Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bones 300 Word Story #33: B/c with a hiatus coming we write what we are missing

from the last thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by true colours (View Post)
Sweets was sitting with Angela talking about the new baby Brennan began caring for. "She is getting tired but she doesn't want any help from anyone" Angela explained. Brennan rang Booth to talk about Angela and babysitting arrangements "Can you help pick up the baby from my father's Booth?"

"Sure no problem Bones" Booth said. Afterwards they met at the diner for dinner and talked about what they were doing tomorrow. Brennan said she was tired of looking for someone to help her adopt a dog so that she could have someone to love.

"Bones, I know where that is, and can help get you a new puppy if you want one." Booth told Brennan.

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room
--------------------------------

Sweets was sitting with Angela talking about the new baby Brennan began caring for. "She is getting tired but she doesn't want any help from anyone" Angela explained. Brennan rang Booth to talk about Angela and babysitting arrangements "Can you help pick up the baby from my father's Booth?"

"Sure no problem Bones" Booth said. Afterwards they met at the diner for dinner and talked about what they were doing tomorrow. Brennan said she was tired of looking for someone to help her adopt a dog so that she could have someone to love.

"Bones, I know where that is, and can help get you a new puppy if you want one." Booth told Brennan.

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining
Old 12-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the

(tftnt)
Old 12-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 12-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when
Old 12-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 12-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly her
Old 12-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly her phone
Old 12-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly her phone rang.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly her phone rang. It
Old 12-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly her phone rang. It was
Old 12-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly her phone rang. It was Booth
Old 12-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly her phone rang. It was Booth telling
Old 12-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly her phone rang. It was Booth telling her
Old 12-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly her phone rang. It was Booth telling her that

Booth/Brennan, Merlin/Morgana, Merlin/Arthur, Gwen/Lancelot

Kailenth aka Kay aka Kailey but Laura in real life.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At the Jeffersonian, Brennan worked in the bone room examining the bones when suddenly her phone rang. It was Booth telling her that he
Closed Thread   Post New Thread