Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Booth/Hannah UN-appreciation thread #3

We have discussed the topic of Anti-threads and decided to allow this thread for now. However, if we feel that it leads to any problems we’ll close it immediately.

Note: Before you start new Anti-Threads for other characters/relationships it’s mandatory to ask the moderators for permission! Otherwise the threads will be closed ASAP.

We understand that not everyone can stand every character on the show for various reasons and needs a place to vent about it, but we ask you to follow some rules:

- Absolutely no bashing of actors, relationships, writers, producers, Fan Forum members and so on. If you have a problem with another poster please contact one of the moderators to explain the problem. Keep all issues off the board and contact the poster - if you feel the need to do so - via PM. Fan Forum is allowing all it’s members to PM, not matter how many posts they have.

- Please make sure to handle discussions in a friendly and constructive manner and stay on topic!

- Not everyone is going to agree with what you say, so please be respectful of one another.

– Lurking in an Anti-Thread and going back to an appreciation thread and discussing what was being talked about is also not allowed.

– No „star/chatty“ posting, not that you can’t say hello or bye to the other posters, but please make sure you post to add something to the discussion. If you can’t really add something constructive/relevant at the moment, we ask you to wait until you can.

- No double/triple or more posts in a row posting! It’s against FF rules. However, there are exceptions, such as when FF is running slow, freezes or times out and accidentally puts more posts through, we understand that you don’t have control over that. If there’s no traffic in the thread for a longer amount of time and you’d like to add new information or start a new discussion topic, then you can post. But other than that, please do not double or triple post just to bump the thread!

- No thread titles

If you are a fan of a character/relationship, we ask that you don’t enter the anti-thread of said character/relationship trying to defend them, because the people in the Anti-Thread should not have to justify and defend why they don’t like the character/relationship. This just causes more problems, so we ask that you steer clear of the threads you don't want to be a part of and stick to the ones you do.

Once again, if things get out of hand and posters don't follow the rules stated above, we will close the thread! We want the Bones board to be a friendly place people enjoy and not a place where posters work themselves up about other posters bashing the character/relationship they like.

If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to PM us (Karen, Lisa or Effie).

Thank you for your cooperation

Booth/Hannah UNappreciation list:
~Lisa~
true colours
fall like stars
gemlily5
buffyandspike4ever
Inesita
sil_boreanaz
babyblue54
BrainySmurfette
annoying_gia
Robin32
aguadosor
Ms Cyatt
unfaithfully
amy2345
likeiluvJ/D
(If you'd like to be added, just ask )

Last edited by your creation; 11-17-2010 at 02:43 AM
Old 11-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh, I don't know how come I didn't ask for adding to the supporters list So I would really like to be added
Old 11-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I added on the list too?

Old 11-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt!

I can't believe this article. UNBELIEVABLE!! WHAT SHOW ARE THEY WATCHING?!

Quote:
BONES
Millions of Bones fans may want to rip the skin from my Bones — er, bones — for saying this, but I like the Brennan-Booth-Hannah love triangle. OK, it’s not really a triangle since Brennan isn’t in love with her FBI partner, but it’s also nice to see her interact with another strong female character. And, thanks to Hannah, Brennan — and us fans — have gotten to see a softer side to Booth, not to mention visits to his apartment to see what goes on when Seeley goes home. Turns out he likes dark wood accents, a nice bottle of wine and a roll in the hay with his lady love. —Greg David
The best storylines of the fall season | Sympatico.ca TV Guide

It's not really a love triangle, because Brennan doesn't love Booth?! Hannah brings out the softer side in Booth?
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 11-16-2010, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Added you both

And Seriously? They must have only watched this season and got a run down on the show by someone who barely watched before! Brennan doesn't love Booth, really? Are we all stupid, are the millions of fans waiting for them to get together idiots, are all the critic blind? That man clearly didn't watch before and I say should should stop watching!
Old 11-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by true colours (View Post)

And Seriously? They must have only watched this season and got a run down on the show by someone who barely watched before! Brennan doesn't love Booth, really? Are we all stupid, are the millions of fans waiting for them to get together idiots, are all the critic blind? That man clearly didn't watch before and I say should should stop watching!
My reaction exactly. And then I started laughing so hard... Come on, people are very ignorant, especially people from weekly magazines. They always say something they don't know what they're talking about. It happened to tvGuide many times before, in case "Grey's Anatomy", "One Tree Hill" or other tv shows, I'd say we have nothing to worry about

And thanks for adding me, Effie
Old 11-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG! XD!
I can only laugh at this silly notice, or whatever it is!..
STUPID!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know what's interesting though? Some bb shippers don't think Brennan is in love with Booth yet though either. I'll never get that POV.
I know better
Old 11-16-2010, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG those people are crazy thinking B/H are good

seriously what are they on
Old 11-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Really Shauna? She might as well have it stamped on her forehead!

Old 11-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by true colours (View Post)
Really Shauna? She might as well have it stamped on her forehead!

IKR she couldn't be more obvious lol
Old 11-16-2010, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

IKR?!

Some shippers don't just don't believe it. And they won't till the words come out of her mouth. They think she because she's never been in love before she can't be in love with Booth. They think she can't recognize the feelings inside of her as love.

I'm all about analyzing characters but come on, that's a bit....unnecessary. Do they think all this buildup for the past years, is because she just sort of likes him?

I just read a theory the other day on this pretty popular bones site, from a bb shipper. They don't think Brennan is in love with Booth. At least yet. She in the process of falling for him but not in love yet and mostly she's just lonely, which explains her sadness depicted w/ the Booth/Hannah stuff.

All I have to say is, seriously? What show are they watching?

And I won't even get into how some shippers don't think Booth isn't in love with Brennan.
I know better
Old 11-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Right with you on that front.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

me too
Old 11-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

How can you watch them and not see the love? I suppose they think Hannah is a queen too
Closed Thread   Post New Thread