Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2006, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry, fellow Canuck here, in the same Canuckian boat.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Ratings from last nights episode is in and bones was #1 in the 8pm hour yay

from zap2it.com

"Bones" put FOX on top at 8 p.m. with a 6.6/11. "The Amazing Race" posted a 5.6/10 for CBS. "Alias" scored a 4.7/8 in its first episode since December, which is about what it was averaging during the fall. "Celebrity Cooking Showdown" was fourth for NBC. UPN got a 3.2/5 from "America's Next Top Model," which was more than enough to beat The WB's "One Tree Hill."

The "Idol" results show," 16.1/25, and "Unan1mous," 8.1/13, kept FOX on top at 9 p.m. CBS jumped up to an 8.8/14 with "Criminal Minds." A second hour of "Alias" on ABC also improved some, scoring a 5.3/8. NBC's "Heist" managed only a 2.8/5 but still finished fourth. A repeat of Tuesday's "Veronica Mars" kept UPN in fifth, ahead of "The Bedford Diaries" on The WB.

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Karbear3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Great comments everyone . Not much to add besides that I loved this episode . Now I just need to find a copy with proper sound .

It was good to see Scott Lawrence again - I'm so used to seeing him in a Navy uniform from JAG that I had to look twice .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl
THAT is what he meant when he hinted or said he'd laid his job on the line believing in her innocence. Or whatever that phrasing was exactly. I would love to have the exact conversation if anyone has it.
Let's try this, I hope I got everything right, the sound was acting up a bit.
Brennan: "It could have been me."
Booth: "You remember that?"
Brennan: "Look at it objectively. Graham Leger was killed between 11 pm Tuesday and 3am Wednesday. Not only do I not have an alibi... I... I can't even explain to myself where I was... It could have been me."
Booth: "No it couldn't."
Brennan: Yes.. Wha... How do you know?"
Booth: "I just know, okay. I'd bet my professional career on it... I already did."
Brennan: "What?"
Booth: "Nothing."
Brennan: "What did you do?"
Booth: "Bones, stop. This is the last time and place you wanna be rational. Let's just be wildly emotional and assume that you didn't psychotical murder a coworker who invited you over for dinner."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykerr
Favourite new quote: "Jesus was not a zombie!"
Awesome quote, they have so many great one liners .

Karyn, thanks for bringing the ratings over . Another good night for Bones .
Old 04-20-2006, 01:28 PM
New Fan

Ok just saw the episode and I loved it ! Can't wait till next week's one already

Lol - one of my favourite moments was when the bad voodoo guy started trying to put a spell on Brennen in the end and she poked him in the eye !! That was just hilarious

Also loved the parts with the prosecutor - very funny

And of course all the Seebones moments . . . priceless :p

Also loved the "Jesus was not a zombie" quote

And yay! for Bones being number 1 in ratings !

Last edited by Icesurfer; 04-20-2006 at 01:38 PM
Icesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Oks, stay away for a day and sheesh! All the posts that were done.

Agree with everyone. The love is *so* there. Even if they don't see it.

I saw it 3x last nite, and couldn't get as much of the dialogue as that.

And yippee!!! We were number 1!! Hehehe. That shows all those naysayers who thought it wouldn't last!
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 05:28 PM
New Fan

Here I uploaded the clip you guys were talking about to help with the dialogue

Link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/5lwtgi
Icesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sunny, he he he .... yes, the zombie/Jesus quote is great. I might have to sig it.

And Nad thank you for the quote. I appreciate it.

for the great ratings.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Icesurfer- I loved the part where she poked him in the eye!!! It was such a tension reliever!
Old 04-22-2006, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykerr
Icesurfer- I loved the part where she poked him in the eye!!! It was such a tension reliever!
Agreed... 'd the whole episode in general...I'd missed the show the past couple weeks...and I'm also suffering from the same problem as Moonie with too much being on in this timeslot...

Still...loved the Seebones interaction like usual...and like most of you, was a bit surprised with the Jack/Angela angle...
Old 04-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Man, this show has been so good lately!! And this epi was a bit of a change from the usual, which was nice. This epi kept me on my toes. I loved the prosecuter Booth got for Brennan, she was hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912
I'm so used to seeing him in a Navy uniform from JAG that I had to look twice
haha, me too!

And the ratings for this episode were good as well, woot.

Jesus is not a zombie....

av-calicons@lj
Lloydsgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl
Andie, you are a goddess for starting everything back up on the threads, for having saved so much, and for being you. I just love you!

And of course, thanks for this thread. I am excited/ready for the new eppy tonight!
Aw, you are so sweet hon

All of you have made so much great comments... I don't really have to add much

for Bones doing so well ratings-wise!
Old 04-23-2006, 04:37 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloydsgurl
I loved the prosecuter Booth got for Brennan, she was hilarious.
She was great, loved her "3 degrees and still a fool" comment when Tempe told her she just wanted to help the New Orleans PD . Tempe really needs to learn when to stop talking in certain situations .
Old 04-23-2006, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912
She was great, loved her "3 degrees and still a fool" comment when Tempe told her she just wanted to help the New Orleans PD . Tempe really needs to learn when to stop talking in certain situations .
God, when I heard that, I almost lost it! Reminded me of a friend who has an Honour's Degree AND Master's. He soemtimes acts like Tempe.
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great ep!

Did Brennan call Booth? I think she said to the detective that she didn't know who else to call besides her. I wish they'd shown her calling Booth and his reaction.

I loved how he came running in all worried about her! Funny how she said that he's her sort of partner when he always says that she's his partner.

Loved how the detective commented on how he came down from DC and that he's more than her partner.

He touched her chin when he was looking at the bruises on her face. The best part is that she lets him!

It was so funny how she used medical terms to describe her injuries.

He hid evidence for her!

She asks him why he's so nice to her and he tells her that he appreciates how she's able to get the evidence to bring murderers to justice. She says that she couldn't do it without him. He says she should be nicer to him and she agrees. I love that whole scene. The two of them sharing a meal and the smile on her face as she watches him.

Remember when he told her that if she missed him to call him and they could go to lunch? Well, now they've gone to lunch. This is one more example of how he says date like things to her that end up happening.

He pulled some strings and got her the best lawyer he could. She thought they were more than just partners too.

When they came to arrest her he immediately steps in front of her with his gun out.

"Jesus was not a zombie!" Funniest line ever.

I love their conversations about religion and how he doesn't know how to deal with her analytical mindset.

She told Booth but not Angela.

He tells her that she needs to take real vacations. I think he's going to have to take her with him next time.

Jack likes Angela! His speech to her was so sweet! I think she's figuring it out too. He's right both Angela and Booth are good influences on Brennan and help her to live in the world.

It was so cute how Booth took the phone from Brennan to tell Angela what was going on.

Angela thinks that Booth and Brennan are together as a couple.

Brennan offered him her room. It was paid for and everything.

He was positive that she couldn't have killed anyone.

He gave her back her earring at the end.

I took that as having a double meaning. First, that objects do have meaning since the earring meant something to her because it was her mother's. Second, that she realized that he hid evidence for her. The earring would have meaning as a piece of evidence and more importantly, that he really cares about her.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
marewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

See, I've been thinking about this...

Either Bones called Booth and we never saw it, which would be huge in and of itself.

Or he's either keeping tabs on her or he called her ("When are you coming home?", "What's up?"... "I miss you.") and found out what was going on.

Either way there is swoon-worthiness.
Reply   Post New Thread