Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

9x07 - The Nazi on the Honeymoon (AIRING November 4, 2013)

Plot

While honeymooning in Buenos Aires, Brennan and Booth can't just relax on vacation. So, instead, they decide to help Raphael Valenza (guest star Joaquim De Almeida), a local detective and huge fan of Brennan's books, solve the murder of a Nazi war criminal whose remains were found in an historic mass grave. Meanwhile, back in Washington, D.C., Hodgins and Angela struggle to take care of Christine while Brennan and Booth are away.

Cast

Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Stars

Eugene Byrd as Dr. Clark Edison; Joaquim De Almeida as Raphael Valenza; Angela Alvarado Rosa as Dr. Leticia Perez; Lucila Sola as Bianca Silva; Julia Vera as "Old Woman"; Michael Fairman as David Hal-El; Geoffrey Rivas as Ramon Alvarez.

SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Woohoo! Thanks for the new episode thread! Can't wait for this episode

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT! Can't wait.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

It's started!!

Brennan needs to learn how to enjoy some free time .
Old 11-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I liked this episode! I'm not going to spoil anything for those who have yet to watch, but I will say that there was a couple of lines that left me with a huge smile on my face and just made my night
Old 11-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I just have to say Michael and Christine are adorable!!!

Trust the tale, not the teller.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hugely disappointed! This was the best they could do for a honeymoon episode? Did BB even spend more than 3 minutes together? They are married, right? At least come up with something good at the end, I wouldn't have even known it was their honeymoon except it was mentioned a bunch of times. I guess this is what you get when you let a writer who goes for laughs instead of substance write your honeymoon episode

If this type of writing continues, I can guarantee there will be no season 10. I guess for those of us who want to see a little more physical scene between BB, we are never going to get it, because if it didn't happen here, it's not happening.

Last edited by Packfan; 11-04-2013 at 09:34 PM
Packfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

I enjoyed the episode and Michael Vincent and Christine are adorable!!!....but....I think Michael seems too young and he is older than Christine who has grown up very very much.

By the way I´m from Spain and Emily spoke spanish really, really great.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packfan (View Post)
Hugely disappointed! This was the best they could do for a honeymoon episode? Did BB even spend more than 3 minutes together? They are married, right? At least come up with something good at the end, I wouldn't have even known it was their honeymoon except it was mentioned a bunch of times. I guess this is what you get when you let a writer who goes for laughs instead of substance write your honeymoon episode
I sort of agree with this. Obviously we are not going to get an entire episode of them being lovey-dovey and just relaxing but it would have been nice to see them spend more time together. Booth might as well have been on his honeymoon with the Inspector.

I think that maybe they should have had a case back at the lab and Brennan wanting to be kept in the loop and trying to help from her honeymoon but Booth not letting her or something like that.

Brennan is not a normal person and yes she enjoyed dealing with the case and what not but come on girl, relax a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IratxeEowyn (View Post)
I enjoyed the episode and Michael Vincent and Christine are adorable!!!....but....I think Michael seems too young and he is older than Christine who has grown up very very much.
During the episode I didn't even remember that Michael was older than Christine and now that you mention it you are absolutely correct.

Do we know if the little boy that played Michael is the same baby that played him in earlier episodes?
Old 11-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

I liked the episode, but I was kind of disappointed with the lack of Booth and Brennan scenes. Really wish there was much more....especially since it was a honeymoon episode. Though, with that being said, The scenes we did have with them, kind of made up for the lack! And There were some really great lines that Booth said about Brennan that were pretty awesome.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
I liked the episode, but I was kind of disappointed with the lack of Booth and Brennan scenes. Really wish there was much more....especially since it was a honeymoon episode. Though, with that being said, The scenes we did have with them, kind of made up for the lack! And There were some really great lines that Booth said about Brennan that were pretty awesome.
I agree Riss, the scenes that we did get with our B&B were very awesome especially when Brennan was full on flirtiness with Booth! I ended up with a huge grin on my face after those scenes

I may be one of the few who actually liked this episode, but I believe that the rest of the season will be fantastic (not to mention we get two episodes next week) and that we will get our season 10 (I'm being optimistic).
Old 11-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great episode last night!
Old 11-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin32 (View Post)
I agree Riss, the scenes that we did get with our B&B were very awesome especially when Brennan was full on flirtiness with Booth! I ended up with a huge grin on my face after those scenes

I may be one of the few who actually liked this episode, but I believe that the rest of the season will be fantastic (not to mention we get two episodes next week) and that we will get our season 10 (I'm being optimistic).
totally agree girls

and aww Michael and Christine . felt like I was watching fanfiction
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin32 (View Post)

Yeah! And the looks ....omg the looks. I seriously can not get over the looks Booths gives Brennan Truly amazing!!!!

Old 11-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
Yeah! And the looks ....omg the looks. I seriously can not get over the looks Booths gives Brennan Truly amazing!!!!
he loves her so much
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread