Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2014, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♕Misha's Minion♕ (View Post)
Her heart is breaking.
she couldn't stay very focussed. She just kept repeating "don't you die" instead of actually doing something that would help. Not like her at all!
Old 05-26-2014, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Booth does that too her. It's part of why she's changed so much over the years!
Old 05-26-2014, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I see. Well, it's a big change since the last time I watched an episode
Old 05-26-2014, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh I can imagine!
Old 05-27-2014, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh and I loved Brennans German. It was really cute. For me as a native speaker it sounded really good.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I was impressed as well
Old 05-27-2014, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
she couldn't stay very focussed. She just kept repeating "don't you die" instead of actually doing something that would help. Not like her at all!
True to her wedding vows: "you make my life messy and confusing and unfocused and irrational and wonderful"
Packfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I was impressed as well
Brennan is very good when speaking other languages. It sounds authentic!
Old 06-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ina_am (View Post)
I still can't get over that episode, so intense

t was!!! cant wait to see how season 10 plays out. i have a lot of waiting but thats ok.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hate how the season ended, but I guess they needed the drama for the 10th season.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well what a start, Booth shot up and in ER. Brennan frantic and can't get in room with him. Well I thought maybe that Deputy Director Victor Starks was in on something that wouldn't get Booth the promotion and transfer to FBI Germany. We later see there is a mole in the FBI and he has very powerful friends. Well then we meet Congressman Efran Hadley and I said right away, that actor plays bad guys.

When Journalist Wesley Foster called Booth with information I knew something would happen. Finding his chard remains in a fried Airstream camper wasn't good. He was a conspiracy blogger, so I figured Hodgen's had to know about his work. Mr Fisher was back to help, but I didn't care for his profanity on cases. But they finding a nipple ring flash drive was like wow. Hodgen's knew how to finally get all the info. off it. It was nice that Angela had put Pelant proof software on the computers. To bad he wasn't there to play games with the FBI/Governments corrupt computer guys now. The team also had help from Sweets and Caroline.
At the committee meeting on Booths nomination for advancement Congressman Hadley turned on Booth.Questions about his snipping an American over seas. And rest of committee, Margaret Pace, Ronald Jacobs, and the others didn't side with Booth. Then the new reporters wanted answers. Half surprised Booth didn't say anything. But we find out some big Cabal big wig was pressuring Hadley to shoot down Booth. Surprised he wasn't being watched then in the parking garage. The McNamara case was a big one I guess.

Booth getting ready told Bones, " Bones , I love you!" Brennan's reply, "Don't you die, ok!" I figured when Booth sent Brennan to Max's that she wouldn't make it there. But who had the kid when Brennan came back and was wife possessed as she took down 2 Special Forces Agents?
But the battle of Ranger Booth and 3 Delta Force assassins was a good battle. The poor house but. Like C-4 being in house and blowing up door and ball glove on wall. My son said you can't detonate it by shooting it. And the gas/dish soap mixture in the vase to burn the vest off a Agent. But it was a good battle right up to the Booth neck bone snapping finale. Sorry had to say that.
Then the rush to the hospital. I was surprised we didn't hear PD sirens in back ground when Brennan was checking Booth and saying don't die. My wife kept telling her to call 911.
Then after the almost dieing in ER and Brennan there alone, the team comes in. But no Fisher?? Then Booth and Brennan are arrested because Booth shot the 3 Agents bring a warrant to his house????? Please! Definitely was a nail biter.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Only just saw the finale. It was very intense, a great finale. Everyone did a great job
Can't wait to find out how this will continue in season 10. I am pretty sure that the Deputy Director is behind all of it. His name became way too prominent in the last episodes of S9...and often that's for a reason
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Just watched the finale and let me just say OMG!

Emily and David were excellent in this episode.

The episode had me on edge the entire time from the very first moment when we saw Booth being taken into the hospital in the beginning.

I'm guessing this has been resolved in the new season, so don't spoil it for me (please ) but I wonder if Starks is involved somehow. I didn't suspect him at all until that very last scene. Who is really going to believe that agents are going to serve a warrant when they were all decked out in gear and weapons. Seriously!?!?!

I felt bad for Brennan when Booth was yelling at her to go, but it was for her protection and for Christine's. The way she said I hate you to Booth just broke my heart a little. So glad Booth stopped her and said I love you.

And damn, how many freaking weapons does the man keep around the house. That was a crazy amount.
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rewatched it again.
Brennans German is pretty cute btw. Emily did her best
It was great to see Fisher again (Loved when he said "Bastard" ) and Booth called Hodgins bug boy I always love when he does that
Oh and Hodgins and the conspiracy that was so his thing.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 12-04-2019 at 06:55 AM
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whoa, it was such a intense episode. I remember at the time the critics were WOWed too that the show, despite the age of the show still had the opportunity to shock, and become intense. I loved that house. And it went out in a blaze of glory. Wow, Booth really fought back...

Brennan could never leave Booth in the end. And had to come back, but sent Christine to safety.

Shows how the show had the capacity to be powerful, and intense despite it's easier episodes, and humorous side.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread