Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bones 300 Word Story #31: Because we just go with the flow

from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
Slowly, Brennan walked towards the car, in the rain. Then she climbed into the car and turned around, to ensure noone was following her. She heard her phone ringing. "Brennan" she answered quickly. "Who is this please?" There was no answer. Brennan hung up. She drove to see Booth at the diner and talked about how they needed to figure out which person was trying to stalk Brennan.

"Bones, I don't think you should be alone, stay with me tonight." Brennan hesitated, agreeing eventually. Booth grinned and said "Bones we're going to catch him okay" Brennan nodded and hugged Booth. She was relieved that she wouldn't be alone and needed Booth to protect her from whoever was trying to hurt her.

Booth pulled out of the Diner and drove to his apartment. Brennan kept near him as they walked to his door and entered the building. When suddenly a noise caught their attention and Booth pulled his gun ready to shoot. As he checked out the noise Brennan saw a man approaching her. She screamed and ran as the man went towards her. Booth saw and chased him down trying to get him away. "Booth! I see him in the alley" Brennan shouted and he turned and headed towards them. Booth handcuffed the man and shoved him into his SUV "We do know that you were stalking Dr. Brennan!"

Once they had him in the interrogation room he asked for his lawyer. Booth knew he was guilty. Brennan felt like she was angry that he wasn't being helpful but she knew that Booth would get the man to confess.

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found
Old 11-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Slowly, Brennan walked towards the car, in the rain. Then she climbed into the car and turned around, to ensure noone was following her. She heard her phone ringing. "Brennan" she answered quickly. "Who is this please?" There was no answer. Brennan hung up. She drove to see Booth at the diner and talked about how they needed to figure out which person was trying to stalk Brennan.

"Bones, I don't think you should be alone, stay with me tonight." Brennan hesitated, agreeing eventually. Booth grinned and said "Bones we're going to catch him okay" Brennan nodded and hugged Booth. She was relieved that she wouldn't be alone and needed Booth to protect her from whoever was trying to hurt her.

Booth pulled out of the Diner and drove to his apartment. Brennan kept near him as they walked to his door and entered the building. When suddenly a noise caught their attention and Booth pulled his gun ready to shoot. As he checked out the noise Brennan saw a man approaching her. She screamed and ran as the man went towards her. Booth saw and chased him down trying to get him away. "Booth! I see him in the alley" Brennan shouted and he turned and headed towards them. Booth handcuffed the man and shoved him into his SUV "We do know that you were stalking Dr. Brennan!"

Once they had him in the interrogation room he asked for his lawyer. Booth knew he was guilty. Brennan felt like she was angry that he wasn't being helpful but she knew that Booth would get the man to confess.

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the
Old 11-02-2010, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to
Old 11-02-2010, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the basement
Old 11-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the basement open
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 11-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the basement open and
Old 11-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the basement open and discovered
Old 11-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the basement open and discovered pictures
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 11-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the basement open and discovered pictures of
Old 11-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the basement open and discovered pictures of him
Old 11-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the basement open and discovered pictures of him and
Old 11-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the basement open and discovered pictures of him and Bones
Old 11-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Booth then managed to get a warrant to search his apartment. "Let's get moving, Bones." Booth was grabbing her hand and pulled her with his arm. Next they went to the apartment and found the door to the basement open and discovered pictures of him and Bones. They
Closed Thread   Post New Thread