Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brennan and Angela. Love their friendship, and love how typically oblivious Brennan was.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:03 PM
New Fan

Great episode, really kept you guessing through it all.

I feel bad for Sweets sometimes. Nobody takes him seriously. Poor head shrinker, nobody wants to sit on your couch.

Wait...that sounded wrong.
Ricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:02 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Fast National Ratings for last nights episode:
Quote:
FOX's "Bones" led the 8 p.m. hour with a 6.1/10. CBS' "New Adventures of Old Christine" and "Gary Unmarried" finished second in households, but NBC's "Knight Rider" (4.6/7), which grew a tiny bit from its premiere, had more total viewers. The premiere of "Pushing Daisies" scored only a 4.1/7, well below its average from last season. "America's Next Top Model" earned a 2.7/4 for The CW.
Source
Old 10-02-2008, 09:20 AM
Extreme Fan

YOu guys have the link to next episode's promo? I haven't seen it yet.

I LOL'd so hard seeing Brennan all proud of herself for thinking she really helped Angela. I love how clueless she can be.

After Hercules... I mean Booth, couldn't open the elevador door, I was really hoping for the asian guy to be able to open easily. How funny would that be?

BB were beyond cute this week. With all the queen/king bee talk and the touching legs scene. I love how Brennan admires Booth, and most of the times he doesn't even notice.

Oh I like
y o u!
rafaboreanaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Not a lot to say on this one.

Well, since I work in an office with cubicles I enjoyed some of the talk about that.
Loved Brennan putting her hands on both of Booths knees.

Brennan is the Queen Bee and Booth is the King Bee, !
I was surprised that Booth was being extra nice to the killer but it’s good that Brennan noticed.

She got him his chair! Of course, it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be but she went the extra mile for him and gave him some nice compliments.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
marewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaboreanaz (View Post)
I LOL'd so hard seeing Brennan all proud of herself for thinking she really helped Angela. I love how clueless she can be.
She's so innocent sometimes it's adorable!!!

I also found it cute and funny when Hodgins kept trying to steal Booth's fries and Booth kept tugging the plate back!!! Then as they left "Good work Hodgins, now you can have some fries, and the bill too" cheeky brat!

Nice sweet episode.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this episode. It was so funny. It was a good comedic highlight and the only thing I don't like this season is Cam....she's just different for some reason. (I liked the talk between Angela/Jack they needed that talk) I love the (almost like The Office, it was kind of like that hehe.) but it was a fun episode and I liked the new Intern!! he was great. Does anyone know where he's from? (What show?) Because I remember him from somewhere! The ending was hilarious!!! I at that point when the chair fell to the ground, and Booth was sitting on the ground I just that was hilarious!!! hehe. The thearpy was funny, and I feel bad for Dr. Sweets, it's like everyone wants advice from him, but doesn't want to hang around near him, for a period of time. I liked the comedy in this though ha and the sweetness of B&B, but we need Dr. Brennan back in her lab more than a couple of minutes! She's spreading her wings, but goodness can't we see more of her lab work?! hehe. It was a good episode overall, the flirting and the obvious of Booth & Brennan. I liked how she did not...help Angela and completely obvlious to the fact. I thought that was funny. I have to say good episode.
my lj site http://vamplover85.livejournal.com/
my art site Forever Dreaming
*BonesGirl85* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *BonesGirl85* (View Post)
I loved this episode. It was so funny. It was a good comedic highlight and the only thing I don't like this season is Cam....she's just different for some reason. (I liked the talk between Angela/Jack they needed that talk) I love the (almost like The Office, it was kind of like that hehe.) but it was a fun episode and I liked the new Intern!! he was great. Does anyone know where he's from? (What show?) Because I remember him from somewhere! The ending was hilarious!!! I at that point when the chair fell to the ground, and Booth was sitting on the ground I just that was hilarious!!! hehe. The thearpy was funny, and I feel bad for Dr. Sweets, it's like everyone wants advice from him, but doesn't want to hang around near him, for a period of time. I liked the comedy in this though ha and the sweetness of B&B, but we need Dr. Brennan back in her lab more than a couple of minutes! She's spreading her wings, but goodness can't we see more of her lab work?! hehe. It was a good episode overall, the flirting and the obvious of Booth & Brennan. I liked how she did not...help Angela and completely obvlious to the fact. I thought that was funny. I have to say good episode.
Have you seen the movie Grandma's Boy? The creepy game designer guy, JP, from that movie...that's who the intern was this week.

But I agree, this episode was very sweet and comedic. The ending was SO sweet, especially when he looked at her after she said "It was impressive". He looks at her like "see? you like me!" haha! He's trying to make her understand in his own slow subtle way.

By the way, I know I never post in here, but I lurk and I'm always over at the spoiler board. Just thought I'd put my two cents in and say hello to everyone!!!

Bring on next week now!

~avi: Karen
sparkly21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

ah ha!! I knew that where he's from! I've seen that movie...I was wondering why his voice was so familiar! Thanks!!! (Yes this was a sweet episode very cute moments!)
my lj site http://vamplover85.livejournal.com/
my art site Forever Dreaming
*BonesGirl85* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *BonesGirl85* (View Post)
ah ha!! I knew that where he's from! I've seen that movie...I was wondering why his voice was so familiar! Thanks!!! (Yes this was a sweet episode very cute moments!)
Haha! My husband and I kept waiting for him to start talking in the weird robot voice while we were watching the ep!

Glad I could help

~avi: Karen
sparkly21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:26 AM
Loyal Fan

It was like... classic Nescaffe for me... Classic is good, but somehow, I want something with more flavour, like, vanilla or choco...

1. The bone and the shoe on it was disgusting... ewww... I don't say 'Eww' often while watching Bones, but this was Eww!

2. The chair story!Was funny! But it was like, in the back of my mind, I knew the ending, that it's going to be broken. And the scene when Brennan "helps" Ang to act around H. And some other scenes...but I can't remember now...

3. Finally! Angela and Hodgins had a conversation... but I haven't got a word out of it!God!What did they conclude? That they'll be cool and as they healed before, they will now? What, what? *wonders why can't she understand English blabbing*

4. The new guy *again, wonders why did they kicked out the last intern, he was cute* was... weird...

Icon by: fanforum
miss-rebel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:26 AM
Loyal Fan

I forgot, how Booth ditched Hodgins...

That was sad...I mean, it was fun...but I hope that one day Booth talks to him like with a friend,like that time when they talked about Cam's sister& the kiss.

Icon by: fanforum
miss-rebel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

The first episode with my favourite squint
He was great!
Loved the chair story
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Booth finally gets the chair and then discovers it wasn't that great.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I rewatched the episode today. Still loving the chair story

And Fischers first appearance. Loved it as always.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top