Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Passionate Fan

yep it was hilarious. Especially BB hand movements for sex and Brennan sad face.

amy2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Very funny episode - I laughed so much I got a stitch

Loved Hodgins' speech & B/B stealing the body

Great to see and hear Em and David singing this episode Booth singing sweet chariot was one of the many highlights of this season for me - David was totally getting into it!

Booth's charm ---he is even hotter when he's in his devastatingly charming mood

I did recognize Brennan's reaction when Booth was talking about the lawyer being nice or whatever----the hint of jealousy- so cute.

Cam putting the sunnies on Riley the body looked so funny

and of course the ending ----very sweet - ITA with pevious posters -- a lot of touching/arms around the shoulder from Booth - love it!

I'm the one thing meant for you and you for me
crazy4pacey_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

4x22 The Double Death of the Dearly Departed

Ha ha ha at the drive over to the wake and Brennan and her reactions. Then the brother and Booth having to whisper to her to state that she was sorry for his loss. Just so cute Brennan and her dealing. Overall, just LMAO at Brennan at the wake. Booth herding her to pay her respects. Her feeling around on the body.
Booth: Okay, Bones, you really suck at this. You are staring way too long at this guy. People are going to start thinking you have a thing for him.
Brennan: This man was murdered.
Booth: Heart attack.
Brennan: No.
Booth: He had a heart attack.
Brennan: No, Booth, this man was murdered. Hank did not die from congenital heart failure. He was murdered.

Booth brings her whiskey outside!
Codeword for murder: translation. LMAO
And the way he had his arm around her … and then she leaned in close …
And he wanted her to drink up so she could pass out.
Brennan: Booth, we are talking about translation!
Ha ha ha! And she did so good at using the word translation. And he was going to try to get an injunction for her, even though he CLEARLY did not want to. So freaking funny!
Booth: Bones, put on a sad face. No sad. Keep that face sad. That’s it.

And Booth found her feeling up the body! And she was upset because the judge called her fiction ‘pulp’, instead of being upset about anything else! Then the looks on their faces as they were caught with the body!

And then Brennan walking in on the widow and the undertaker.
Brennan: Booth Booth!
Hand signals.
Booth: What? What?
Brennan: The widow and the undertaker!
Booth: They were dancing? What?
Brennan: Sexual intercourse!
Booth: How am I supposed to get sexual intercourse from that.
Brennan: It was very obvious.
Booth: Oh is it? No THIS is obvious.

And Jack giving his speech and realizing that Brennan and Booth were stealing the body! So freaking hilarious! Brennan having trouble carrying the body. Jack breaking his glass. And Angela and Sweets’ expressions. Everyone was so freaked by him.

And Cam with the car and Booth making them buckle him in. And Booth was staying to make sure no one looked in the casket. And sent Brennan and Cam on their way!

LMAO at the body being like ‘Hitler’ … so funny! And the mother and father’s reactions.

And the undertaker watching the live video feed to the Jeffersonian. And the undertaker thinking it was a zombie. And Booth closing the live feed when the eye test started!

Booth mispronouncing the medicine. This is so freaking hilarious!

And ‘you people need to work on your small talk skills’.

King of the funeral, instead of king of the lab!

And Sweets being clueless at the funeral, and his reactions to the undertaker, and his stating that sometimes we think it’s our fault, and the undertaker is ‘are you messing with me?’ … ‘Were you very close to the deceased?’ and he says he’s closer to the wife! And when Booth and Brennan dealing with Sweets like he was a child when he was giving his duty to get Jack and get to the lab to bring the body back!

Booth: Can you get lost?
Brennan: Why?
Booth: I can get devastatingly charming if you’re not watching me.
Brennan: Hmm, okay.

And Booth and Brennan while the crowd was singing Amazing Grace, and the way that Booth and Brennan were all leaning into each other and talking. I just love how close these two are. And their teasing.
Booth: Why don’t you go ask him.
Brennan: Why? Is it because I’m an attractive and sexy young woman who will loosen his tongue?
Booth: Oh, definitely of course there is that, but he also he wants you to publish his book!
And Booth stood secretly by Brennan as she talked to the guy … and he coughed and cleared his throat. And she corrected her tactic. So adorable.

Brennan: What is going on?
Booth: Just normal funeral stuff.
And Sweets and Jack and Cam were carrying the body back in. So funny!

And Booth stopping the fight. And starting the crowd singing “Swing low sweet chariot” so FUNNY! And getting the WHOLE crowd going. While Brennan and Jack tested the teas. I just LOVED the whole frivolity of it all.

And Booth and Brennan talking on the drive home.
Booth: We are far from an arrest here people!

Booth: You know what? You are a genius Bones. Absolute genius!

Brennan at the funeral just interrupting and ‘raising of the glass’ with the tea. Hanks greatest passion, aside from sex. And making the crowd share one last cup of tea with Hank. And it was the mom. Cam: this is why I hate funerals. Angela: this is why I love them.

And the mother dying because she ran out of her medicine by killing Hank for the real son! So funny.

Booth leads Brennan off by the arm. So cute.
Booth: Look, if I die I want you to do me a favor, Bones.
Brennan: You will die, Booth. It’s inevitable.
Booth: Alright. Whatever. When I inevitably drop dead before you I’d like you to come out and you know spend some time and talk to be every once in a while.
Brennan: I’ll feel foolish knowing that you can’t hear me.
Booth: Promise me.
Brennan: I promise.
Booth: Hey, there you go, huh! You agreed. I didn’t think you would agree. Now why did you agree?
Brennan: I believe that if I pretended that you were still here, I’d feel better for a moment. Also speaking to you would require me to figuratively look at myself through your eyes again temporarily and I think that would make me live my life more successfully.
Booth: Hmmm you know what Bones that is the best thing that anyone has ever said about me.
Brennan: I’ll say it at your wake.
Booth: It’s raining now, come on. Get under the umbrella it’s raining. Just make sure that when they put me in the ground that I’m dead.
He puts his arm around her under the umbrella.
Booth: Maybe you know leave my body out for a few hours and check on me every once and a while.
Brennan: I’d rather refrigerate your or else you’d start to smell.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bones 4x22 Double Death of the Dearly Departed

50+ icons
TEASE ME:

Old 08-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

This is just such a silly ep!

Only Bren would figure out that the man had been murdered.

Loved Bren’s hand signals for sex and their code for murder.

Kind of scary to think you might be embalmed when you’re not dead!

I’m with Booth; make absolutely sure I’m dead before you do anything rash.

Aw, Bren will visit his grave.

Loved then under the umbrella together.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
marewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was the most hilarious funeral episode ever

I cracked up during Hodings speech when he saw Brennan and Booth carrying the body

King of the funeral so funny

the sunglasses I just love Cam for this

Booth telling Brennan to do the "sad face"

the singing during the funeral

the end was very sweet with them under the umbrella
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 09-02-2014 at 12:28 PM
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It really was soooo funny
Old 04-01-2019, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Most hysterical Bones episode ever for me
I couldn`t stop laughing most of the time
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here. This episode has so many funny moments.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

IKR? Hodgins speech while Brennan and Booth carried Hank
Old 04-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So funny of a episode. Booth's song and dance. All the miscommunication and games in trying to solve the death.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
IKR? Hodgins speech while Brennan and Booth carried Hank
That was hilarious. Booth singing was hilarious too.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They way it brought everyone in and their roles in trying to help cover up the attempt to solve the death. Booth can be so serious, so when he's able to create a scene and he just goes all out!
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

David is a born comedian and TJ Thyne too And not to forget Emily who did the "sad face" so well
I never laughed so hard about an episode like this one
Old 04-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here. This was definitely the funniest episode of the entire series.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top