Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2006, 05:47 PM
New Fan

Oh, cool! Great pics. I hadn't seen a couple of them before.
Light474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

At last! New episode tomorrow! I can't wait!
Starfield_Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

FOX.com has a clip up for the new episode
Old 10-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Will have to go see.

And I saw a promo tonight on FOX for the new eppy tomorrow! It had Booth and Brennan working the child beauty queen murder thingy, and they were in the audience, and a mom turns to them and basically asks which one is "theirs" and Booth gets all flustered and literally gets up and scoots a whole seat away from Brennan! Saying something like "us, or ours, or whatever, um no ...."
Old 11-01-2006, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

That sounds great! I wonder if that promo is up anywhere

edit: I found the promo online Putfile - trailereps207

Last edited by Kyls; 11-01-2006 at 07:35 AM
Kyls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
And I saw a promo tonight on FOX for the new eppy tomorrow! It had Booth and Brennan working the child beauty queen murder thingy, and they were in the audience, and a mom turns to them and basically asks which one is "theirs" and Booth gets all flustered and literally gets up and scoots a whole seat away from Brennan! Saying something like "us, or ours, or whatever, um no ...."
OMG! Karen...it's too priceless!!! all I could do was at it! David was *right* on with his delivery...man, *CANNOT* wait until tonite...
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Im soooo excited!!!! and nervous, and happy.....cant wait till tonight!!!!
although tomorrow at 8 am i have to write a chemitry testpaper, i have to stay awake till 2 am, to watch the episode!!!!
im soooooo excited, did I say that before?????

Edward&Bella - Kristen&Robert
Twilight owns my soul
***Liz*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Passionate Fan

watching the new episode... Another Buffy alumni is guesting starring

Mel
candygurl1718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

OH ****! He abandoned Cam for Bones! The end!

Old 11-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. Booth for sure didn’t want Bones to know about him and Cam. You could tell the way he kept changing the subject or being nervous at the start, around Angela and Hodgins who knew, and Bones and Cam, the woman he doesn’t want to know and the woman he shared his bed with! That was great!

Angela and Jack – oh how cute was it that he asked her out, and in such a Hodgins way. And you could tell Angela wanted to agree but didn’t.

And Angela asked Bones for advice on dating! Bones “you should never indulge in a romantic relationship with someone you work with” Very much a Bones thing to say, but it also reminded me/us of her stance on Booth, why she doesn’t get involved more, and it was a reminder of their conversation a few eppies back about sex being more than sex with some people. “Romance undermines the hierarchy”

Hodgins - “One time offer baby.”
Angela – “:Really?”
Hodgins – “No … what, no not really, it never occurred to me that you would”
That was such a great moment between the two!

Then at the end, Angela …. “You asked me. Figure it out.”

Zach was also classically Zach funny when he made the comment about how he had wanted larger biceps before he became comfortable with his intellect or whatever it was.

The mother doesn’t like Bones! “I don’t like her.” Yeah, because Bones believes in the self and being happy with who you are!

And did you see that Booth put his arm on Bones and helped through the dance room, when she was talking about being clumsy and the such?

And that snobby mother …“Which one’s your?”
Bones stumbled with comments like “what, whose, ours?”…
And Booth moved away a whole chair! “Ours - oh no whoa - we’re not …”

And Booth and Bones are such a great partnership! He relied on her as a partner to mingle, because she’s a civilian and could get info! How cute that he relies on her so much in his investigation.

Bones with those little girls was so funny! Such classic Bones moment, yet so cute to see her actually talking and making a connection! And then she goes off on her own tangent talking about anthropological stuff and the looks on the kids faces!  Then we see Booth walking up to rescue her. Such a great moment!

“Okay come on Bones, up you go” … he drug her up!

And on the date, Jack took Angela to the park to swing! Such a cute scene, him twirling her on the swing, him standing, the way he moved in on her on the swing. And the kiss! Sheesh. Didn’t think I was a real Jack and Angela fan, but that was a HOT scene!

The look on Bones’ face when Booth and Cam were doing that stupid jingle about the sandwich bar. She looked totatlly hurt, and I don’t think it was because it was the girl. I think she saw the look and action between Booth and Cam! But hey, that’s just me.

And Booth and Bones had an ice cream bar! Together! While looking around.

Bones asked Booth for help, to measure the woman’s hips, and he wasn’t going to do it! Well, he wasn’t going to grab her hips! But he offered to send the footage to Bones so she could figure it out herself!

“She has very nice symmetrical buttocks!” Zach and Booth is all confused!

Bones got in trouble for touching the kids, examining them. And Booth stood up for her, with the security man. I love how he took up for her, so that she didn’t get in trouble. But they were stuck watching the girls instead of having Bones feel of their spines. But she found the girl!

And Bones was so caring to the little girl who killed the other pagent girl. How sad. Poor Bones was so touched by that.

The ending with Jack and Angela was bittersweet. But the date was perfect! “When it goes wrong, it’ll go really really wrong”. “What if it doesn’t end that way? What if it doesn’t go wrong?” But of course Angela didn’t have an answer.

Booth and Brennan shared donuts … a great end! WOW!

Booth - Of course you wouldn’t.
Bones – Why?
Booth - Someone who looks like you well wouldn’t. Just because of the way you look.
Bones - I don’t understand. What way do I look?
Booth - You know the way you’re strucuted very well.
Bones - As are you

He sees Cam below and his expression changes.
Bones - You okay?
Booth – Yeah. It’s just I remembered that I had an appointment.
Bones - Oh so um I’ll see you tomorrow?
Booth – No.
Bones - You know I have all the paper work for the …
(Lost some of this, was too busy watching to get it all typed as it aired, but she was assuring him she was fine to do the paperwork and he wanted to stay. And he basically told her to drop it.”
Bones - You don’t have to
Booth – I’m here to help (I think there was more)
Bones - What about your appointment?
Booth - It’s no big deal. I tell you what how about I order some take out and I ditch these donuts?
Both - Thai food?
Then it’s all bickering in such an amazing way from there …

Promos for next week
Go undercover in vegas!
Old 11-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're the last of your kind, Mona Lisa
With a wink of your eye,
Ya make it all right
Oh there's more left to life, Mona Lisa
Let me take you along for the ride

:sway:

Okay, the show brought my love for Grant Lee Phillips back to life (and in case anyone's wondering: it was Mona Lisa playing) during the end. I was so excited I kinda missed what was happening between Booth and Brennan. (so thanks Karen )

As for the rest of the show:
And yay for Tamara taylor making it into the credits
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Lost in Translation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

hey

Hodgins/Angela – Aww!! That was such a cute date and the kiss was hot!! It's adorable how into her he is.

Booth/Brennan - There are no words. Actually there are....wow. They can't get any more perfect together. That was a great moment when the mom asked which little girl was theirs. And Brennan was totally affected by Booth & Cam's interaction. She was clearly upset. I'm sorry but how have they not done it yet? The attraction is obvious! The ending scene was just beyond adorable. I'm gushing so much.

The preview/promo - OMFG. Just wow, is it next Wed yet? I thought this was the best episode yet but I was wrong! Next week is going to be the best seebones interaction....I mean how hot are they together!? They are all over each other. I can't wait to see the look on his face when she first walks out in "his" choice of dress.

AmericanDirrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
Yeah. Booth for sure didn’t want Bones to know about him and Cam. You could tell the way he kept changing the subject or being nervous at the start, around Angela and Hodgins who knew, and Bones and Cam, the woman he doesn’t want to know and the woman he shared his bed with! That was great
I know! it was so cute how he kept dancing around it. easy to tell he didn't want Tempe to know...

Quote:
And Angela asked Bones for advice on dating! Bones “you should never indulge in a romantic relationship with someone you work with” Very much a Bones thing to say, but it also reminded me/us of her stance on Booth, why she doesn’t get involved more, and it was a reminder of their conversation a few eppies back about sex being more than sex with some people. “Romance undermines the hierarchy”

Hodgins - “One time offer baby.”
Angela – “:Really?”
Hodgins – “No … what, no not really, it never occurred to me that you would”
That was such a great moment between the two!
hehe, the look on Hodgins' face when she came bk!!! priceless!! he *really* wants her...you can see it a million miles away...and umm, never noticed TJ's eyes so much b4 tonite..I knew they were nice but...wow

Quote:
Zach was also classically Zach funny when he made the comment about how he had wanted larger biceps before he became comfortable with his intellect or whatever it was.
hehe, gotta Zacky! he *sooo* right without even realizing it...

Quote:
And did you see that Booth put his arm on Bones and helped through the dance room, when she was talking about being clumsy and the such?
OMG! I almost screamed at the TV!!!! he made sure she maneuvered ehrself around without getitng hurt. what I is the fact she *lets* him so easily now...not last yr...she's come a *long* way with that.

Quote:
And Booth and Bones are such a great partnership! He relied on her as a partner to mingle, because she’s a civilian and could get info! How cute that he relies on her so much in his investigation.
yup! exactly! reminded me of when he wanted her to ask the guy from 'Man in the SUV',,,he couldn't cause he was ordered not to...but like he said to her...'you're not FBI'...

Quote:
“Okay come on Bones, up you go” … he drug her up!
hehe, I laughed at the little girls face when she saw him...'you got big muscles'...hehe...he look like he was gonna blush... can't blame her for saying that...I think it too...

Quote:
And on the date, Jack took Angela to the park to swing! Such a cute scene, him twirling her on the swing, him standing, the way he moved in on her on the swing. And the kiss! Sheesh. Didn’t think I was a real Jack and Angela fan, but that was a HOT scene!
I know what you mean! it was such a nice date...he wanted her to remmeber a time when life was so much easier... it made my heart melt that's for sure...

Quote:
The look on Bones’ face when Booth and Cam were doing that stupid jingle about the sandwich bar. She looked totatlly hurt, and I don’t think it was because it was the girl. I think she saw the look and action between Booth and Cam! But hey, that’s just me.
not just you, sweetie...I saw it too...altho...anything that makes David dance...even a *little* bit...I'll take it... the smile he had on his face was pure gold, IMO. but I see your point...she looked a little hurt they were bonding, I think.

Quote:
Bones got in trouble for touching the kids, examining them. And Booth stood up for her, with the security man. I love how he took up for her, so that she didn’t get in trouble. But they were stuck watching the girls instead of having Bones feel of their spines. But she found the girl!
I know! what I absolutely adored was the look on David's face as Booth watched some of the girls...made me think if he ever had a little girl, she would be a 'Daddy's Girl' for sure... hehe, digressing here, but that's me. but the fact he stood up for her...wow, he's definately proving she means a lot to him...even if he doesn't openly admit it.

Quote:
Booth - Of course you wouldn’t.
Bones – Why?
Booth - Someone who looks like you well wouldn’t. Just because of the way you look.
Bones - I don’t understand. What way do I look?
Booth - You know the way you’re strucuted very well.
Bones - As are you

He sees Cam below and his expression changes.
Bones - You okay?
Booth – Yeah. It’s just I remembered that I had an appointment.
Bones - Oh so um I’ll see you tomorrow?
Booth – No.
Bones - You know I have all the paper work for the …
(Lost some of this, was too busy watching to get it all typed as it aired, but she was assuring him she was fine to do the paperwork and he wanted to stay. And he basically told her to drop it.”
Bones - You don’t have to
Booth – I’m here to help (I think there was more)
Bones - What about your appointment?
Booth - It’s no big deal. I tell you what how about I order some take out and I ditch these donuts?
Both - Thai food?
Then it’s all bickering in such an amazing way from there …
I actually cried when I saw that...they were thisclose again...the smiles he give her are *really* my undoing...yup...

hmm, any way some1 could do a cap of that for me, pwease???

Quote:
Promos for next week
Go undercover in vegas!
yup! he's gonna be injured...I can see it...grrrr!!! *hate* that!

but, looks to be a good one all the same...can't wait!
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Still enjoying the eppy! Will respond more to everyone else's comments.

Caps? Oh YES! I want caps ASAP!

And yes, Booth and Bones were *this close* yet again ....
Old 11-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't seen the promo Okay so now that my thoughts are a little more coherent I cracked up when she showed hte picture of her with the bones. Not something I'd want my 9 year old kid seeing, but hey she's trying right. And then she starts blabbing on in that science-talk and Booth dragged her up.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Lost in Translation is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top