cry aside) *crosses fingers* I'll take it as win if neither Brennan/Booth are in a comma while this all goes down. On a positive note, if Booth turns her down she could always unhinge her alien jaw and eat him like a snake. Good times.

I can't wait for next Thursday.

Last edited by Crisssy101; 12-03-2010 at 07:26 AM
Crisssy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He knew how important it was to Booth, so he let her buy him stuff
Old 12-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by true colours (View Post)
He knew how important it was to Booth, so he let her buy him stuff
exactly
Old 12-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

But Parker is with Brennan all the way. I just LOVED that we got some insight that we didn't know ... such as Parker and Booth coming over to swim at Brennan's pool. And imagining HER in the bathing suit CANNONBALLING into the pool. So adorable. So domestic.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They are a proper little family, they do it all

Love that we were told about it, even if we didn't get to see it, I love knowing it happened.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
They are a proper little family, they do it all

Love that we were told about it, even if we didn't get to see it, I love knowing it happened.
exactly it was nice to hear they did use the pool with Brennan and how much Parker loves it
Old 12-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to FF Chrissy. I'm going to move this post to the Episode Discussion thread.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Passionate Fan

HEy everyone, it's been FOREVER!!

I just had to input, yeah it was nice they made Parker love Hannah, but he's a kid and really, they can be easy to win over.

But anyway, CAN'T wait til next thurs!!!!

Plus is it mean or when he says "you're amazing" all i thought of was that amazaing isn't all that amazing then....
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
ami_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode.

The case was quite interesting, especially with the melted bones

Daisy trying to cheat her way through the psychological evaluation made me laugh so much

Finally Sweets got more screentime on the case!

Angela is so awesome!
Her work was incredible!

Hodgins' experiment backfired

I loved that Parker hated Hannah for no reason at all
He's on Team Brennan all the way
Not too happy about having them getting along in the end.

AND ALL IN FRONT OF BRENNAN!

How much can this woman take?
Judging from the promo, she'll crack soon enough.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He wanted Hannah to be Bones! But yeah young kids are easy to convince and Hannah did some buying for him which he thought was cool. Still love that he asked Brennan about the animal that farts the most
Old 12-04-2010, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He wanted Hannah to be Bones! But yeah young kids are easy to convince and Hannah did some buying for him which he thought was cool. Still love that he asked Brennan about the animal that farts the most
that was so funny

he def only liked Hannah becaue she bought him stuff
Old 12-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He was such a boy right then, love that Brennan knew.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi I'm new to the forum. Does anyone think that Hannah just seems too perfect a girlfriend, its like it is all just a front, that Booth is fooling himself. The Promo for next week feels very intense with Bones in tears. Its a hard one for Booth and Bones to deal with. The face on Booth in the car!

Enjoyed the melted bones episode, loved Daisy and Sweets and King of the Lab is back. Just felt they were trying to make Hannah so sweet with Parker but I think Parker knows who he really likes.
Marlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlay (View Post)
Hi I'm new to the forum. Does anyone think that Hannah just seems too perfect a girlfriend, its like it is all just a front, that Booth is fooling himself. The Promo for next week feels very intense with Bones in tears. Its a hard one for Booth and Bones to deal with. The face on Booth in the car!

Enjoyed the melted bones episode, loved Daisy and Sweets and King of the Lab is back. Just felt they were trying to make Hannah so sweet with Parker but I think Parker knows who he really likes.
welcome to the board Marlay

ITA they are trying to make Hannah seem to perfect
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top