Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2013, 04:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin32 (View Post)
This will be BB's 5th time going undercover. The episodes and seasons are as follows: Season 2: The Woman in the Sand (first time as Tony and Roxie)
Season 4: Double Trouble in the Panhandle (circus episode)
Season 6: The Change in the Game
Season 8: The Diamond in the Rough, and then tonight's episode. Hope that helps you out
Thank you. Since I was not always watching this show I remember the circus epi and the dancing epi.

Nice show last night.
How are Booth and Angela going to resume being friends after his heroic deed is explained and taken care of? She seems to be still so angry even when Brennan isn't. This will cause problems imo.

Loved the scene in the sweat lodge with Brennan and the girls when she started in on her different language. She kept in her Roxie character as well during that. Seems Booth slid out of his in the sweat lodge.

Anyone else thinking that it is Pelant messing with Cam's financial identity? It looked like Brennan was thinking that. Even Hodgins mentioned it and no one jumped on that idea. Hmm.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I really liked it. Laughed out loud at Brennan's sweat lodge scene. Of course the ending was the best..no way Booth was going to only touch with his palms! Although Brennan certainly didnt put up much of a fight

Can David please keep the scruff throughout the whole season? Yummy

The only bad thing..what the heck is Angela's problem? Especially the line where she said Booth forced Brennan to propose? He didnt force her to do anything, would have been nice if Brennan would have said that.

Last edited by Packfan; 09-24-2013 at 05:28 AM
Packfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

^ yeah
Old 09-24-2013, 06:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packfan (View Post)
I really liked it. Laughed out loud at Brennan's sweat lodge scene. Of course the ending was the best..no way Booth was going to only touch with his palms! Although Brennan certainly didnt put up much of a fight

The only bad thing..what the heck is Angela's problem? Especially the line where she said Booth forced Brennan to propose? He didnt force her to do anything, would have been nice if Brennan would have said that.
I'm so with you on DB's scruff, I swear he just keeps getting sexier and I love it

And that ending, one of my favourite BB scenes. I also agree with you about Angela, and I'm hoping that her attitude changes, it's one thing to be angry but to try to sway Brennan into siding with her just doesn't sit well with me but I'm glad that Brennan told Angela that she's being very mean to Booth. They're very much in love, just the way they looked at each other at the end proved it
Old 09-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm so with you on DB's scruff, I swear he just keeps getting sexier and I love it

And that ending, one of my favourite BB scenes. I also agree with you about Angela, and I'm hoping that her attitude changes, it's one thing to be angry but to try to sway Brennan into siding with her just doesn't sit well with me but I'm glad that Brennan told Angela that she's being very mean to Booth. They're very much in love, just the way they looked at each other at the end proved it
Your right Robin, their love really did show through at the end, and the old couple also noticed how much in love "Tony and Roxy" we're, and how they looked at each other

I'm wondering if Angela resents the fact that Brennan is giving up her "independence" to marry Booth, and in the old Brennan Angela saw what Angela always thought she would be, and that Brennan was still living the free and easy life Angela always thought she would be living. Angela even made a comment to Brennan that the "old Brennan" would never have caught onto Angela's manipulation to get her to answer a question. We all know that even though Brennan is seriously in love with Booth, she won't be giving up anything.

Last edited by Packfan; 09-24-2013 at 07:26 AM
Packfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

So the episode turned out better than I expected, so I'm happy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
Anyone else thinking that it is Pelant messing with Cam's financial identity? It looked like Brennan was thinking that. Even Hodgins mentioned it and no one jumped on that idea. Hmm.
I'm really surprised that Pelant never even crossed their minds with that. Just as you said, especially with Hodgins mentioning to Cam what Pelant did to him. Right then and there I would have suspected right away that it was him if it didn't cross my mind before. But then Angela was looking into it and didn't really find anything, so if it was Pelant he's covering it well which isn't a surprise or it isn't him at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packfan (View Post)
I agree!!!!

Quote:
Even though we know they love each other and Angela knows that they love each other, I think she is just trying to be very protective of her best friend. I'm not sure how much time passed between the season finale and the first episode, but you have to remember that they weren't in a happy place until the end of last episode. I'd be very weary about him regardless of how much they love each other. Yea maybe she's being a little too mean and what not but I can see where she's coming from.

I see no one has mentioned anything about what is going on with Sweets. I'm worried for him and I know the whole Pelant thing got to him. I hope he's okay.
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SachaS44 (View Post)
I'm really surprised that Pelant never even crossed their minds with that. Just as you said, especially with Hodgins mentioning to Cam what Pelant did to him. Right then and there I would have suspected right away that it was him if it didn't cross my mind before.
Agreed and I really wish they'd wrap up the whole Pelant storyline.

I enjoyed seeing Roxy and Tony. It was fun to see how much they both enjoyed getting into character.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Agreed and I really wish they'd wrap up the whole Pelant storyline.
Yea I agree. I just don't think it's right that they are just going on each day as if the whole Pelant thing isn't happening. I would constantly be worried about it but we barely had a mention of him this episode. At least last episode we knew Booth was still trying to find him.
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

yep Pellant definitley came to my mind to with the whole Cam thing. I loved how they were all helping her though

the couples retreat was hilarious . love Tony and Roxy and how much they realized about their feelings

worried about Sweets too. wonder what is going on with him
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Poor Cam!! Pellant has to be involved. Loved the scene between Cam and Angela!
Old 09-24-2013, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

yep i'm thinking that it's pallant now.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Loved the episode!

You guys all make some great points.

Poor sweets

Bones next episode: November 15th, 2013
wallace90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu-144 (View Post)
yep i'm thinking that it's pallant now.
yep definitley felt so sorry for Cam
Old 09-25-2013, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's only a matter of time before we find out.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

yep I hope so
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top