Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Brennan wants to wait to arrest the girl
Booth's critique was right
Oops, the dancer did it! Well she poisoned her at least.
And the boyfriend of the dancer broke the neck, smoothie guy.
Booth just punches the guy!
Brennan bowing
Aww Brennan wants to dance, so cute! Booth would do anything for her.
Wendell's running away
Cam cannot lie about Hodgins' plan.
Aww, Cam that was sweet
Those outfits are hideous, ewww.
Booth changed the dance, it's our dance
Arguing while they dance Oh BB!
Booth just lying to Brennan, so sweet.
Angela thinks Brennan is beautiful...
They finally danced well
It's never gonna end Bones
Old 01-14-2013, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

We got to see Michael! Yesss!!
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We did, finally!

Not overly impressed but it was fun and cute

Next ep is on too -
http://www.fanforum.com/f218/8x11-ar...97/index2.html
Old 01-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

The episode was good, not great but still enjoyable.

I feel so bad for Angela. It's breaking my heart to see her so down.
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't really feel bad for her after hurting Hodgins, but I hope this fix is what she needs to move on.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh dear god, imagine the wedding dance... D:
Old 01-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That right there is why they should never get married now
Old 01-14-2013, 11:50 PM
Loyal Fan

I liked this episode, it was funny a lot ...just not the part I thought would be funny. Sweets watching TV - hilarious, I do the same! And Booth as gigolo! XD Of course Bren will want to go undercover Booth flashing the toast as his badge - I nearly died chocking on that one And the whole Wendell v. bones part with Hodgins the King of the Lab - was great and funny (maggots moving the shorts! wow), The make-out session - and getting caught, the Janitor's reaction was priceless . And of course the final dance with Squints commentary was LOL worthy.

But even more than all the fun stuff, I loved Angela's struggling with her job, I like that they do this, she's an artist, and she needs the beauty, but she's only surrounded by death and ugly. I can relate to that. Also I was surprised pleasantly over the Booth's Mom bit - wish it was more explored. And I found it a bit odd Bren did not know about Booth's dancing/his Mom teaching him. I thought after 8 years of knowing each other, he would have told her this already, at least the part about his mom. And I was really positively surprised how they handled the audition dance. I'm not too fond of my fav characters making fool of themselves and I was wary of that scene, but it turned out to be more romantic, more about BB than anything else. Sure it was funny, and I'm sure they were dancing badly form the beginning till the end, but it didn't matter, because they were dancing together, and the rest of the world just disappeared. I'm always marveled by DB ability to do this adoring, devoted, full of love look whenever he gazes on Bren. And this look, and her happiness made the dance the most beautiful thing ever, and that was something that hit the chord in Angela. And I loved that a lot.

I was expecting something different from this episode, but I can't say I'm disappointed with what I got. In the terms of undercover work - The Change in Game is way better, and of course the circus episode is full of win, but in terms of the serious and romantic stuff - this was one of the best. And there was a lot of funny moments too which I did enjoy as well

SherlockMolly
& HarryHermione & MorganGarcia & SheldonAmy & BoothBrennan & GrissomSara & HiccupAstrid
icon - my cat
mychakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think I need to watch this one again, I agree it was just not what I was expecting at all. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it but since it was different I need to rewatch to enjoy what it was than be put out that it was different to what I wanted to watch.

I think them mentioning Booth's mom more is a sign that we will explore that more, they probably don't want to just barrage us with an ep full of info without a little bit of lead up. Plus they probably realised we so little about Booth's family that we need a little more background before we get a large amount of background. I don't Brennan didn't necessarily know about his mom teaching him to dance, more that she didn't know about him teaching lessons. Which, yeah, is still a bit odd not to have shared, but I am sure it's more just "one of those things" that people forget to share, for whatever reason.

Hodgins' facts always amaze, and the shorts moving was so awesome!

The dancing end was lovely, and of course Booth did it even though they did have to, just for Brennan
Old 01-15-2013, 06:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I totally agree with you I need to rewatch this episode, mostly because I was very wary of the undercover part and their ...unique dancing. I know I'll be enjoying it even more now But was it me or did BB looked kinda... out o place at the dancing competition (no just their, um, aubilities) but somehow, when they went undercover in the past they just fitted the group they were infiltrating. That's why this time it was more ...cringe worthy than laugh worthy on my side. Someone feels the same?

I hope they'll explore Booth's family more this season. I'd really like to learn more about his mother.

And the dancing... yes, he did it all for her, the smile he gave her (and did you notice her giving him the sad eyes before? you know the ones from when she wanted that stroller? =D ). DB makes the hopelessly in love like no one before him. And it's not somethign pathetic, but sweet, and heartwarming, and makes me all jealous of Bren for having someone looks at her that way

SherlockMolly
& HarryHermione & MorganGarcia & SheldonAmy & BoothBrennan & GrissomSara & HiccupAstrid
icon - my cat

Last edited by mychakk; 01-15-2013 at 12:04 PM
mychakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hope they'll explore Booth's family more this season. I'd really like to learn more about his mother.
A lot of people are calling for this and I think HH has hinted they will explore it soon, so hopefully this season.

Brennan is verrrry lucky, Booth looks at her with so much love. They have such a strong and sweet relationship

Quote:
But was it me or did BB looked kinda... out o place at the dancing competition
As I say, I'll have to rewatch but yeah. I think I do agree, they didn't seem professional whereas everyone else did. If they wanted to keep BB as bad contestants, they needed to have other bad contestants otherwise (in real life) people would question why such a bad couple was there. I tend to find their undercover less and less believable anyway, especially when they don't travel. BB have been on the news, a lot, and in papers, a lot, just from what we've seen, people are sure to know them and when a murder just happened, then this random couple shows up who aren't good, hmmm, suspicious much?
Old 01-15-2013, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie (View Post)
I can't really feel bad for her after hurting Hodgins, but I hope this fix is what she needs to move on.
watching the episode now
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope you enjoyed it
Old 01-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

definitley. fun and light hearted ep

agree their dancing wasn't brilliant but it was hot at least
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They tried
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top