Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2023, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree. I have nothing against the actress at all. She just got cast in a very unfortunate role.

The whole idea of a triangle was so dumb. I think Brennan deep down realized she loved Booth but was scared. They could have found a way to help her get past that without a triangle.

We all knew that Brennan and Booth would end up together, why find another silly way to delay it?
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

So true

I watch the last episode with her on Thursday It´s gonna be fun
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yes! Then you can say goodbye to her!
I am an original”
Old 01-04-2023, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I´m so glad the Hannah episodes are over tomorrow Man that woman was so redundant!
Why did Booth even date her at all? Did she never tell him about not wanting to get married? I don`t get it And then in an earlier episode when Hannah asked Brennan for a houswarming gift for Booth. Hannah doesn`t know Booth that well so yeah I will never understand that relationship. Never. And why did Brennan befriend her? So wrong!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-04-2023, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everything about this relationship was wrong. She did not know Booth at all. It clearly was just a rebound relationship.
I am an original”
Old 01-05-2023, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

So true!
I´m finally done with all the Hannah episodes
Old 01-05-2023, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay! Congratulations! You made it!
I am an original”
Old 01-06-2023, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you lady
Old 01-07-2023, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course. Getting through Hannah episodes deserves an award!
I am an original”
Old 01-08-2023, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well thanks
Old 01-11-2023, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha of course.
I am an original”
Old 01-20-2023, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I´m glad I watched them fast.
Old 01-20-2023, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don’t blame you there!
I am an original”
Old 01-22-2023, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks I had to watch it fast because Hannah was just ugh...
Old 01-22-2023, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have a hard time watching it period so kudos to you!
I am an original”
Reply   Post New Thread